Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

helptheaged

VIP Member
If there's insufficient evidence to pursue the assault charge then how is there sufficient evidence to pursue the threatening language charge?
It would presumably be easier to prove the former charge with physical evidence, the latter charge is just one person's word against another (unless someone witnessed it, but then they would have witnessed the alleged assault too wouldn't they..)
Think they are saying they argued in street

Reactions: 8

Madge2022

VIP Member
Ok I’m confused again - she showed us her new “short” hair about a fortnight ago, and when we’ve seen her since with long hair have presumed she’s wearing a wig.

So has she had extensions put in again? I did think it was weird she’d wear a wig under her bandage at that awards ceremony.

Watchjng that vile video of her out at TGIs with her elder children I realised her teeth are too big and she can’t close her mouth properly. Like a horse!
Ooh where can I find the video please? I need to see the new face in action 😆

• Haha

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Yeah it’s for using threatening words and behaviour I think towards Katie. Not what we would have wanted but at least he’s getting charged with something! @DC16 I think it’s probably Chelmsford or Colchester
I’ll bring
I’m on holiday on that day, FFS 🤣
I might turn up in Colchester myself.
Woo hoo. Just back from the dentist to this! Haha, you lying pair of bastards! I hope they both get banged up for threatening behaviour. Now the police can change it to 33 year old man! I'm so happy I'm going to open a bottle of wine after my mouth stops being numb :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Use a straw Foxy 🦊😂🦊

• Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
So if police see if rant can they accuse him of a crime ? I thought you couldn’t talk about a trial

So if police see if rant can they accuse him of a crime ? I thought you couldn’t talk about a trial

If hes saying it was all a lie then how come after news got out they both went very quiet on there Instagram and how come they always post the papers are talking trash it ain't true but didn't with this story eh? It clearly did happen carl were not dumb as you think we are.

Reactions: 7

NancyPants21

KP's slap may have been collateral damage, Carl's threatening behaviour may have been towards someone else altogether. Luckily it will all come out in the trial (hopefully). A friend of a friend told me KP was slapped by a woman, KP says she was slapped by a woman and Carl says it wasn't him. It's all a bit of a puzzle.
Wondering if it's Kirstie?

Parry1988

VIP Member
I was Busy, missed all the excitement , But the really interesting thing is I believe him and his old man were her money launderers( Priceywoods), So it was always going to get messy, The amazing thing is Some Krusties had a downer on Carwash, thought he was a sort of dodgy devious character , Ive always said I thought he was a bit sadly lacking , like a goldfish swimming with a Shark , I really think the boys simple , My opinion for what its worth ,
I don't think she would ever marry the poor sod , like I said hes simple , she is using him , so was never going to be a wedding , Let us not forget why we are on here? She is one evil manipulative bitch , No love for anyone but herself , I would go so far as to say evil
I think she just wanted another sperms donor