Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Where did this pic come from??
I made it myself..the pic was found on Google when I searched Man arrested so it's just some random man..I then blurred the pic pretending it was Carl...as Channel 4 used to not show Carl on the Mucky Mansion show so I've joked about him been blurred out in a few pics.
Hope I've not disappointed anyone and got anyone's hopes up it's just one of my Photoshop pics I make ❤😘 xx.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
At least we all know there’s a whole lot of love right here, not sure how many there are of us but if there are 200 then that’s 200 more than have any emotion for Katie Price this Valentines night, we’ll maybe apart from AFP, she’ll pretend to love her to stop her being packed off to a nursing home when she gets too much hard work! 🍸cheers m’dears 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 43

PTMe

Chatty Member
It's his birthday yet they're spending time getting her hair done? KP as thoughtful as ever when it's meant to be a day all about someone else. Self centered cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Why are they both so patronising with Harvey? Can't they speak to him normally, he's an adult for fucks sake.
She’s a great Mum to Harvey don’t you know. Don’t question how she interacts with him 😂
YOU LOVE IT DONT YOU HARV!? YES MUMMY. DO YOU LOVE MUMMY HARV!? OH YES MUMMY. YOU LOVE MUMMY LOTS ( leaves a blank for H to fill ) AND LOTS!

She treats him like her very own performing monkey.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Parry1988

VIP Member
Yeah, that’s it. And the Skank even farted in the restaurant. They were behaving like utter tramps

Here’s the YT video of them in the restaurant. Cole threatened a Tattler in the original version, so it got taken down, edited and reposted.

Omg feel so sorry for junior his mum and that gormless twat snogging right next to him and her farting, he even said they're out of order and he wanted his own table 🤢🤢 no wonder he seems to have nothing to do with her anymore.

• Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
This is what I was asking you about yesterday, if you knew. Found this on DS last night. Bit of a recap.
Ah yes, I sort of know about this. I think it was around the time Neville & Claire were splitting up, if I'm correct ( which was not a pleasant time). Nobody seemed to know who the person was. I think there were other various names bandied about too, posting comments. What was weird though (coincidences), Peter Andre was renting a house in Hove from friends of mine, Barry & Julie. The house had been on Grand Design and Barry had a major heart attack during filming (he's ok now). Peter was seeing a woman, (don't know who) and so she wasn't spotted & it got out to the press that he was seeing someone, Peter got Barry & Julie's son (they also owned the house next door which they lived in) to smuggle the woman away in his car. The said woman had to climb over the back garden wall and go into the next door house to then get in son's car! Who would do that?

how can he think it is funny to print that Katie pissed on him when the plane landed(and his friend laugh about it that is what teenage boys in the school yard would find funny not grown men) (please remember Carl her kids can read this, god i sound like one of the delusion fans now)or is this a hint to how far they will go on their only fans page
I was at a very posh charity function and instead of waiting to get to a toilet, she hoisted up her dress and peed by a potted shrub, just outside the entrance of the hotel. We were all absolutely jaw dropping shocked. Didn't even try & do it quietly or discreetly!

• Sick
  • Wow

mrspig99

VIP Member
So I just did a little bit of calculating. Her debt is 3.2 million and she was supposed to be paying back 12,000 a month. So that works out to be it would take her 266.6 months to pay it off, or 22 YEARS! What a joke!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Hi Tattle fam...
I realise i lurk on here a lot but never really contribute. As its a slow night I thought i would share my previous encounters with KP for funzies.
I should add, I was a long time resident of Sussex but havent been for years now, so thankfully most encounters were long ago...

There was the time she hit my friends car in her pink range rover whilst in the middle of an arguement with Peter... and drove off (probably the start of my personal realisation of what twat she was...)
To set the scene this was in a road just off the seafront in Hove, a busy area with mostly narrow roads where parking is tightly controlled to parking bays on the roadside.
My friend, who was working the bar at a small nearby bar parked his lovely convertable at the end of a parking bay, behind his car was an area of double yellows where someones driveway opening was - enough to snuggly fit a range rover on - before the next parking bay started.
I was in the bar that night, didnt notice KP and PA arrive and park the range rover on the double yellows, right up against friends car.

Sometime later, screaming and shouting can be heard across the road at a nearby 'cool' but high end restaurant - clearly a screaming match is happening inside - soon enough KP comes storming out of the restaurant slamming the door behind her and marching towards her car. Jumps in, starts the engine, and slams forward into my friends.car, reverses and does the same to the car behind. At this point i go running out to try and stop this irratic mad women damaging my friends car - at that point she slams it in forward and heads straight for me!
At the same time, PA comes running out restaurant shouting Kate STOP PLEASE STOP. OMG im so sorry (at me)... he then manages to get her to stop moving the car so he can get in, and off she speeds.

There were no paps and no mobile phone footage, as it was before those days, but my word was it eventful. My friend was oddly not bothered enough about his car to report it, i think we were too shocked at what had occured. I hope PA paid the bill at the restaurant....

Ive also seen her with Leandro queuing behind me to get into a carpark... my god he was HOT in real life, like seriously good looking. What did he see in her...
I think as Leandro couldn’t understand very much English, so didn’t know what the hell she was on about half the time. That’s probably how it lasted slightly longer than it should have.
Anyway, welcome Homely 😊.
Thanks for confirmation with first hand evidence what an absolute twat she was/is. I always thought it was crazy driving around in a bright pink car ( horse box etc ) when it clearly brings extra attention to her and her behaviour. She was always moaning about the Police pulling her over in Brighton. Well don’t drive around in a bright pink beacon then!!!
But, she loves the attention, any attention.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Ecosse

VIP Member
Oh dear GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My eyes, my eyes!
HER eyes, HER eyes.
What the FUCK has she done? They look HORRIFIC!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220215-084802_Instagram.jpg

Creepy crawlie has been very sure not to let on to the nation it his birthday, like anyone actually gives a toss,
So here is my tribute to you, Creepy crawlie, desperate to be famous, hope it was everything you dreamed of 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
was she never told you should not talk when your mouth is full of food basic manners
And remember we were going through Covid & that filthy bitch is trying to blow milkshake out the straw across a restaurant. Think of the germs the skanky slapper spread 😡🤢 It's the sort of behaviour you might see from a 5 year old. Every single bit of it is look at me, look at me, look at me, me, me, me, me

He hates her 😂😂😂
He's not the only one 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow