Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has absolutely nothing else. She would be homeless without it. When it all goes tits up with Cross Eyed Clarance she will have to go back there until she finds another mug with a half decent home she can squat in.
Cross eyed clarence Haha 😂😂😂😂 love it hahaha ⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Let’s hope the police take into account Cole’s previous threatening behaviour (towards our dear Tattler) and throw the book at him

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
There is so much tit with these two that I can't keep up...

Does anyone know what the actual legal charge is...?

Apart from Prosecution Action...
Because they‘re both liars & con artists. Be interesting to see what codswallop they come out with about CRAWLS court appearance. What an absolutely disastrous relationship. He’s dragged into her toxic, unpleasant world, all because he’s fame hungry. Not the sort of fame he was expecting I suspect. Let’s see what happens during next 3 weeks. Watch this space🙈😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah it’s for using threatening words and behaviour I think towards Katie. Not what we would have wanted but at least he’s getting charged with something! @DC16 I think it’s probably Chelmsford or Colchester
Would be hilarious if he was the one put in prison :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks @thetrooth that news has made my (crappy) day. Now, how long before it's in the media. 🤔😁 bingo cards at the ready, I'm saying by nine today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Well, we all wondered that when he seemed to have broken his hand. That cured itself within a couple of days IIRC.

Reactions: 14
I'm so sorry for her children, especially Junior, Bunny and Jett because they show no desire to be as scummy as their mother. Sadly Princess seems to worship her and seems to aspire to be like her.
I very much hope that Princess is really emerged in the world of school, innocent videos, dinners with dad and step mum, fun with siblings.
If her private school is as good I think it is, they have amazing things in place and resources that should steer the right way. Counsellors on site, much smaller groups and classes, money buys really good supportive schooling- that should be enough for her to see a world beyond her mum.
she may also have a good understanding of addiction, given that step mum is a doctor and also, again, school will provide things for her. I hope we’ll all be sat her in 10 years time, thanking the heavens Princess didn’t end up like mum❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So things are moving on his case maybe KP has not got away with breaking restraining order

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.