Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Crawl's got issues. Why else would he allow himself to be abused by her (pissed on, farted at, bossed around etc) unless he's got some sort of dependency on an older woman or wants to be the slave to her dom? Or has he got tit self-esteem for all the bravado and posturing?
Agree. I remember a video when junior told Krusty 'love you mum' and half price mumbled something like 'thank Junior, I was gonna say that' with a face like a slapped arse :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My understanding is the payments will be reviewed after 8 weeks, it won't just stop then, I would imagine she will have to make continued payments for up to 2 years (I think that is the maximum it can go on for)

Reactions: 22
Well we know KP is a scammer she only paid a lump sum and agreed a payment plan so the trustees cannot control her bank account
They can still take her account. It's the first thing they do when bankruptcy is declared. Family member went through it , at first meeting cards taken and account details . But KP seems to do these meetings by zoom , or weekends. If she doesn't meet up to hand cards over etc , not a great deal they can do. , shes maybe been told to hand over by a certain date now, and if she hasn't they will address at next meeting and can get a court order to control account

Not much difference really
View attachment 1068497
Still think its been hugely photoshopped .

Reactions: 7
Just saw pictures of her.....wow. I honestly don't know what to say. She looks like a different person, and like a freak. Gotta be honest here, she was never a looker.

Reactions: 15
Good Lord, what’s going on here? Did Skanky spot a crumb of Columbia’s finest on the end of Cole’s nose? Looks like she’s trying to lick it off 🤮
Probably got the heating on in the car, hes just checking her face hasn't started to melt yet, so dont need turn it down

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Been trying to work out who she reminds me of with those eyebrows up by her straight hairline.
It's Lord Charles, the ventriloquist doll:
1645109310529.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Question if KP pays the agreed amount until April and then stops can she be called back to court?

Ok so back selling her stuff things must be tight
I agree she has to be desperate for money. She has spent C4's money and now can only rely on Depop and OF. I don't think she has what it takes to do OF and make money. Its too much like hard work and she is too lazy.

Reactions: 16
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I agree she has to be desperate for money. She has spent C4's money and now can only rely on Depop and OF. I don't think she has what it takes to do OF and make money. Its too much like hard work and she is too lazy.
She likes everyone to do everything for her (usually for no pay too) while she just gets people to do her hair and make up and pouts for the camera, it's all she knows. I really hope this community service has been hard work for her and that she hasn't been let off with really menial tasks.
She seems to be incapable of keeping a house tidy (stuff littered in every room of every house she lives/stays in), or cooking regular meals (lives mainly on takeaways and eating out) can't seem to even open her own post. Don't even get me started on childcare when she can't even look after herself.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
When someone said Katie will have small eyes once the eyelashes are off I then thought of this 😄 x

Resizer_16450815445450.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.