Katie Price #123 Won’t do as she's told, she’s looking haggard and looking old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The article in the Sun said the MM was under a repossession order several months ago. If that was the case why was she allowed to film the MM TV show?
I believe the tv programme was filmed prior to the final order, she managed to get one of the meetings rescheduled (standard for her it seems) :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Just looking at Keiron's Valentine pics, on IG ... and suddenly Im getting flashbacks of his face and that manky dirty bed linen .... ohhhh Keiron ... WHY WHY ... WHYYYY .... You have given so many of us PTSD :sick:😖😖😔😔
I was just munching on a pickle. I think I'll stop now.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Apparently all the negative comments on her OF are being deleted...:unsure:

This post is EXACTLY what we need to see today!!! Thanks @Winepig ❤
Too right, she'll love it if she thinks she's upsetting folks, come on gang, stick together and get some laughs going, we owe it to those shafted by the Skanky not to give up now just like DC, I got pissed off a few weeks ago but now I don't let her get to me any more & I'm stopping right here for the Krusties 👍👍😘

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wonder if she can get a nil tax code?

HMRC will apply a ‘nil tax code’ (NT) when you’re bankrupt. This tells your employer not to take any further income tax from your wages for the rest of the tax year (ending on 5 April). The extra money in your pay that results from this can be claimed by the trustee to form part or all of an IPA or IPO. If the IPA or IPO is wholly paid out of this extra income, it will stop when you start paying tax again.

The NT will not tell your employer you’re bankrupt as an NT can be applied for a number of reasons.
I hadn‘t thought of that, maybe. Then there really shouldn’t be any excuse for her not handing over the large payments (almost in full) to pay off her debts when she receives them. After all she’s enjoyed enough luxuries since being bankrupt, she should be able to go without for a while living like many have to in the real world.

Reactions: 16
Too right, she'll love it if she thinks she's upsetting folks, come on gang, stick together and get some laughs going, we owe it to those shafted by the Skanky not to give up now just like DC, I got pissed off a few weeks ago but now I don't let her get to me any more & I'm stopping right here for the Krusties 👍👍😘
Likewise, I am staying put.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Some Krusties are guilty of that themselves, as well as bad spelling, lack of punctuation etc. I notice it because in my job, having a grasp of standard English is imperative. But despite wincing every time I see "could of" etc, I've come to the conclusion that as long as I can grasp the meaning, it doesn't matter.
My spelling and punctuation always becomes worse when I've had a vat of wine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Carly if you’re reading on here this will be you, especially once she gets her driving licence back. She‘ll never change you’re just a means to an end and nothing more, as you‘ll see for yourself in time 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just looking at Keiron's Valentine pics, on IG ... and suddenly Im getting flashbacks of his face and that manky dirty bed linen .... ohhhh Keiron ... WHY WHY ... WHYYYY .... You have given so many of us PTSD :sick:😖😖😔😔
WHY?
Beautiful kids & woman but feels the need to lower itself to Pricey's level.
Just duck off and get a proper job you knob head, have some self respect for God's sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm just sitting here fretting about being sent a court order now :ROFLMAO:
Oh and now you can all have a look on Twitter and see what my ugly mug looks like, hee hee

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.