Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s for using threatening words and behaviour I think towards Katie. Not what we would have wanted but at least he’s getting charged with something! @DC16 I think it’s probably Chelmsford or Colchester

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Cole is in court on 10/03 btw everyone 😘
Oh JOY!!!!! There is a God.

Mind you, whatever it's for, he will get off scot-free. But at least that will have to shut them up with their lies about it not having been him who was arrested at Slap-gate.

Got it!
1645111698908.png

Reactions: 21
Yeah it’s for using threatening words and behaviour I think towards Katie. Not what we would have wanted but at least he’s getting charged with something! @DC16 I think it’s probably Chelmsford or Colchester
Just realised I've been spelling your name wrong as 'the troof'. Apologies, I blame listening to KP's horrible voice too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God, I love your tea, it's always piping hot!!!:love:

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Cole is in court on 10/03 btw everyone 😘
Yet more drama from them!! Always something happening in their lives 🤣🤣
I was beginning to think all charges had been dropped though as it was taking so long.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 18
Pom Bear..

What can you do with this picture..? 😊

Maybe superimpose Mono-boob Carl in her
palm...?

You have the magic Pom Bear... 🐻
I've made two pics from your suggestion as I couldn't chose which one I liked best I think it's the Poor Cole one lol 🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16451117725690.jpg

Resizer_16451117725691.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I reckon Crawl's got issues. Why else would he allow himself to be abused by her (pissed on, farted at, bossed around etc) unless he's got some sort of dependency on an older woman or wants to be the slave to her dom? Or has he got tit self-esteem for all the bravado and posturing?
I think ‘fame’ is is everything. Seeing himself in the tabloids is his Nirvana. He’s prepared to put up with her vile ways however bad it gets…. Until… he gets himself on a reality TV show and gets his own ‘fame’ I think if it happens he will then let go of her and her notoriety.

Reactions: 20
😂 Thought I would just copy and paste this before it gets deactivated:LOL:

Bunnycuddles482JUST NOW
Gorgeous Pricey will always emerge after the surgery transformed as an even more beautiful butterfly, sexy Katie always does, she is absolutely adorable, perhaps this stunning lady could ask the surgeons to do something "Down below" as I've heard hunky generously hung Carl finds things "too tight" down there which must be painful for him. I doubt Chipolata chicken legs Pete has that problem with his robot wife Dr "Fried eggs" Emily . LOL LOL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I think ‘fame’ is is everything. Seeing himself in the tabloids is his Nirvana. He’s prepared to put up with her vile ways however bad it gets…. Until… he gets himself on a reality TV show and gets his own ‘fame’ I think if it happens he will then let go of her and her notoriety.
Well he will get "fame" with his court case next month 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.