Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if it is true that Carl is in court next month do you think they will announce it on their instagram page
Think of the photo opportunities though , all that attention & getting his face in the National Press , just like he always wanted !
Bet Backgrid are already on standby & polishing their filter apps as we speak 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Really suspicious of the figure quoted everything seems to be £10k with her, remember the flowers sure there are other examples she just uses that value for lots of things
Let's not forget the 10K blinged wheelchair too that she used once! I just had a look on that Be Clinic's website, for the brow or forehead lift it is done under local anaesthetic and says the bandage only needs to be worn for 24 hours but there should be 'social isolation' for 10-14 days! No mention of cost though, but if it's only done under local it probably isn't that expensive.

Actually it wasn’t the cosmetic that killed her, they noticed something on the vocal cords, did a quick biopsy and laryngospasm…downhill all the way after that.
It wasn't a cosmetic procedure, she was having an endoscopy to see what was causing her problems when her heart stopped.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She started messing with her surgery when she lived with Sally the make up artist.she had lipo suction in legs, some sort of lip surgery, which had to be reversed. Constant fillers/Botox when she was with Peter. She’s obsessed with finding eternal youth, but every bit of work makes her look weirder. 18 surgeries in my opinion is probably right, without filers etc, but how many actual procedures each time? Does having eyes done and a brow lift count as one or two?
It listed 18 separate times she had surgery, but as you say some of them were multiple things being done each time so if you counted procedures as opposed to actual surgeries it's probably double that at least.And she's only 43!

Reactions: 16
The papers KNOW don’t they ?

They KNOW that her blatant disregard for the law , and most pertinently , at present , her spending despite being broke, that’s why they constantly point out how much the muck at “ Sheesh” costs , how much her latest Frankenface has cost .

The papers KNOW how much she winds up the general public with her behaviour so why have none of them addressed it properly in an investigative article ?

Every time a new story comes out they print the details , with the costs / payment involved but they never go any further with the story .
I’m genuinely flummoxed as to why this is , or that nobody has ever done a programme about her .
Does investigative journalism no longer exist ?
Perhaps some of the journos lurking here could give some sort of answer ?
It’s one of the MANY things about her that constantly grinds my gears 😡
If only we had an investigative journo like in the Anna Delvey case.

She comes across as an Anna case. Totally devoid of compassion for others, totally faking her life and trying to con others out of their money whilst avoiding paying any of her own. Only difference is that Anna had some smarts whilst skanky just has tits and a big black blackmail book.

Hopefully skanky will end up in a Rilers Island equivalent.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her housekeeping reminds me of when my son was a teenager, clothes on the floor, empty mugs full of mould under the bed, wastepaper bins full to overflowing.
Yes we can all relate to this. I found things that had gone passed the mould state, that were unidentifiable!🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly think he will get off on 10/03. But if it is for slapgate, at least the general public will know that it all relates to him. Bet she wishes she never did that Scum story of the slap. Proves he was the one on a charge. Karma is coming for both of them.

Reactions: 30
Someone asked in the last thread how many surgeries she has had. According to the article in the DM it's 18 by my count. Initially it was all just boob jobs, bigger then smaller, bigger then smaller. She started mucking about with her face about 5 years ago ( according to the article anyway). She also said that at age 20 she was too young to get a boob job. I hope she gives that advice to Princess.

In that Mencap thing about Harvey it says he dislikes having his routine disrupted, which is usually true of autistic people, they do love routine. But yet of course along comes 'mummy' whenever she feels like it to do just that! She really doesn't have a clue about caring for a disabled child does she? And it also says he loves living independently, but that isn't really true as he's either in residential care or has someone living with him. He really isn't capable of living independently sadly.
I don’t understand why Mencap used Harvey. They should’ve stuck to other kids who don’t get the (over) exposure he does. And why include KP when the other participants were without their parents or carers.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.