Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but someone on a reply on IG said it should be Only Fools not fans… @Pom Bear maybe a Del Boy and Rodney photo? πŸ˜‚ apologies if it has been posted as sometimes have to skip pages as thread moves so fast!!
Here you are just made ❀πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16450367936440.jpg

One I made a few days back πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16448462582000.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Facehugger

VIP Member
Happy birthday to meeeeee,
A beggy free feed at Sheesh,
Bread and butter in the gutter,
Just like my Mrs, the pissy scutter.

πŸ‘πŸ‘happy birfday Biffa!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
It's his birthday yet they're spending time getting her hair done? KP as thoughtful as ever when it's meant to be a day all about someone else. Self centered cow!
So his birthday treat is watching her get her wig sorted? Wow, that's special even by her standards 🀣

I'm guessing by the lack of staged pics from Valentine's & his birthday today that they have absolutely nobody giving out freebies anymore? No flowers, no cakes, no balloons, no sweets, absolutely sweet FA? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS

• Haha
  • Heart

EyeOfTheHawk2

Hi Tattle fam...
I realise i lurk on here a lot but never really contribute. As its a slow night I thought i would share my previous encounters with KP for funzies.
I should add, I was a long time resident of Sussex but havent been for years now, so thankfully most encounters were long ago...

There was the time she hit my friends car in her pink range rover whilst in the middle of an arguement with Peter... and drove off (probably the start of my personal realisation of what twat she was...)
To set the scene this was in a road just off the seafront in Hove, a busy area with mostly narrow roads where parking is tightly controlled to parking bays on the roadside.
My friend, who was working the bar at a small nearby bar parked his lovely convertable at the end of a parking bay, behind his car was an area of double yellows where someones driveway opening was - enough to snuggly fit a range rover on - before the next parking bay started.
I was in the bar that night, didnt notice KP and PA arrive and park the range rover on the double yellows, right up against friends car.

Sometime later, screaming and shouting can be heard across the road at a nearby 'cool' but high end restaurant - clearly a screaming match is happening inside - soon enough KP comes storming out of the restaurant slamming the door behind her and marching towards her car. Jumps in, starts the engine, and slams forward into my friends.car, reverses and does the same to the car behind. At this point i go running out to try and stop this irratic mad women damaging my friends car - at that point she slams it in forward and heads straight for me!
At the same time, PA comes running out restaurant shouting Kate STOP PLEASE STOP. OMG im so sorry (at me)... he then manages to get her to stop moving the car so he can get in, and off she speeds.

There were no paps and no mobile phone footage, as it was before those days, but my word was it eventful. My friend was oddly not bothered enough about his car to report it, i think we were too shocked at what had occured. I hope PA paid the bill at the restaurant....

Ive also seen her with Leandro queuing behind me to get into a carpark... my god he was HOT in real life, like seriously good looking. What did he see in her...
Welcome and thanks for the anecdote. I'm a longtime Sussex resident and was a regular out and about in Brighton & Hove for many years before I got a bit past it. Fortunately she never pranged my car but I encountered her and heard quite a lot of stuff about her. It amazes me that she's got away with so much for so long and has still never been properly brought to account for her behaviour. I used to quite like her in a local, crazy celeb kind of way, someone we'd talk about and laugh about, but I'm passed that stage now and don't find her antics funny anymore. Many of us did some silly things when we were younger but we grew up. She's 43 now FFS but I know more mature and responsible 21 year olds.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
@Kitten3081 are you THE tattler? Did you secretly do a runner over the back wall? Are you better at climbing over walls than Skanky as you didn't break both feet? πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ€” Do you know Lee Purkiss? Sooooo many questions 🀭

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Very apt Pom, I hear CW only has a little thread
Looooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Some strands of cotton might hide his little thread as well πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx.

Channel 4 has a pic of Cole been arrested during slapgate. ..

Yep it's definitely Cole..his blurred out πŸ˜„ x

Resizer_16448840651291.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

maggie-moo

VIP Member
The only major disability in his life always was and is, Skanky!
Had he had a different mother and a normal family how much better could be have been?
The poor guy never had a chance.
All the money she had, he could have had a better life surely?
At least one whereby there was some normality, the endless drama and string of "lovers" passing through will have been no use to him at all, and even those that formed an attachment with him were cast aside for the next "the one".
To end up with a guy who takes the piss out of him with his mate!
I don't believe there's any real mothers love for him, he's a convenient excuse for some of the bad behaviour and a cash cow.
And that's before parading him as a performing monkey.
God, I really dispose this woman for the way she treats her offspring.......
Katie Price NEVER brought Harvey up, it was AFP, then Keiran. I even remember basically telling Katie to stay out of the way as Amy had her morning routine with him which Katue only upset. It was Amy that fought for his schooling, she was the driving force behind "Harveys Law" Once Keiran left Harveys biological mother dumped him with everyone and anyone while crying about putting him in residential care which really was the only thing she put any effort into as it means she doesn't have to look after him, which is a blessing for Harvey.
She's a vile human being, she has given birth 5 times but that still doesn't make her a mother.
The fact that Harveys care is funded does make you question where all his money from TV appearances, promitions etc has went. Maybe some day that will be investigated. If she keeps up her agreed payments with the court she'll keep all finacial investagations into all her dodgey dealings and spending away.
Sorry about spelling and grammar krusties πŸ˜”

• Heart
  • Sad

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
31D3097B-C460-49DC-A7CB-65969B336813.jpeg

She looks absolutely mad in these pictures! The Daily Mail say it a lot when it’s not true, but in this case she really does look unrecognisable.

What’s with the wonky eyes looking in different directions πŸ˜‚ and her teeth are absolutely comedy.

Well those pictures have given me a laugh on hump day afternoon πŸ˜‚

C9E7DE9E-5C25-45BC-B2F7-DF6D43AE087E.jpeg

Put a wig on this picture and voila - the new look Skanky πŸ˜‚ @Pom Bear xx

• Haha
Reactions: 37

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Allegedly the cps have not accepted the assault allegations or the coercive and controlling behaviour ones. They are however considering a charge of using threatening words and behaviour. What a kick in the teeth. What will it take for these people to ever get any punishment for their actions. Now they can go round all smug denying that he ever hit her. I’m so done.
Nothing ever touches her, kinda knew she’d probably squirm out of this somehow. The reality of β€˜Slapgate’ was the charge to really finish off her lies about the β€˜happy family’ image she portrays to the world, and is lapped up by the public. Again she’s gonna walk, after wasting police time and resources. Most worrying thing is their combined access to the kids, if she gets some element of that back, itβ€˜s really bad news for the little ones.

Still that relationship is a tinderbox, I believe the rumours about them fighting constantly behind the public image. Skanky and him will f*ck up again, but gee what is it going to take to finally nail a charge on her. How is she doing this, it’s now beyond ridiculous how Skanky escapes punishment time and time again πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
  • Heart

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Yeah, that’s it. And the Skank even farted in the restaurant. They were behaving like utter tramps

Here’s the YT video of them in the restaurant. Cole threatened a Tattler in the original version, so it got taken down, edited and reposted.

you can feel how mortified J is by her! Goes way beyond normal teenage embarrassment.

• Sad

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
[I
I just overheard Carl Woods talking to staff in the Little Canfield shop. He was saying that he'd not been in for ages as he'd been so busy working on MM. Said there's still loads to do.
Yeah,sticking up wood chip and showing his knob.

• Haha
  • Sick

BilboHolmes

Can you imagine the relief Peter must feel to be living with the calm, affectionate and nice-natured Emily after the shit-show of noise, mess and chaos that being in Katie's orbit must have been?
And Emily talks often of creating a happy and calm home- like when her and Pete gave up drinking. Just for their health and mental well-being. They obviously lead a healthy lifestyle, so I think Pete is very happy bringing up his kiddies with someone who cherishes fun and relaxation and good mental health☺❀

i said health a lot. Health.

• Haha
  • Heart