Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 11
I don’t know my own name at this point as my mind is blown with tonight’s dramatics, but what I now know is KP faked a bruise with makeup on her face and took it to the press, it’s completely disgusting how low she has gone and all those involved in their sordid media game. It’s quite sickening what she’s done

• Heart
Reactions: 42
But he hasn't stated once that 'Katie Lied' that's what he would do if he wanted to finish her.

She said something like 'someone involved the media and played a clever game' He said tonight, 'people involved know I have proof'. Still sounds to me like they are both trying to blame a third party.
I think they are going to throw the blame at the woman who went with her to the hospital, I can’t remember her name, think she was her ex-manager or something like that ? Is that who he’s throwing under the bus, not Skanky, are they going to say she made it all up ?

Reactions: 14
This is her aged on the face app

View attachment 1068349
Has this pic been doctored? Ffs knew she was rough but wtf? Was this after the threads? No one should looking janice dicknson at 43

i think they are going to throw the blame at the woman who went with her to the hospital, I can’t remember her name, think she was her ex-manager or something like that ? Is that who he’s throwing under the bus, not Skanky, are they going to say she made it all up ?
I think that too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow, is she likely to be interviewed after that bombshell?
This is so weird. He’s agreeing with people that are saying Kate’s lying, that her bruise was make up…while she sits next to him agreeing with him. Talk about sleeping with the enemy, what the actual duck are they thinking?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
@DC16 Yes. DA and MH we talked about ages ago will be used massively now, but she is happy to go.

I've heard tonight she is with family.
She was definitely with him when he was ranting on his IG, as you could hear her ugly voice shouting out in the background.

Reactions: 19
6E15FE7D-83D3-46CD-8D96-7A5018F19869.jpeg

He is going to regret a lot of these messages in the morning. He is not doing himself any favours with the police or with their ‘fans’ as if the punch was makeup then you have really stooped low to try and sell a story to the press. They should have to repay their fee from the Sun to domestic violence charities.

Think I’m going to have to step away for tonight. The pair of them absolutely boil my blood with their endless lies and bullshit. Having worked with DV victims in the past the fact he’s claiming it was all a stunt really pissed me off. 🤬😡

Just lock the pair of them up and cancel them. Seriously what do they have to do to be cancelled and the press never report on them again.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I think he is done with her ... Will string her along to get charges dropped or found not guilty then bin her once case is done
If as has been stated by a recent post, she’s gone to family tonight, it’s over. Not just the relationship but she’s finished. If he’s hasn’t signed a non disclosure form, he will take her to the cleaners. He’s clearly very angry. More or less said shes lied etc etc. He’s now going to probably have a criminal record. He won’t let her get away lightly and she probably knows it. Wait for the checking in at Hotel Priory and family statements.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't think you can even be charged under the Public Order Act for something that took place indoors on private property? Does this charge relate to him kicking off at ambulance staff or police outside? If Skanky has withdrawn all her allegations maybe the CPS thought fine whatever, but Cole aint getting away with being a lairy bleep to emergency services.

(2)An offence under this section may be committed in a public or a private place, except that no offence is committed where the words or behaviour are used, or the writing, sign or other visible representation is distributed or displayed, by a person inside a dwelling and the other person is also inside that or another dwelling.

Reactions: 10
# 126 King Coke Cole Was a Slappy Old Soul & a Slappy Old Soul Was He ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t know my own name at this point as my mind is blown with tonight’s dramatics, but what I now know is KP faked a bruise with makeup on her face and took it to the press, it’s completely disgusting how low she has gone and all those involved in their sordid media game. It’s quite sickening what she’s done
I commented this on his IG, I think he’s removed my comment as I can’t see it now though.

Reactions: 6
It looks like she’s had a full face lift and forehead reduction, which is normally done for female feminisation of trans M to F.
Ever seen face off? They would of cut pricey from the middle portion of skull, peeled back her face, filed the front of her skull down, removed excess skin then sewn her face back to her scalp.
Hence the new hair line it’s prob a lace front wig to cover the front part of her head that would of been shaved !! 😳
I'm baffled by this though because she was away for what - a week? there's no way she could have had a brow lift/face lift and recovered so quickly even with costume make up. I'm wondering if it was threading she's had. might explain the extreme look of surprise now on her coupon though personally I think the brows are the absolute worst thing there now.

Reactions: 10
I think they are going to throw the blame at the woman who went with her to the hospital, I can’t remember her name, think she was her ex-manager or something like that ? Is that who he’s throwing under the bus, not Skanky, are they going to say she made it all up ?
But KP posed for the ‘make-up’ bruise press photo, they can’t put the blame on anyone else, she can’t say it’s because she was slipped a sleeping pill as the front cover of the Sun newspaper would of been a pic of KP zonked out on a (I ♥Dane Bowers) pillowcase, covered in spittle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think he’s removed this now!! He’s literally tying himself up in knots with the lies!!
Oh how I hope he’s got a large bottle of wine to loosen up those teef even more. Come on coal, keep spilling!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20220217-221515_Instagram.jpg
God he's really on one isn't he,even providing Google proof that Katie lied in the sun pictures

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
If as has been stated by a recent post, she’s gone to family tonight, it’s over. Not just the relationship but she’s finished. If he’s hasn’t signed a non disclosure form, he will take her to the cleaners. He’s clearly very angry. More or less said shes lied etc etc. He’s now going to probably have a criminal record. He won’t let her get away lightly and she probably knows it. Wait for the checking in at Hotel Priory and family statements.
I didn't get the impression that post was about KP, but rather someone else connected to him! I may be way off base though 🤷

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.