Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charges are related to emergency services and others not KP.

@DC16
Not true.
If the offence was aimed at the ambulance crew he would be charged under the emergency workers act.

If it was at a police officer on duty it would be under section 89 of the police act 1996.

Reactions: 29
If as has been stated by a recent post, she’s gone to family tonight, it’s over. Not just the relationship but she’s finished. If he’s hasn’t signed a non disclosure form, he will take her to the cleaners. He’s clearly very angry. More or less said shes lied etc etc. He’s now going to probably have a criminal record. He won’t let her get away lightly and she probably knows it. Wait for the checking in at Hotel Priory and family statements.
She can't afford to take him to court for breaking an nda anyway.

Reactions: 9
Oh how I hope he’s got a large bottle of wine to loosen up those teef even more. Come on coal, keep spilling!
Yeah, he’s been in his angry ranty state for quite a while now. Let’s hope he’s still drinking or sniffing away, and spills a lot more

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But KP posed for the ‘make-up’ bruise press photo, they can’t put the blame on anyone else, she can’t say it’s because she was slipped a sleeping pill as the front cover of the Sun newspaper would of been a pic of KP zonked out on a (I ♥Dane Bowers) pillowcase, covered in spittle
Yeah I thought that, I’m wondering if they will say that woman coerced Skanky into it, it doesn’t wash, but it’s either this or he really is throwing his Dolly under that bus, and it’s over for their relationship. He thinks he has something to get himself out of this, guess we’ll know very soon what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So they had a crazy row, lots of shouting and screaming while kids were around. He didn’t hit her but she stormed out acting afraid as if she thought he would have done. Maybe he would have? She then told the police that he did hit her and the sun and said that he controls her etc. cos it’s over and she wants revenge etc etc chav chav…. Then she goes to NTAs and tries to bag a new The One. He tells her she’s too old. She wakes up depressed and realising she is too old and thinks maybe cawl ain’t so bad after all so goes crawling back. He accepts her back because he still wants to be a sleb.. she says she only made up the story for money cos look ow much money I made cawl! And they spend the next few months trying to plot how they can make it look like it was someone else… and now they’ve realised they can’t so they will blame MH maybe.. Katie is so Ill she can’t even remember what happened…. Etc etc drama drama

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I Have it good authority that Carwash has been in the studio and has recorded a song , a cover , in fact he said to me as the Krusties are his
greatest Fans ,we can have a sneak Preview, Told him we'd help him to NO 1

I met a girl and I really thought she liked me
i truly thought that I had met the one
it was a fail
to no avail
im just another victim of the Bad girls club

Shes like a witch, casting spells hypnotizing
she made me drink a potion just to fall in love
she got me drunk,tipsy of her love

shes always calling on my phone
and i , really wish, that she would leave me alone
i gotta change my number
its really hard to slumber, whens shes outside my home
she called the cops , and made it seem like i was mean
shes not your average lady, she is bleeping crazy
spelled C-U-N-T (witch)

and after all the rise and fall, shes not worth my time

im calling it quits ,right now, this time
you're playing games
and all we do is fight
its getting late
so olly-olly-olly-oxen free
All the Bad girls come cheer with me
loves a drug thats got me on the run
im just another victim of the bad girls club

im always paranoid,
that shes somehow watching me
follows me on twitter asking if i miss her
hashtag set me free
she googles my name just to keep some tabs on me
shes not your average lady ,she is bleeping crazy
someone help me please

(krustie chorus) Hey sexy boy,shes got you wrapped around her finger
L-O-V-E Doesnt mean that much
your love is like a drug,but it is not enough
give us a B-A-D were the Bad girls club

im calling it quits, right now, this time
your playing games
and all we do is fight
its getting late
So olly olly olly oxen free
All the Bad girls come cheer with me
loves a drug thats got me on the run

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn’t she trying to make out that Kirsty hit her? I thought this is what all this was about but they can’t say

Reactions: 16
Katie Price #126 “ I have proof that I didn’t hit, I love my Skanky, you’re all full of tit! “

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just remembered I had things to do tonight and I’ve done none of it 😱🤪 Spent all night on here, and looking at social media outbursts, drinking wine, damn you Pwice, messing up my plans yet again with your errant criminal ways 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Like a lot of other posters on here tonight, I can’t keep up with all the theories about who did what to whom and when! But, in the Sun article tonight it says Another man was arrested that night of slapgate! Who was that? And where was Crawl at that night when all this was kicking off? Someone please ask him these questions!

Reactions: 10
Why has Squawky McSquawkyson gone quiet? Why isn’t she on her Insta blasting the press like she normally does or showing her support for her ‘loyal’ man???? All stinks of tit !! They won’t split up, they thrive off each other’s toxicity 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.