Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
As far as I can make out she’s not been to the college since she picked him up in December. Carer brought him to the awards. They are not there today as otherwise they would be in the video. Well done National Star 👍
I’ve given it a NO on the KP fact check spreadsheet, she wasn’t there this w/e, that was an old photo/video Wanky posted. I had to give her a YES last week as she did visit H for the farce of that NTA Awards on the Friday, although she spent as little time with him as possible. 🤦🏽‍♀️
52F961D6-40F7-4F8D-8CBF-0305082F8DAA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Pom Bear

VIP Member
View attachment 1066698
She looks absolutely mad in these pictures! The Daily Mail say it a lot when it’s not true, but in this case she really does look unrecognisable.

What’s with the wonky eyes looking in different directions 😂 and her teeth are absolutely comedy.

Well those pictures have given me a laugh on hump day afternoon 😂

View attachment 1066705
Put a wig on this picture and voila - the new look Skanky 😂 @Pom Bear xx
Hope this is ok 😄❤🥰🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16450479811090.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Winepig

VIP Member
Why thank you lovely Krustations ; I’m very honoured by the double , Um , honour !
You’ve put a proper smile on my face .

And if it weren’t a traditionally dry night Chez Pig , I’d be having a large wine to celebrate .
I know today was very disappointing for us , but at least we can carry on making each other laugh until the next time she fucks up 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

kourtneykool

VIP Member
Huge congrats to @Winepig for the winning title (and profile pic 😂)

Carry on Krusties!

Old thread

• Heart
  • Haha

Krm2011

VIP Member
Katie Price #125 Shes just the gift that keeps on giving, those brows have gone higher than the cost of living!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

scarah_monster

That vid has made me so angry. I had to skim through at points thanks to Captain Foghorn, but I could've cried for Junior. Did anyone notice that as soon as the camera was on him, she grabbed Crawl to make out with him and get the attention back on her? And when Junior quite rightly called her out on it, she sat there glaring at him and snapping at him? I feel so desperately sorry for both him and P. She acted like a stroppy, gobby teenager. And Crawl should know better than to tongue someone AT A FUCKING PUBLIC RESTAURANT IN FRONT OF HER FUCKING CHILDREN.

God, I fucking hate them. Selfish, narcissistic fuckheads. I'm so glad Junior has cut her off, he'll be happier for it.

Attachments

Reactions: 47

BilboHolmes

Is the PA thread pro or anti?
I like Peter, so I don't want to go over and read anything unpleasant.
It looks pretty anti from what I’ve read. A lot of people not liking him (which they’re entitled to do! Some seem to find him fake and slimes). Me? He’s a man who has grown, evolved, stepped up, coped, made good choices and has a real and close and respectful relationship with his kids😊

• Heart
Reactions: 46

maggie-moo

VIP Member
I'm sure she's had a hair transplant now! Why is she covering her head up all the time unless she looks like this?
View attachment 1063790
Im just out of keyhole surgery for my gallbladder. Unfortunately I've all the keyholes but still got my gallbladder. The wee fecker is stuck and needs to be taken out with a bigger surgery....anyway these keyholes have made me think. Katie Price is basically a human walking patchwork quilt!!!
The amount of cuts, holes, stitches, re-stitches she's had!!! She should do an #AD for sewing machines!!!

PS. My spelling and grammar on all my posts will not be up to scratch, but FFS I'm completely paranoid about it now. So to all those grammar perfect Krusties I do apolygise. 😪😪😪

• Heart
  • Sad

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Do you mean the School Lane property in Ockley, Surrey? She left cat's in an old shed, when she moved from there. Peter was as bad. Neither really cared about the animals. They were more accessories while they were small & cute. I remember poor dribbling Smurf. I think I read the poor boy escaped a couple of times (even he couldn't stand living with her). He was given away eventually too I believe.
Ha ha hhhaaa yes Ockley, I always get them mixed up. Thanks 👍

Ha ha hhhaaa yes Ockley, I always get them mixed up. Thanks 👍
He was left locked up when they moved to a new property as she said "he'd make too much mess!😰" It was somebody's job to go there a couple of times a day to see to him. It was literally the only human interaction he had, she just forgot him. He escaped one day and in his panic and misery he somehow drowned in a swimming pool. Apparently when she was told she just couldn't have cared less. That poor, poor dog.

• Angry
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
I think the college has limited (maybe stopped) Skank's visits and are not allowing any photos/video's to be done on their premises.
As far as I can make out she’s not been to the college since she picked him up in December. Carer brought him to the awards. They are not there today as otherwise they would be in the video. Well done National Star 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Ecosse

VIP Member
Can you imagine the relief Peter must feel to be living with the calm, affectionate and nice-natured Emily after the shit-show of noise, mess and chaos that being in Katie's orbit must have been?

• Heart

Minx103

Chatty Member
I just overheard Carl Woods talking to staff in the Little Canfield shop. He was saying that he'd not been in for ages as he'd been so busy working on MM. Said there's still loads to do.

• Haha
  • Sick

DC16

VIP Member
Morning Krusties, well the only thing she got away with yesterday was appearing in front of an actual judge AGAIN. But law of averages will probably mean it won't be long before she does :ROFLMAO:
So Mr Half Price deleted KP/CW fans work his gushing insta post to his fiancée, who was spotted doing an #ad for a load of tat not wearing said engagement ring :unsure:

Oh by the way...Happy Birthday Mr Half Price, now you have turned 33🥳, I hope Essex Police do a lovely birthday pressie for you and do an update and amend the age of their man under investigation from 32 ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44