Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Christ have they concocted this all up tonight together just to cause more drama? More articles and another interview.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Katie Price #126 Her bruise is old, her story was sold. His drug induced rant is pure Tattle gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Kieran is 34
Kirsty is female
There was no other statement about 2 people being arrested that night?

look they are blaming it all on Kirsty. That it was her idea to lie or she assaulted Kp. They will take her down to save themselves

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
How many dick pics and cucumbers up the bum will he have to sell to fund his defence. 😁
I saw the headlines in the news and my first reaction was to log in here, I am just loving it. Biffa and Krusty will be mortified all the lovey dovey fake news is over as a couple they are toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You will note the 'source' who is a 'friend' is probably Melody the hairdresser. Her & Price had deals to flog stories. KP probably has given her little snippets to release to the press and any cash they split. I've seen them both trawling over the BackGrid & other photo's, to see the best one's to release. Strange that they met up a couple of days ago. Price is a CON woman. Melody another enabler to add to the list.
Do you know Frankenstein personally?

Reactions: 4
If hes saying it was all a lie then how come after news got out they both went very quiet on there Instagram and how come they always post the papers are talking trash it ain't true but didn't with this story eh? It clearly did happen carl were not dumb as you think we are.

Reactions: 7
The police need to charge both wanky and the skank monster for wasting police time over slapgate.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Kieran is 34
Kirsty is female
There was no other statement about 2 people being arrested that night?

look they are blaming it all on Kirsty. That it was her idea to lie or she assaulted Kp. They will take her down to save themselves
Yup reckon this is their/his plan, blame that Kirsty, can’t see what else they have. Surely though Kirsty will have her side of the story, including her own phone records. They attack her, she must defend herself with all she’s got, and bet it ain’t pretty for either KP or him. Has he thought this through 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Omg I've just read that Cole is being charged. Yes I'm still really behind! I'm sure everything I've thought of has already been said 🤣
He will really regret ever getting with skanky now - don't they all? The fame is never worth it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m surprised she hasn’t lowered herself to selling worn knickers yet , surely once your OF fails , that’s the only place left to go before you start standing on street corners …
She doesn't like them, they restrict access to her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 27
#126 – Skanky’s new face is a paper bag job & Cole’s been nicked, he’s a total knob

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I thought that, I’m wondering if they will say that woman coerced Skanky into it, it doesn’t wash, but it’s either this or he really is throwing his Dolly under that bus, and it’s over for their relationship. He thinks he has something to get himself out of this, guess we’ll know very soon what it is.
Here's my first post! Long time lurker :)
I think that the story from the 2 of them, agreed together after the events, is that someone drugged KP (that lady, her PR or woteva) and 'forced/persuaded/coerced' KP (tho ofc now CW claims no one can coerce KP) into giving that story to the Sun. KP was on about 'someone tried to be clever' and all that. This was in the weeks after Cole's arrest and bailing, presumably once KP had a change of heart (or she became undrugged if you wish to believe their story), looked around, tried it on with someone young at the awards thing, and began to feel she maybe didn't have many options. She's grown up conditioned and in the habit of being the centre of attention, and of being a 'lad's dream'. She seems to be unable to let that go in the face of aging when most people would have evolved and adapted and been happy to have the chance of different versions of life. I would hate to be struck in my 20's, couldn't pay me to go back.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.