Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that his Only Fans name?
It bloody should be! No it was something a previous tattler said up the thread and it made me howl. All I envisage now is him with a pad of paper and a black crayon because he says he has evidence in black and white 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is he replying to randoms???? Just put your money where your hideous chin is and put out a statement, like a proper statement in black and white and in comic sans and make it look dead proper and that🙄
Hideous chin 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If he had his 'black and white' proof that he didn't assault her, then he would have surely shown it to the police. It can't be that convincing if he's still being charged. And saying 'oh, I was only arrested for arguing in the street' must have been pretty bad for him to be arrested back then and charged now.

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion #126
Noose tightens for Skanky and Cole, Krusties shouting it’s a GOAL!

Good night

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't see these two breaking up any time soon. I think they will just try to make it sound like the media made it up.
They can try ... It's a court matter though ... I think he will string her along until verdict then bin her ... Can't afford to bin her now, she might give evidence against him ... She is a really desperate silly cow to stay with him anyway

Reactions: 12
Anybody else wish they were a fly on their wall tonight? I'd say a dog on their chair but the poor thing would probably be dead by midnight!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well done @maggie-moo and also @Winepig for another very apt thread title! 🥳
She is fast becoming her own Frankenstein creation.
BTW do you think she has to keep updating her passport pic every time she travels? I doubt she looks anything herself on it these days. You can’t airbrush that pic, so I bet she looks an absolute fright on it!
Hope she doesn't have fave recognition on her phone ...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right bed time for me, hopefully KP will liven things up and start posting overnight.
I feel so alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I respectfully disagree. She knows they’re finished as a product. She’s left… He’s hellbent on finishing her.
But he hasn't stated once that 'Katie Lied' that's what he would do if he wanted to finish her.

She said something like 'someone involved the media and played a clever game' He said tonight, 'people involved know I have proof'. Still sounds to me like they are both trying to blame a third party.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is anyone keeping the wiki up to date? I have no idea how to do it but is it done by others?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
People argue in the street all the time and dont get arrested. Police normally give several warnings to refrain from swearing before arresting person for it. He probably kicked off at the police/ ambulance staff after being warned and it got captured on body cam. Hence being charged with section 4. Nothing he is saying is adding up.

Reactions: 25
#126# Cole in the dock , show us your cock , oh how we mock , tick tock tick tock

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.