Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
I think the massive eyelashes only exaggerate whatever the sugary has done. She looks like a cartoon character. Did anyone ever use those strips of a chewing gum as a kid to make it look like you’ve got big white bunny teeth?! That’s what she looks like!

Literally the previous post
whatever....

Reactions: 2

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Back from having a bite to eat. To continue……When Peter met KP his family loathed her. I believe the marriage etc was a sham, really just together hoping to be the next Posh & Becks. Peter changed dramatically and he was forever talking to Claire about the situation he was in. The 2 of them were not a great couple. KP was obnoxious to him. Totally unsuited. Didn’t help that Michael Andre moved into the home in Mayfield as soon as they started seeing each other, on return from Australia. She had Harvey, who would be left with KP’s stable girl, Joanne Hillman ( I posted about googling her story from May 2009, a real eye opener). Also Harvey was left with anyone who could have him, her friends, mother etc. She really was like a party animal without responsibilities of a sick, young child. Think it was well known KP was later ‘dabbling’ with her horse trainer Andrew, who was married to her mate Polly. Claire Powell was very protective of Peter, she’d managed him for years. The final straw, Claire decided she would no longer manage KP as it was obvious the marriage was over. Of course KP went into meltdown realising she’d blow it. Her ‘troops’, AFP and hangers on, started posting stories under anonymous names, digging in the knives against Claire & Peter. Then along came poor Alex Reid, another lamb to the slaughter. You all probably know all this anyway. I think Peter ending the marriage was the start of her downward spiral. But then again, she’s so devoid of feelings, she’s almost robotic. Since AFP encouraged her into modelling, and she became famous, I’m sure it’s always been her terms or out you go.
Is this related to the KMaddock stuff do you think?

Reactions: 2