Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I think as Leandro couldn’t understand very much English, so didn’t know what the hell she was on about half the time. That’s probably how it lasted slightly longer than it should have.
Anyway, welcome Homely 😊.
Thanks for confirmation with first hand evidence what an absolute twat she was/is. I always thought it was crazy driving around in a bright pink car ( horse box etc ) when it clearly brings extra attention to her and her behaviour. She was always moaning about the Police pulling her over in Brighton. Well don’t drive around in a bright pink beacon then!!!
But, she loves the attention, any attention.
Leandro had a VERY lucky escape. He was drop dead gorgeous. I think he's quite a well known celebrity & model in Argentina. He also owns an avocado plantation & ranches with his family, who are very wealthy. I remember reading he said 'her brain wasn't wired up properly'! He was 100% correct.

I'm convinced that last years' birthday cake was made from cardboard and plastic for display purposes only!
She did have a massive cake made for her by Choccywoccydoodah, and it looked amazing, iced with beautiful flowers. But the outside icing was all there was. No cake, just cardboard covered in fancy icing. All smoke & mirrors for show with her. Nothing is at it seems.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

EyeOfTheHawk2

I’ve missed that… what did he post???
A horrible picture with KP's legs spread and his face dangerously close to her crutch area, taken on a plane. Annotated with the comment that when they landed she pissed on him. Someone more talented than me will, I'm sure, add it again. If i had a photo like that I wouldn't even want my closest friends and family to see it, let alone the world.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

maggie-moo

VIP Member
I actually have no words....is she supposed to look so suprised????!!!
I honestly think this has to be a complete filtered windup. Surely she can't have got Halloween and Coles birthday mixed up. If not there's big issues ahead.
Kids won't know who she is!
Blade will attack her as being an intruder!
The Police are going to have to redo every mug shot they have!
She's screwed going through passport control!
Cole can't remember what she looked like when he meet her hence from her valintines picture post he can only go by smell only now. 🤢🤮🤮
Wedding exclusive pictures won't show a change of dress but a change of face instead. Cole is going to end up so confused he starts to worry about being senile before he's 33 and 3/4's

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
😂😳💩 Her fucked up face has cheered me up. Who goes out with the stitches/scar showing, hast she got a wig with a fringe.
09233678-B8B3-4B3E-907A-A931322165FC.jpeg
OIP (10).jpeg

• Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
🤔 WTH 👀😳😲😱😬 has she done to her brows 🥸
..... It looks like she’s gone along with the picture on the top left I posted the other week and said to the surgeon ‘I want that one‘ 😂🤣🤣
Oh my days Katie you should‘ve waited until April 1st to get them done 😂😂🤣
I suppose, if you look on the bright side, she’ll always appear delighted when you give her a present.

• Haha

Anna666

VIP Member

Apologies if this has been posted already ... Im only now seeing it ... this woman is extremely funny, and REALLY does take the piss out of pwiccceeee ... she does her so well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Back from having a bite to eat. To continue……When Peter met KP his family loathed her. I believe the marriage etc was a sham, really just together hoping to be the next Posh & Becks. Peter changed dramatically and he was forever talking to Claire about the situation he was in. The 2 of them were not a great couple. KP was obnoxious to him. Totally unsuited. Didn’t help that Michael Andre moved into the home in Mayfield as soon as they started seeing each other, on return from Australia. She had Harvey, who would be left with KP’s stable girl, Joanne Hillman ( I posted about googling her story from May 2009, a real eye opener). Also Harvey was left with anyone who could have him, her friends, mother etc. She really was like a party animal without responsibilities of a sick, young child. Think it was well known KP was later ‘dabbling’ with her horse trainer Andrew, who was married to her mate Polly. Claire Powell was very protective of Peter, she’d managed him for years. The final straw, Claire decided she would no longer manage KP as it was obvious the marriage was over. Of course KP went into meltdown realising she’d blow it. Her ‘troops’, AFP and hangers on, started posting stories under anonymous names, digging in the knives against Claire & Peter. Then along came poor Alex Reid, another lamb to the slaughter. You all probably know all this anyway. I think Peter ending the marriage was the start of her downward spiral. But then again, she’s so devoid of feelings, she’s almost robotic. Since AFP encouraged her into modelling, and she became famous, I’m sure it’s always been her terms or out you go.
Wow, interesting read Willow. You should write a book on her called The anti mother.
I remember that viscous row katie and Peter had in that shop in America while the crew were there filming for their show. That gave a very real insight into the state of their marriage by then.
I am sure the marriage was a showmance. He was a washed up singer who needed a lifeline, and she wanted the attention of another showmance.
She realised that she couldn’t treat him like shit and get away with it. As much as I don’t particularly like PA, he did put up with ( and still does ) a huge amount of shit from her.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I despise her. How she treats poor animals is beyond my comprehension! I would give that plastic face a huge slap for all the animals that have died or been mistreated in her care.
But even with so many people signing a petition, the RSPCA didn’t intervene! But rightly so, they removed the poor cats that were kicked by that disgusting WestHam footballer. Yet her neglecting animals and so many being killed, they do nothing. She should not be allowed near any pets.

Anyone would think it is his birthday how many times he has mentioned it today 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 1064713
What an utter wanker he looks. Weird creepy eyes.

• Angry
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
I see people are saying on her latest post that this is a scam, being asked for card details....(?) :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
Allegedly the cps have not accepted the assault allegations or the coercive and controlling behaviour ones. They are however considering a charge of using threatening words and behaviour. What a kick in the teeth. What will it take for these people to ever get any punishment for their actions. Now they can go round all smug denying that he ever hit her. I’m so done.
Absolutely no surprise there, can they not be charged with wasting Police time?