Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
There’s an article on Facebook under More Radio, saying how Price has avoided jail for a 2nd time, regarding the cancelled bankruptcy hearing. Someone saying they’re name is Rebecca D’Arcy posted this …………….This annoys me. My equine business was one of her creditors some years ago, a small family business with a never-to-be-paid invoice after her bankruptcy and she's now back on TV in her huge mansion and still behaving like a spoiled child. I think she has some serious mental health problems and that is very sad. I hope she gets help but, honestly, she just seems to be using the mental health card as an excuse for bad behavior recently. How many chances do you give people? It's time to make better choices - she is more than capable.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
But even with so many people signing a petition, the RSPCA didn’t intervene! But rightly so, they removed the poor cats that were kicked by that disgusting WestHam footballer. Yet her neglecting animals and so many being killed, they do nothing. She should not be allowed near any pets.

What an utter wanker he looks. Weird creepy eyes.
The RSPCA are well known for not giving a monkeys chuff when people report cruelty…..yet probably make millions from charity donations which go to their staff 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
@maggie-moo

Just want to say, my family members have many friends who are dyslexic, who are learning to read in their 20's and one even in his 50's (not saying that's you, by the way, just noted your earlier post).

When they text or pop notes through our door sometimes (I have an arrangement they can leave their cars overnight on my drive if they've had a drink or feel tired so they let me know whose car is there :) ) they don't always put the right spelling or such, I don't care, it's all good.

I know on chat boards there is is often a few posters who are slightly pernickety about spelling, grammar, punctuation and they like things "just so". Sometimes they like to share their vision of posting with others, a lot :rolleyes::confused: without pausing to consider, if the poster has vision impairment and is using a computer system to assist their typing, maybe other disabilities, or difficulties and that it's not a deliberate act to annoy them personally.

I really hope that you aren't put off from posting, I always enjoy your posts and you are far from being the only person who mis-types an odd word, or puts your own wording out there. 🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I don't mind seeing them at places like Sheesh where they seem entirely at home with the other noisy chavs, I object them going to places like The Ivy where their animal behaviour is so inappropriate and disturbs other people.

DC16

VIP Member
Anyone would think it is his birthday how many times he has mentioned it today 🤣🤣🤣
CEAFEB40-3817-43FC-80E6-7D042677FF43.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Emlou80

What a couple of cunts.

I could have written essays over the feelings they have stirred over the past few weeks but instead I’ve decided to save my energy and do a Roy Walker by simply saying what I see.

Missed you all and wanted to send some love and positive vibes to an awesome bunch of ladies and gents ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
I wonder what Biffa and Skanks Valentines night has been like? Couple bags of the white stuff, bottle of voddy, few physical arguments and a quick leathery cobweb shag?

• Haha

Ecosse

VIP Member
Is there any one of us who would swap our lives for hers?
It may seem as though she's living the high life, but it's all a sham. She's in a real mess.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Carrot cake at 8:30 in the morning 😡😡😡
Not sure I believe they are really with H.
Notice how it is Carl always posting the Harvey videos now, not KP, why would she not do that, she is his mother? Maybe the college and Social services have told her NO.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Yup, definitely burnt all the 'freebie' bridges. I bet she's actually had to PAY for that amazing display of 2 balloons, a supermarket cake & a few chocolates. Probably cost her about £15 at most. She must be really skint 😁
Edited to add last year's birthday begged freebies. Christ, I almost feel sorry for him 😳🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
It will make interesting reading won’t it?Her and Cole will need to get their story straight for this one.
Remember the Las Vegas fiasco?
One said the wedding license business was for a you tube documentary, the other said it was to prank the press.
I guess it’ll be a combination of mental health issues, the press twisting her words, and evil ex management making her tell lies against her will.
The real wedding will be in six days, on 22/2/22, and Carl will become the proud husband of KP and will live forever after in blissful happiness with his wonderful, gentle, kind, loving, moral and decent Dolly that fewer than a thousand other men have shagged.

• Haha