Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Airhead93

I’m under the impression that when a person is arrested for dv you can’t retract a statement because of how abuse works i may be wrong

Reactions: 6

Hollytoot317

Do you reckon the situation began on 23rd August (can't recall the time in the papers, but something like 11.30pm - so that is one day) then the thing that he is alleged to have done and been charged with happened after midnight (as some papers mentioned 1am or 1.30am?) so that would actually make it the 24th August :unsure:
Good point, although how his brain figured that one out we’ll never know 🤣

KAEH

I don’t know my own name at this point as my mind is blown with tonight’s dramatics, but what I now know is KP faked a bruise with makeup on her face and took it to the press, it’s completely disgusting how low she has gone and all those involved in their sordid media game. It’s quite sickening what she’s done
I commented this on his IG, I think he’s removed my comment as I can’t see it now though.

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
I know its used in dvcases, as i work with dv victims. But hes been charged under section 4 which is excluded from legal aid. He could try a counter claim, but unless he has solid proof it eont come to much. He would have been better asking for the duty solicitor at time of arrest.

Ah ok I stand corrected. Thank you ☺

Madge2022

VIP Member
I’m under the impression that when a person is arrested for dv you can’t retract a statement because of how abuse works i may be wrong
Wonder if she was on something and then when they got back together she suddenly had a different recollection and because of her not being sober or whatever at the time they didn't have strong enough case? It did seem to drag on, was he ever charged at the time?

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Unfortunately for him, he wont qualify for legal aid. Its very hard to get legal aid these days, and certain types of cases dont qualify
You can for Domestic Abuse cases. He could counter the claim by suggesting she is guilty of it too.

L3moning

VIP Member
I'm imagining a Pom Bear masterpiece now, the two of them riding an old knackered dobbin to their wedding hog roast in the
MM cess pit pool 😆
Reminded me somewhat of this song, if only for the description of the grooms clothes:

(And yes, my musical contributions are perhaps best described as "increasingly random")

Reactions: 5

Mich1969

Chatty Member
This is her aged on the face app

View attachment 1068349
Has this pic been doctored? Ffs knew she was rough but wtf? Was this after the threads? No one should looking janice dicknson at 43

i think they are going to throw the blame at the woman who went with her to the hospital, I can’t remember her name, think she was her ex-manager or something like that ? Is that who he’s throwing under the bus, not Skanky, are they going to say she made it all up ?
I think that too

• Haha
Reactions: 5