Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamar

VIP Member
I wonder which one of them will be first to write a tell all book on the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

mrspig99

VIP Member
He's mouthing off on IG saying it was nothing to do with the incident in August and was something else unrelated that happened later on and it's the media who are spinning it and saying it relates to 'slapgate' while she is backing him up in the background. I didn't listen to it all because quite frankly I can't stand listening to the pair of them! It quite clearly says in the DM article 'during an incident at their house in Essex'. If there supposedly was a separate incident as he is claiming how is it we never heard anything about it at the time? The only thing he was arrested over was 'slapgate'. Why are the pair of them still trying to lie?

Yes, the two youngest ones were there that night
Presumably they wouldn't have been awake and around at 1.30am though surely?

Reactions: 10

Baggins

Am I the only one feeling really guilty that I am speed reading to keep up without having time to hit like etc? 😂
Same, I've been watching the darts and trying to keep up here 🤣 so to anyone who hates the twatoids and have put posts on that I've missed, here's some love ❤😁

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
He’s an aggy little prick isn’t he! I can’t take him seriously with all the ‘black and white’ facts and google confirmations🤣 ‘believe me when I tell you that’ Oh do fuck off Cole! 👃🏻👃🏻

I dont trust anyone who writes their evidence out with paper and black crayon 😂😂

Sorry guys I’m still howling at that image

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
But KP posed for the ‘make-up’ bruise press photo, they can’t put the blame on anyone else, she can’t say it’s because she was slipped a sleeping pill as the front cover of the Sun newspaper would of been a pic of KP zonked out on a (I ♥Dane Bowers) pillowcase, covered in spittle
Yeah I thought that, I’m wondering if they will say that woman coerced Skanky into it, it doesn’t wash, but it’s either this or he really is throwing his Dolly under that bus, and it’s over for their relationship. He thinks he has something to get himself out of this, guess we’ll know very soon what it is.

• Heart

sausage rolled

What a way to live... he must take a photo of everything and record every conversation they have so that he can't be blamed for anything. Their relationship is a sham but hey ho couldn't happen to a nicer pair. Always looking over his shoulder.
He must sit there like an Owl when he’s in Sheesh #Cowl 🤣🤣🦉

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
there you go
1)A person is guilty of an offence if he—

(a)uses towards another person threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or

(b)distributes or displays to another person any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting,

with intent to cause that person to believe that immediate unlawful violence will be used against him or another by any person, or to provoke the immediate use of unlawful violence by that person or another, or whereby that person is likely to believe that such violence will be used or it is likely that such violence will be provoked.

(2)An offence under this section may be committed in a public or a private place, except that no offence is committed where the words or behaviour are used, or the writing, sign or other visible representation is distributed or displayed, by a person inside a dwelling and the other person is also inside that or another dwelling.

(3)F1. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

(4)A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable on summary conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale or both.

Kitti

But why did he let her do it? Why stick by her in a relationship with her when he knew what it would do to his already shite reputation.
because poor KP is such an exploited VICTIM. And CW 'understands' her like no one else, and he is willing to be 'dragged' into the story because he doesn't want fame or nuffing but he wants to sell dick pics on OF. Maybe science will help her pop out another baybay and that'll be him for a few years. On OF, being papped with the kid and the old lady, and they'll make a few more quid yet. Then it'll be over.
KP will never ever accept aging. I think many former models really struggle. The ones who cope best seem to have had quite a cynical view of the modelling world and they only did it for a short time or as a sideline.[/QUOTE]

dazzler

Did anyone get a screenshot of where she replied on one of his posts that it was a woman who hit her not a man ???? Could pop it on his insta as a gentle reminder lol

• Haha