Katie Price #123 Won’t do as she's told, she’s looking haggard and looking old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But by slashing the cost of her OF in half to try and attract more subscribers that means she needs to attract twice as many to make the same amount of money. Doesn't really seem like a great business plan does it? Does she really think the cost is what is putting people off? Most of the original subscribers were probably newspapers and people curious to see what she would do rather than genuine fans. I bet her revenue will plummet after the first month is up!
A lot of them do half price for a month or whatever in the hopes that people will forget to unsuscribe and she'll get a few months out of them at full whack

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Mad how she has a million more 'followers' than PA but his posts have way more likes and views, does she buy bots like hinch then? Or does she just have a lot of hate followers?

Reactions: 17
Another proud day for children - I don’t think for one second she considers the damage she is doing to them with her behaviour.
No not a second thought. Can you imagine Junior and Princess reading that. Their friends saying I saw your mum's instagram last night did she really piss on Carl??? I feel so sorry for them they must be so embarrassed.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I've trailed round every single furniture shop in Hove today and couldn't see a thing I liked! I'm knackered! Treated myself to a cheeky Whopper tho at BK. 🐷
It’s bloody murder then you look at the reviews and they are all one star after they have your money. I hate purchasing big ticket items

Reactions: 5
It’s going to take more that posing in your underwear.Those days are long gone, and the punters want something more explicit.Anyway, most of her fans these days are middle aged women.
Skanky will have to get manky in order to make more money, and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.Same applies to Dick Dasterdly.Hes going to have to play hide the vegetable.I wouldn’t wish that on him either.
Carl would look sexy as hell impaled on a large aubergine although a globe artichoke might be even more erotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s going to take more that posing in your underwear.Those days are long gone, and the punters want something more explicit.Anyway, most of her fans these days are middle aged women.
Skanky will have to get manky in order to make more money, and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.Same applies to Dick Dasterdly.Hes going to have to play hide the vegetable.I wouldn’t wish that on him either.
No. Keep them on! :sick:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.