Katie Price #123 Won’t do as she's told, she’s looking haggard and looking old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im still catching up DC but you are right with everything you say. Thank god for people like you who have willingly and selflessly given up their free time to help the people she owes money too. And will continue to do so. As always, you have my utmost respect, and Cloudy T, hugs to you today lovely 👽🤗❤😘
Yes thank god for people like you @DC16. Bless you. Love MrsC xxxx

I get it now, that’s their excuse, they are constantly on the vino. Mystery solved. 👍
You missed out that they snort barf bombs and Radox bath salts too. I guess their nostrils smell nice from the Radox. I don't do Radox it makes me sneeze

Likewise, I am staying put.
Me too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I felt like giving up, can understand posters looking at this never ending circus and saying why should I bother, nothing ever sticks, but reading posts from @DC16 and others on here today, kinda gives me impetus to keep the faith in fighting against the Skank. Big hugs to you DC16, so sorry the result wasn’t what we hoped, but as you say wheels are still in motion.

The reality as so many are saying is her life is actually in free fall, yes she dodges justice time and time again, but her life is now floundering in a bottomless pit of failure and disgrace. Lost access to her kids (something that would destroy me, I only have the one, but she is my world, how dead inside must Skanky be to throw those kids away for this empty fake existence that is her life.…especially that horrific vile thing she calls a bf )

As much as I thought this bankruptcy was going to pull her up, always said ‘slapgate’ is what really brings her down. If it is who we believe it is, then everything falls apart for her regarding the lies to tv channels about her ‘happy family’ situation. She may still avoid anything coming out about what happened, but if it does, just know the papers will spill every detail, and we all know how bad that will be for her. If he‘s still around after that, no TV show will go near it, she can’t explain that away.

Seeing her discount her Only Fans, skanky’s really struggling for income outside these advances from the TV companies, she’s really f*cked without their patronage. Look at the other things she’s involved in “plaster classes etc”…why she doing these things, it’s just pin money with the expenses she has, it will never pay her big bucks, but it’s all she’s got.

She’s always on the blag, always trying for a freebie, because It’s lost it’s previous high spending lifestyle. I cannot imagine a more shallow pointless way of being, everything she does is to create pointless drama, this life of fakery and lies must be exhausting, so yes I was initially very angry this morning, but step back and look, she’s won nothing in the scheme of things, just the ability to continue her fall from grace, and with increasing surgery, looking more hideous by the day.

The fall of The Skank will come, it’s already playing out really, just superficially it looks like she is gaming the system and winning, she’s really not, the papers were not sympathetic today, they are waiting to pounce, convinced of it, just it’s taking an awful long time, but once they really go for her it’s over, and I still think, despite the setbacks, her time is up sooner rather than later.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm just sitting here fretting about being sent a court order now :ROFLMAO:
Oh and now you can all have a look on Twitter and see what my ugly mug looks like, hee hee
I've got a post on the Jake Quickenden thread with my name on. I didn't realise till someone told me. Not sure if my pic is on or not. I reported to mods to take it down but its still there.
Luckily I haven't been kidnapped yet. Good job as they wouldn't get a big ransom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Keep the faith everyone. Yes it's so frustrating but believe me,this is a slow burner. It will get it's comeuppance. We are ready seeing evidence. She's making nothing from OF, gradually no one will want her name associated with their companies.She's losing fans. People are sick to death of her. It WILL come,and when it does...👍😊👍
I agree, it is a slow burner but the fact that Krusty had to communicate, paid up something means that it did work as it backed her into a corner and she had two choices and this isn’t going away by any means, she has this continually hanging over her head aswell as the other stuff, something will give as she cannot give up the past and still thinks she is relevant and popular. So while Half Price may have been bragging about her not going to court, it isn’t over by any means and he is the one with the luxury showroom on her MM drive clocking up mileage on other peoples cars.
I remember Boyson saying that he had lost PT clients bec of her, for the nasty piece of work like Half Price, the impact for him is going to be a lot worse. He made his bed, he can lie in it with the flea ridden slapper

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've got a post on the Jake Quickenden thread with my name on. I didn't realise till someone told me. Not sure if my pic is on or not. I reported to mods to take it down but its still there.
Luckily I haven't been kidnapped yet. Good job as they wouldn't get a big ransom 😂
I'm not bothered in the slightest :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I felt like giving up, can understand posters looking at this never ending circus and saying why should I bother, nothing ever sticks, but reading posts from @DC16 and others on here today, kinda gives me impetus to keep the faith in fighting against the Skank. Big hugs to you DC16, so sorry the result wasn’t what we hoped, but as you say wheels are still in motion.

The reality as so many are saying is her life is actually in free fall, yes she dodges justice time and time again, but her life is now floundering in a bottomless pit of failure and disgrace. Lost access to her kids (something that would destroy me, I only have the one, but she is my world, how dead inside must Skanky be to throw those kids away for this empty fake existence that is her life.…especially that horrific vile thing she calls a bf )

As much as I thought this bankruptcy was going to pull her up, always said ‘slapgate’ is what really brings her down. If it is who we believe it is, then everything falls apart for her regarding the lies to tv channels about her ‘happy family’ situation. She may still avoid anything coming out about what happened, but if it does, just know the papers will spill every detail, and we all know how bad that will be for her. If he‘s still around after that, no TV show will go near it, she can’t explain that away.

Seeing her discount her Only Fans, skanky’s really struggling for income outside these advances from the TV companies, she’s really f*cked without their patronage. Look at the other things she’s involved in “plaster classes etc”…why she doing these things, it’s just pin money with the expenses she has, it will never pay her big bucks, but it’s all she’s got.

She’s always on the blag, always trying for a freebie, because It’s lost it’s previous high spending lifestyle. I cannot imagine a more shallow pointless way of being, everything she does is to create pointless drama, this life of fakery and lies must be exhausting, so yes I was initially very angry this morning, but step back and look, she’s won nothing in the scheme of things, just the ability to continue her fall from grace, and with increasing surgery, looking more hideous by the day.

The fall of The Skank will come, it’s already playing out really, just superficially it looks like she is gaming the system and winning, she’s really not, the papers were not sympathetic today, they are waiting to pounce, convinced of it, just it’s taking an awful long time, but once they really go for her it’s over, and I still think, despite the setbacks, her time is up sooner rather than later.
Totally agree and well said.
Just shows how low she's fallen when she was gushing about being gifted something the other day. Something that @PTMe said she would have turned her nose up at one time. Her lifestyle is crap now compared to what it was. She is definitely not winning. I bet it falls her to think what she's lost. I hope she has sleepless nights thinking about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well no pap shots of bouquets being delivered or diamond necklaces today all at £10k each LOL. Instead he shows a video, made by their number 1 fan (no effort required there) and her contribution is a post of him lying between her legs with the comment that she pissed on him when they landed. 🙄 Maybe they are off for a nice romantic meal tonight at Sheesh with Carl picking up the bill for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Well no pap shots of bouquets being delivered or diamond necklaces today all at £10k each LOL. Instead he shows a video, made by their number 1 fan (no effort required there) and her contribution is a post of him lying between her legs with the comment that she pissed on him when they landed. 🙄 Maybe they are off for a nice romantic meal tonight at Sheesh with Carl picking up the bill for once.
It's all so tragic 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Totally agree and well said.
Just shows how low she's fallen when she was gushing about being gifted something the other day. Something that @PTMe said she would have turned her nose up at one time. Her lifestyle is crap now compared to what it was. She is definitely not winning. I bet it falls her to think what she's lost. I hope she has sleepless nights thinking about it.
*galls

Reactions: 8
I hadn‘t thought of that, maybe. Then there really shouldn’t be any excuse for her not handing over the large payments (almost in full) to pay off her debts when she receives them. After all she’s enjoyed enough luxuries since being bankrupt, she should be able to go without for a while living like many have to in the real world.
Problem is she is self employed so no one to collect the cash , unless trustees truly take control of her bank accounts

Reactions: 10
Carly if you’re reading on here this will be you, especially once she gets her driving licence back. She‘ll never change you’re just a means to an end and nothing more, as you‘ll see for yourself in time 😉
Why Warning her? Just bloody do it, how much longer will these blokes keep quiet, for what, she'd throw them under the bus without a second thought, surely he's not worried about pansy man getting revenge, he might even join in with his story as well.

Reactions: 20
You dont ever mess with the likes of HMRC. They don’t give a monkies who you are, and nobody escapes jail if they feel it necessary.
You say that yet I seem to remember at the time that the IVA was set up HMRC said that they didn't know when or how much they would be paid but that they were satisfied with the arrangement! I remember thinking WTF?? If you or I owed them money I doubt they would be 'satisfied' with such an arrangement! In fact they keep sending my husband ( who isn't a UK taxpayer as we live in the US and are taxed there) letters saying he hasn't completed a self assessment tax return and fining him for not doing so!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why when she’s off on an expensive holiday or having more cosmetic surgery why no one official is asking where that money is coming from when she owes so much….
According to the article in the DM an insolvency company is making a dossier of all her holidays, surgeries, etc so doubtless next time she is actually in court that will all be presented to the judge! I do hope so!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.