Katie Price #123 Won’t do as she's told, she’s looking haggard and looking old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Magz @itsjustt . Bankruptcy hearing is on 14th February via 'remote' things.

Carl Woods said ''it will not happen''.

Price/Infield will be on holiday Monday afternoon.

Every one is going to run up £3 million at least in debt (with at LEAST £1 million owed to HMRC. Where is Sir whatshisname???). Go on loads of holidays (have your 'the one' pay £55 to set up fake company) then declare all as 'work expenses'.

RICO Act (Organised crime- which is what this is).

Reactions: 24
Well tonight… I had a wine night with my pals (I will apologies I’m advance I’m drunk). Anyway we got on the subject of KP, and well wow they are all big big fans. They by all the bullshit, loved Harvey and me, mucky mansion, think she is such a great mum! I said well what about the drink and drugs and car crash ??…. Nope they were all like she is in a bad place it’s the Medias fault! She is so real tells it how it is, it’s not her fault?! And all the rest. I said but but but, then what about Cole?, apparently cole is amazing “ he is so good with Harvey” “he is such a nice guy” , but what about slap gate i said? “That wasn’t him, it was kieren”???! - I was completely out numbered, All my Very NORMAL friends are KP fans 🤦‍♀️. They told me I was wrong in every argument…..I could go on they had an answer for everything, - minus Junior disowning her (they agreed with that) I ended up changing the subject.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
Well tonight… I had a wine night with my pals (I will apologies I’m advance I’m drunk). Anyway we got on the subject of KP, and well wow they are all big big fans. They by all the bullshit, loved Harvey and me, mucky mansion, think she is such a great mum! I said well what about the drink and drugs and car crash ??…. Nope they were all like she is in a bad place it’s the Medias fault! She is so real tells it how it is, it’s not her fault?! And all the rest. I said but but but, then what about Cole?, apparently cole is amazing “ he is so good with Harvey” “he is such a nice guy” , but what about slap gate i said? “That wasn’t him, it was kieren”???! - I was completely out numbered, All my Very NORMAL friends are KP fans 🤦‍♀️. They told me I was wrong in every argument…..I could go on they had an answer for everything, - minus Junior disowning her (they agreed with that) I ended up changing the subject.
I feel your pain. Sometimes I see some of the positive comments on Skanky and Wanky's Insta are written by my actual real life nice human being friends 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Magz @itsjustt . Bankruptcy hearing is on 14th February via 'remote' things.

Carl Woods said ''it will not happen''.

Price/Infield will be on holiday Monday afternoon.

Every one is going to run up £3 million at least in debt (with at LEAST £1 million owed to HMRC. Where is Sir whatshisname???). Go on loads of holidays (have your 'the one' pay £55 to set up fake company) then declare all as 'work expenses'.

RICO Act (Organised crime- which is what this is).
Keep the posts coming @queenie2shoes
Intrigued

Reactions: 18
Ask them to check out wiki. Also copy paste
Stop with all the excuses and PR. Let's remember, she has a criminal conviction for revenge po r n. She has a criminal conviction for abusive and threatening behaviour. She has a long list of criminal convictions for motoring offences. She has repeatedly lied and abused people in the press and media, in particular her exes. She has wilfully and deliberately tried to destroy numerous peoples reputations, marriages and lives. She has shamelessly excited an innocent disabled child for her OWN financial gain. She has shamelessly and wilfully lied about her mums illness, claiming she was about to die on numerous occasions. She owes numerous people millions of pounds between them with no thought for THEIR financial difficulties that she's caused. And she has had countless affairs, ab o r tions and flings behind the backs of her partners. She is NOT a v 1c Tim......she's a shameless manipulator and liar who has played the MH card to avoid her comeuppance
Anytime a media outlet pays for her story, or a “fan” buys a make up masterclass or a babygro, they are facilitating her drug taking and paying drug dealers. (not my post was another tattler post). Those who support Coke and crack users are enablers.

I never had experience of 'crack users'. The lips/mouth. (staged photo day after Essex Boy caught her texting secretly (she threw phone to Bunny). Look more closer at the lips people.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
You have very poor taste in friends. Bad judgement. Shame on you. Booze and telly are better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Omg there's a rosieflowers here? 🤣 No wonder people are getting confused when they look on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That‘s the problem, people that only know “ bits “ about her life, think that she is this great Mum, that she has been wronged by everyone etc etc etc… 🤢
We can only take a backseat and watch, and wait and hopefully their eyes will open properly one day.

Reactions: 26
Apologies I,ve been out for first time in nearly 2 years due to. COVID so I am rather inebriated. But it occurs to me none of her boyfriends lover’s fiancée etc have never said how fantastic she is in bed except Charles who gave her 1 out of 10 just for turning up.Sowhat has she got on people. Send the b*tch down.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Apologies I,ve been out for first time in nearly 2 years due to. COVID so I am rather inebriated. But it occurs to me none of her boyfriends lover’s fiancée etc have never said how fantastic she is in bed except Charles who gave her 1 out of 10 just for turning up.Sowhat has she got on people. Send the b*tch down.
Happy inebriation @Ming55, me too 🥴.
We all assume, she is good in bed, due to her whole sexy Jordan persona. Reality is, she is probably bloody awful and frigid as hell 😂😂😂
She is a household name, and that buys a lot of slack here in the UK. Good or bad.

You have very poor taste in friends. Bad judgement. Shame on you. Booze and telly are better.
In all fairness, unless your eyes are fully open on KP, I can get how the real truth hasn’t seeped in yet. The Harvey and me documentary would have won her many fans, so we need the full truth to reverberate in time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Not 'fiance' the ring was stolen. The dealer my post foxella. Type on their site Katie Price.

Read about the Cocaine (which costs many many lives per year).

Any1 who enables it (and they do and will keep on doing) pay for drug dealers

Reactions: 16
It’s a good job some of us Krusties cover the night shift on this thread for you. So when you wake up, we have been keeping it all ticking along nicely for you 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Not 'fiance' the ring was stolen. The dealer my post foxella. Type on their site Katie Price.

Read about the Cocaine (which costs many many lives per year).

Any1 who enables it (and they do and will keep on doing) pay for drug dealers
Here are some Screen shots from Foxella when you search for KP - not sure if there is anything new here?
1644724676541.png
1644724690850.png
1644724713884.png
1644724726372.png
1644724820476.png
1644724839472.png
1644724877694.png
1644724889495.png
1644724960859.png
1644725046166.png
1644725139149.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.