Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked in the last thread how many surgeries she has had. According to the article in the DM it's 18 by my count. Initially it was all just boob jobs, bigger then smaller, bigger then smaller. She started mucking about with her face about 5 years ago ( according to the article anyway). She also said that at age 20 she was too young to get a boob job. I hope she gives that advice to Princess.

In that Mencap thing about Harvey it says he dislikes having his routine disrupted, which is usually true of autistic people, they do love routine. But yet of course along comes 'mummy' whenever she feels like it to do just that! She really doesn't have a clue about caring for a disabled child does she? And it also says he loves living independently, but that isn't really true as he's either in residential care or has someone living with him. He really isn't capable of living independently sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks @thetrooth that news has made my (crappy) day. Now, how long before it's in the media. 🤔😁 bingo cards at the ready, I'm saying by nine today.
Be nice if he has to obey a restriction order and to keep away from her. What would she do then about a chauffeur. Oops forgot who we are talking about, she, drive 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Your post is 100% spot on. A great summary of the car crash existence. Her mother was quick to come up with a statement when she crashed the car, but AFP, the sister and the hangers on all seem to have fingers in the pie of financial gain and are just watching in slow motion this individual crash & burn. It's likely that she won't recover from a surgery at some point. General anesthetics at the regular rate she's having them are extremely risky. I'm actually shocked a supposedly professional clinic actually carried out more procedures. Or she will get a serious infection (sepsis) and that will be it. She looks more hideous and odd after each procedure. For someone who has a phobia of needles - well, we know that's a load of BS, like all the crap that comes out of her mouth. She has declined in all ways since hooking up with CRAWL. But it takes the pressure off AFP & the family that she has a full time driver & someone/anyone at home with her I suppose. They're all users and think about themselves. A totally disfunctional family.
Totally agree. It probably won't be the anaesthetic that gets her but more likely a post op infection ( as she NEVER does as she's told about post op care) or more likely a drug overdose when she mixes post surgery pain meds with the Columbian marching powder.

Reactions: 22
I’m surprised she hasn’t lowered herself to selling worn knickers yet , surely once your OF fails , that’s the only place left to go before you start standing on street corners …
she as all ready done that

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Yeah, who would be driving Skanky around then...?
The next “ The one , my Prinz Chow Mein “ - you can guarantee there is already a line up of fame hungry losers gorgeous toy boys waiting in line….. the dole queue clutching their driving licences shouting “ me next” ! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Be nice if he has to obey a restriction order and to keep away from her. What would she do then about a chauffeur. Oops forgot who we are talking about, she, drive 🤣🤣🤣
That would be a good punishment mind you it will probably be CS they could go together

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She likes everyone to do everything for her (usually for no pay too) while she just gets people to do her hair and make up and pouts for the camera, it's all she knows. I really hope this community service has been hard work for her and that she hasn't been let off with really menial tasks.
She seems to be incapable of keeping a house tidy (stuff littered in every room of every house she lives/stays in), or cooking regular meals (lives mainly on takeaways and eating out) can't seem to even open her own post. Don't even get me started on childcare when she can't even look after herself.
Her housekeeping reminds me of when my son was a teenager, clothes on the floor, empty mugs full of mould under the bed, wastepaper bins full to overflowing.

Reactions: 15
Ok I’m confused again - she showed us her new “short” hair about a fortnight ago, and when we’ve seen her since with long hair have presumed she’s wearing a wig.

So has she had extensions put in again? I did think it was weird she’d wear a wig under her bandage at that awards ceremony.

Watchjng that vile video of her out at TGIs with her elder children I realised her teeth are too big and she can’t close her mouth properly. Like a horse!
Ooh where can I find the video please? I need to see the new face in action 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone asked in the last thread how many surgeries she has had. According to the article in the DM it's 18 by my count. Initially it was all just boob jobs, bigger then smaller, bigger then smaller. She started mucking about with her face about 5 years ago ( according to the article anyway). She also said that at age 20 she was too young to get a boob job. I hope she gives that advice to Princess.

In that Mencap thing about Harvey it says he dislikes having his routine disrupted, which is usually true of autistic people, they do love routine. But yet of course along comes 'mummy' whenever she feels like it to do just that! She really doesn't have a clue about caring for a disabled child does she? And it also says he loves living independently, but that isn't really true as he's either in residential care or has someone living with him. He really isn't capable of living independently sadly.
She started messing with her surgery when she lived with Sally the make up artist.she had lipo suction in legs, some sort of lip surgery, which had to be reversed. Constant fillers/Botox when she was with Peter. She’s obsessed with finding eternal youth, but every bit of work makes her look weirder. 18 surgeries in my opinion is probably right, without filers etc, but how many actual procedures each time? Does having eyes done and a brow lift count as one or two?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
if it is true that Carl is in court next month do you think they will announce it on their instagram page

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No but if they do it will to say it is all lies made up by the police ( Carl is a good guy he has told us so )

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.