Katie Price #123 Won’t do as she's told, she’s looking haggard and looking old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price has cut the cost of her OnlyFans subscription in half (
Image:
Twitter/ @katieprice)
Taking to social media on Sunday evening, Katie shared a snap of herself sat in a wicker chair wearing white underwear and a fluffy pink cardigan.

She announced via both Twitter and Instagram: “ALERT! 50% sale on my OnlyFans now!”

But some followers have cruelly targeted the star – with one saying on Twitter she has cut her prices because "She can't even give it away these days, lol" and another suggesting: "Not a popular as you thought you are [sic]."

Hey, I've made the news in the DM today! Guess which comment was mine...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It sounds like it was put to the judge this morning her QC and the judge must be old friends bet the trustees are fumming
If it was only put to the judge today, why was CRAWL so confident that case wasn’t going ahead? No, I believe they knew well before today. Something stinks here. Even the Trustees acting for creditors won‘t comment.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I can’t for the life of me understand why people get so upset , She’s not getting away with anything ,
I mean for all the money in the World would you swop your life for hers ? Who wants to live like that , in the words of the great Sylvester Stallone
“ There’s a natural law of Karma , that vindictive people who go out of their way to hurt others
End up broke and alone “
She’s got nothing people ,
I totally agree. I don't think there will be another extension in 8 weeks. It will be sorted once and for all.

Reactions: 10
She has not got away with anything today. The end game was to get her to pay her creditors, I see this as a positive step forward in that respect for the people she owes money to. Reading between the lines, I think if she steps out of line she will be in serious trouble. As someone said earlier, she still has slap/punchgate unresolved, the restraining order breach, the repossession of the MM. SS involved with her children. Paps don't follow her around these days unless she is in court or at the police station, she has to call them...

Some people on here might think I am a creditor, but that is not the case, I have just been helping, it has been unbelievably time consuming and draining at times, I've literally wanted to just throw in the towel some days when I see her evading justice time after time, but I didn't want to let anyone down with what I had started. I have a conscious and the attitude that I have started this and going to see it through to the end, whatever the outcome is I don't want to let anyone down.

Just be pleased that we don't have to live our lives this way....does she really have happiness? She had the world at her feet at one stage...I would die if I had a record like hers, the amount of court appearances, no home to call my own, no real friends and not sure who she can really trust, thousands of comments on the media pages about her general bad behaviour.... the way she treats animals, kids and so on.

Only the next few weeks and months will tell. 😘
Im still catching up DC but you are right with everything you say. Thank god for people like you who have willingly and selflessly given up their free time to help the people she owes money too. And will continue to do so. As always, you have my utmost respect, and Cloudy T, hugs to you today lovely 👽🤗❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Let’s also not forget along with these large payments she gets from Channel 4 MM, her wedding deal and any other large sums she earns, she’ll also have to pay tax on them which will be around around 40%. She’s a long way to go yet before she‘s out of trouble and that’s just to do with her debts.

Reactions: 17
Can't people please stop with the flouncing!

If it's not for you just dip out for a bit, otherwise your just disrupting the thread and helping the pricey by giving her exactly what she wants 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I reckon that was an old photo on the plane as she's wearing bandages etc!
that would have been on the journey home from Turkey and J, P and her friend were on the same flight. They must have been so embarrassed by their slut of a mother.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
@DC16 we love you dc!!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Anyone know what happened at henlle hall yet 🤷🏼‍♀️. Im Still sat looking at you tube 🤓, waiting very patiently 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Katie Price has cut the cost of her OnlyFans subscription in half (
Image:
Twitter/ @katieprice)
Taking to social media on Sunday evening, Katie shared a snap of herself sat in a wicker chair wearing white underwear and a fluffy pink cardigan.

She announced via both Twitter and Instagram: “ALERT! 50% sale on my OnlyFans now!”

But some followers have cruelly targeted the star – with one saying on Twitter she has cut her prices because "She can't even give it away these days, lol" and another suggesting: "Not a popular as you thought you are [sic]."

Hey, I've made the news in the DM today! Guess which comment was mine...
Pisses me off that anyone having a (valid) opinion is a cruel troll.

Well done you though

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let’s also not forget along with these large payments she gets from Channel 4 MM, her wedding deal and any other large sums she earns, she’ll also have to pay tax on them which will be around around 40%. She’s a long way to go yet before she‘s out of trouble and that’s just to do with her debts.
Wonder if she can get a nil tax code?

HMRC will apply a ‘nil tax code’ (NT) when you’re bankrupt. This tells your employer not to take any further income tax from your wages for the rest of the tax year (ending on 5 April). The extra money in your pay that results from this can be claimed by the trustee to form part or all of an IPA or IPO. If the IPA or IPO is wholly paid out of this extra income, it will stop when you start paying tax again.

The NT will not tell your employer you’re bankrupt as an NT can be applied for a number of reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She has not got away with anything today. The end game was to get her to pay her creditors, I see this as a positive step forward in that respect for the people she owes money to. Reading between the lines, I think if she steps out of line she will be in serious trouble. As someone said earlier, she still has slap/punchgate unresolved, the restraining order breach, the repossession of the MM. SS involved with her children. Paps don't follow her around these days unless she is in court or at the police station, she has to call them...

Some people on here might think I am a creditor, but that is not the case, I have just been helping, it has been unbelievably time consuming and draining at times, I've literally wanted to just throw in the towel some days when I see her evading justice time after time, but I didn't want to let anyone down with what I had started. I have a conscious and the attitude that I have started this and going to see it through to the end, whatever the outcome is I don't want to let anyone down.

Just be pleased that we don't have to live our lives this way....does she really have happiness? She had the world at her feet at one stage...I would die if I had a record like hers, the amount of court appearances, no home to call my own, no real friends and not sure who she can really trust, thousands of comments on the media pages about her general bad behaviour.... the way she treats animals, kids and so on.

Only the next few weeks and months will tell. 😘
I wonder how little she's paid. Do you think is could be as low as five grand?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The article in the Sun said the MM was under a repossession order several months ago. If that was the case why was she allowed to film the MM TV show?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.