Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Awww Michelle has posted Bunny playing what looks like a huge recorder. Sweet 🥰
Back from having a bite to eat. To continue……When Peter met KP his family loathed her. I believe the marriage etc was a sham, really just together hoping to be the next Posh & Becks. Peter changed dramatically and he was forever talking to Claire about the situation he was in. The 2 of them were not a great couple. KP was obnoxious to him. Totally unsuited. Didn’t help that Michael Andre moved into the home in Mayfield as soon as they started seeing each other, on return from Australia. She had Harvey, who would be left with KP’s stable girl, Joanne Hillman ( I posted about googling her story from May 2009, a real eye opener). Also Harvey was left with anyone who could have him, her friends, mother etc. She really was like a party animal without responsibilities of a sick, young child. Think it was well known KP was later ‘dabbling’ with her horse trainer Andrew, who was married to her mate Polly. Claire Powell was very protective of Peter, she’d managed him for years. The final straw, Claire decided she would no longer manage KP as it was obvious the marriage was over. Of course KP went into meltdown realising she’d blow it. Her ‘troops’, AFP and hangers on, started posting stories under anonymous names, digging in the knives against Claire & Peter. Then along came poor Alex Reid, another lamb to the slaughter. You all probably know all this anyway. I think Peter ending the marriage was the start of her downward spiral. But then again, she’s so devoid of feelings, she’s almost robotic. Since AFP encouraged her into modelling, and she became famous, I’m sure it’s always been her terms or out you go.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
Just told my hubby that KP's OF is half price...he said "if that's what you've got me for Valentine's Day, we're getting divorced"🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

okeep

VIP Member
People slag him off a lot on here, So I’m going to put in a good word about Cole. Let’s be fair he’s Katie’s Rock , only yesterday she posted a lovely heart warming valentines message that he’s looked after her from day 1 , I mean since he met her
She’s fallen off a hundred foot wall meaning she can never walk again , been slapped around the chops and had her ring nicked , been butchered more time than Kenny, been to court more times than Federer, sniffed more marching powder than the gross product of Columbia, been to a priory more times than the Archbishop of Canterbury,
had a car smash while drugged and pissed up like a scene out of fast and furious, been arrested for sending abusive messages, can’t have the kids around ,
It’s like being looked after by Mr Bean

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
can anyone do a TLDR
@rosesareblue I'll have a go at a recap (clears throat, takes deep breath)......she was very quiet last week. We all assumed she was keeping her latest head down in preparation for the bankruptcy public examination on 14th. We had an inkling it wasn't going ahead on when Crawl couldn't keep his big gob shut & tried to be smart on his Itsasham on the 11th. He soon removed his comments. But it was too late coz we'd seen them. She announced a 50% off her OF. This will offer will last a month. Crawl put out a little clip of him & Harvey beading into a garden centre. Some sort of attempt to fool people I to thinking they were with him at the weekend....didn't fool us. Yesterday, surprise surprise the court hearing didn't happen. She allegedly found a few quid. It was bunged to the courts for her looooooooong list of creditors. She apparently offered a new payment plan. The judge agreed. It will all be reviewed again in 8 weeks or so. No idea how the creditors feel about it. The last payment plan was £12,000 a month. She didn't keep to that. She advertised some shonky 'business' last night. Must be a recent pic as she's wearing a baseball cap & her eyebrows have disappeared into space. They seem to be back at Crawl's in Essex. Today is Crawl's birthday, yay, woo hoo, we all love it. We have seen a clip of Harvey showing Crawl the picture he drew him. Neither of them were in the clip with Harvey. This leads me to believe that it's yet another facetime. His birthday treat is trailing her around to get her hair & nails done. He may be having a pedicure 🤔 They're both still cunts. The end 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

HomelySpecimen

Hi Tattle fam...
I realise i lurk on here a lot but never really contribute. As its a slow night I thought i would share my previous encounters with KP for funzies.
I should add, I was a long time resident of Sussex but havent been for years now, so thankfully most encounters were long ago...

There was the time she hit my friends car in her pink range rover whilst in the middle of an arguement with Peter... and drove off (probably the start of my personal realisation of what twat she was...)
To set the scene this was in a road just off the seafront in Hove, a busy area with mostly narrow roads where parking is tightly controlled to parking bays on the roadside.
My friend, who was working the bar at a small nearby bar parked his lovely convertable at the end of a parking bay, behind his car was an area of double yellows where someones driveway opening was - enough to snuggly fit a range rover on - before the next parking bay started.
I was in the bar that night, didnt notice KP and PA arrive and park the range rover on the double yellows, right up against friends car.

Sometime later, screaming and shouting can be heard across the road at a nearby 'cool' but high end restaurant - clearly a screaming match is happening inside - soon enough KP comes storming out of the restaurant slamming the door behind her and marching towards her car. Jumps in, starts the engine, and slams forward into my friends.car, reverses and does the same to the car behind. At this point i go running out to try and stop this irratic mad women damaging my friends car - at that point she slams it in forward and heads straight for me!
At the same time, PA comes running out restaurant shouting Kate STOP PLEASE STOP. OMG im so sorry (at me)... he then manages to get her to stop moving the car so he can get in, and off she speeds.

There were no paps and no mobile phone footage, as it was before those days, but my word was it eventful. My friend was oddly not bothered enough about his car to report it, i think we were too shocked at what had occured. I hope PA paid the bill at the restaurant....

Ive also seen her with Leandro queuing behind me to get into a carpark... my god he was HOT in real life, like seriously good looking. What did he see in her...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Allegedly the cps have not accepted the assault allegations or the coercive and controlling behaviour ones. They are however considering a charge of using threatening words and behaviour. What a kick in the teeth. What will it take for these people to ever get any punishment for their actions. Now they can go round all smug denying that he ever hit her. I’m so done.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Ha ha hhhaaa, what a comedown after all the ridiculous showing off last year. The log cabin, those stupidly expensive flowers, etc, etc. The declarations of the impending marriage (that still hasn't materialised.) Instead a day having her income scrutinized. What an awful life she's now leading.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Winepig

VIP Member
#125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace .

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Not “flouncing” before I get told off. But the cunt has flounced out of court 🤣🤣🤣 and gone on to flog more shit? Looooool maybe we are the stupid ones 🤪 one of my friends is a sister at the hospital I work at and HMRC have stung her today for £3.4K worth of underpaid tax? And she cannot have a payment plan they want it in FULL. She’s a single mother for FUCK SAKE. I feel like screaming at the injustice.

I just feel like crying 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

DC16

VIP Member
Awww Michelle has posted Bunny playing what looks like a huge recorder. Sweet 🥰

• Heart

kourtneykool

VIP Member
Why thank you lovely Krustations ; I’m very honoured by the double , Um , honour !
You’ve put a proper smile on my face .

And if it weren’t a traditionally dry night Chez Pig , I’d be having a large wine to celebrate .
I know today was very disappointing for us , but at least we can carry on making each other laugh until the next time she fucks up 🙄
I’m having a glass of fizz for you all! To celebrate our lovely little Tattle community. I don’t post too often but I’m always reading. Been here since slapgate (so happened to coincide with my birthday) and whilst days like today have been testing, this is a wonderful community. ❤

• Heart

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Big thank you to this pair of cunts.
Just back from 1st dose of radiotherapy for the OH and we needed a good laugh and to feel sorry for a pair in a worse state.
Pure comedy gold.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Ha ha hhhaaa yes Ockley, I always get them mixed up. Thanks 👍

He was left locked up when they moved to a new property as she said "he'd make too much mess!😰" It was somebody's job to go there a couple of times a day to see to him. It was literally the only human interaction he had, she just forgot him. He escaped one day and in his panic and misery he somehow drowned in a swimming pool. Apparently when she was told she just couldn't have cared less. That poor, poor dog.
How bloody dare a disgusting, farting, foul-mouthed POS like skanky dump a dog for "making a mess"? FGS the thing is the biggest sloven in history - she ought to have been abandoned 300 feet down a coal mine and the shaft capped off!

This makes me hate her even more than I did already :mad:

Smurf was a Dogue de Bordeaux yes? We have had five DDBs over the years and yes they are slobbery but they are truly wonderful creatures - we have lost all of them to cancer & heart problems relatively young too because sadly these traits are in the Breed :( Heres my little girl when she was a pup with her Auntie

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hellsbells 😬
Her face reminds me of that meme esp her eyes and eyebrows looool 😄 x

Polish_20220216_210449711.jpg

Resizer_16450454280910.jpg

Resizer_16450453307160.jpg

Resizer_16450453307161.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 😄😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart

PTMe

Chatty Member
I think it's short for babe because it's such a difficult word to spell isn't it? :ROFLMAO:

Anyway I must go to bed, so goodnight babs, bas base bes oh shit! baes xxx
Bae stands for Before Anyone Else.

It's something a 15/16 year old would say to their first crush. The phrase literally makes my minge cringe and it's just weird. If I called my husband bae, he would divorce me... And rightly so!

• Haha
  • Heart

Kitten3081

Ah yes, I sort of know about this. I think it was around the time Neville & Claire were splitting up, if I'm correct ( which was not a pleasant time). Nobody seemed to know who the person was. I think there were other various names bandied about too, posting comments. What was weird though (coincidences), Peter Andre was renting a house in Hove from friends of mine, Barry & Julie. The house had been on Grand Design and Barry had a major heart attack during filming (he's ok now). Peter was seeing a woman, (don't know who) and so she wasn't spotted & it got out to the press that he was seeing someone, Peter got Barry & Julie's son (they also owned the house next door which they lived in) to smuggle the woman away in his car. The said woman had to climb over the back garden wall and go into the next door house to then get in son's car! Who would do that?

I was at a very posh charity function and instead of waiting to get to a toilet, she hoisted up her dress and peed by a potted shrub, just outside the entrance of the hotel. We were all absolutely jaw dropping shocked. Didn't even try & do it quietly or discreetly!
The person Pete was secretly seeing is a Tattler btw 😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Back from having a bite to eat. To continue……When Peter met KP his family loathed her. I believe the marriage etc was a sham, really just together hoping to be the next Posh & Becks. Peter changed dramatically and he was forever talking to Claire about the situation he was in. The 2 of them were not a great couple. KP was obnoxious to him. Totally unsuited. Didn’t help that Michael Andre moved into the home in Mayfield as soon as they started seeing each other, on return from Australia. She had Harvey, who would be left with KP’s stable girl, Joanne Hillman ( I posted about googling her story from May 2009, a real eye opener). Also Harvey was left with anyone who could have him, her friends, mother etc. She really was like a party animal without responsibilities of a sick, young child. Think it was well known KP was later ‘dabbling’ with her horse trainer Andrew, who was married to her mate Polly. Claire Powell was very protective of Peter, she’d managed him for years. The final straw, Claire decided she would no longer manage KP as it was obvious the marriage was over. Of course KP went into meltdown realising she’d blow it. Her ‘troops’, AFP and hangers on, started posting stories under anonymous names, digging in the knives against Claire & Peter. Then along came poor Alex Reid, another lamb to the slaughter. You all probably know all this anyway. I think Peter ending the marriage was the start of her downward spiral. But then again, she’s so devoid of feelings, she’s almost robotic. Since AFP encouraged her into modelling, and she became famous, I’m sure it’s always been her terms or out you go.
I read Joanne's post. As a horse owner and animal lover it really upset me. I've always seen PA as a decent sort of guy, but he can't be an animal person. What happened to the pair of pugs they bought? As for the heartbreaking ending of poor forgotten Smurf and the terrible neglect of the kittens, why didn't he step in and say "You're not leaving that dog locked up alone all day." He also knew about the kittens forgotten in the shed. My nephew got to know him when they lived in Ockham for a while. He has a classic motorbike repair shop and PA (often looking a bit bored) used to come in and chat and sit the kids on the bikes. There was a petrol station next door where him and Skanky used to fill up and buy papers etc. She was usually nagging, shouting and swearing loudly. When my nephew commented that she seemed a lot of hard work PA said "Mate listen you have no idea how it really is, you just couldn't make it up!" Once he turned up on his own and they were just locking up to go to a vintage bike show. There was room in the car and my nephew invited him along. PA said he'd love it and rang home to tell madam. They could hear her
screaming and shouting at him the other side of the workshop. When he hung up he said he'd better give it a miss and looked really upset. They moved not long after.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50