Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Morning my Krusty family 😘 I’m not surprised by the thetrooth comment, it’s very hard to prove the charges if the victim withholds their consent for charges etc. But mark my words once an abuser always an abuser as much as I dislike her she could be caught up in some very dealings and at risk of another alleged slap. When this romance ends she will spill her guts about foot gate slap gate and crash gate and mr wanky will be painted as a true villain, she will make loads of money off the back of this I only hope he realises soon he is being used by her to gather evidence then sell it to the red tops ,I hope he gets in first.

Thetrooth I feel your pain but please stick with us I look forward to your comments 😘

Reactions: 35

Anna666

VIP Member

Laughed my head off watching this ... wonder if he's a tattler 🤔 🤔 ... if not, he should be 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart

tomkat1

Chatty Member
Well karma has arrived, not in the way we thought it would but she’s going to look startled and hysterical for the rest of her days 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Nikkinoo

Chatty Member
As far as I can make out she’s not been to the college since she picked him up in December. Carer brought him to the awards. They are not there today as otherwise they would be in the video. Well done National Star 👍
All our emails to the college were worth it !

• Heart
Img she looks like Stacey solomon lol
That's exactly what I thought! I was catching up and trying to get to the end before I posted a comparison 😆
From other angles she looks a bit like Pete Burns. You should realise that when you start to resemble a man who died from complications of
plastic surgery, you are in trouble!

solomonkp.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

ClivE

VIP Member
Here’s a few other pics for those who don’t want to (or are too frightened to) click on the link 😂
One of the captions said she looked “unsteady” was that before she even entered Sheesh?
fancy having to take your paid photographer(backgrid) out to dinner on your birthday just so you can get the pictures in the papers

• Haha

okeep

VIP Member
Was thinking Krusties, what would I say If I ever met our heroine ? Well suppose I’d be a bit starstruck ,
Lost for words , then I’d say “did you fall from heaven ? “
Coz you really did some damage to your fucking face 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
When was it he was threatening a tattler? Just so I can go and have a nose at the thread 🧐

@Winepig I was late to post in the last thread, but your avatar 🤣🤣🤣 you never fail to make me laugh with them 🤣❤
Ethel,the person was very upset by it and will not talk about it,she wants to keep it private..It was vike abuse. But will leave it there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
I’m having a glass of fizz for you all! To celebrate our lovely little Tattle community. I don’t post too often but I’m always reading. Been here since slapgate (so happened to coincide with my birthday) and whilst days like today have been testing, this is a wonderful community. ❤
I agree kourtneykool 💯 I love our little community ❤ All things Sk(W)anky bring it on …

• Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
So she has lost all her children silly cow I cannot imagine not seeing my kids
Lost all her children and makes out on social media like she still has them. It's a grim tale really when you step back. Social services all over this family clearly, doesn't align with the amazing mum narrative that her followers spin.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
@Kitten3081 are you THE tattler? Did you secretly do a runner over the back wall? Are you better at climbing over walls than Skanky as you didn't break both feet? 🕵️‍♀️🤔 Do you know Lee Purkiss? Sooooo many questions 🤭
It's me 😄😄😄😄🥰❤🤗😘 xx.
I like jumping over walls more though as long as they not too high 😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16449541577400.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Yeah, that’s it. And the Skank even farted in the restaurant. They were behaving like utter tramps

Here’s the YT video of them in the restaurant. Cole threatened a Tattler in the original version, so it got taken down, edited and reposted.

Dear God!!! What the hell does any human being see in this woman! She's loud, ignorant, untidy, greasy, has less manners than a pig. A walking, talking embarrassment.
How uncomfortable does Junior look.
I'm surprised the resturant didn't empty when she appeared. The fecking state of her.
I'm surprised she hasn't had more black eyes in her life. You could delightfully 👊👊 that.

• Heart