Katie Price #123 Won’t do as she's told, she’s looking haggard and looking old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at Keiron's Valentine pics, on IG ... and suddenly Im getting flashbacks of his face and that manky dirty bed linen .... ohhhh Keiron ... WHY WHY ... WHYYYY .... You have given so many of us PTSD :sick:😖😖😔😔
It's a pretty penis though and the bedsheets are woeful. I don't have PTSD from peeking but all I can say is the guide dog is doing the driving now as a result of my corneas being burnt out from glaring too much

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I totally agree. I don't think there will be another extension in 8 weeks. It will be sorted once and for all.
I think if she hasn't stuck to the letter of what was agreed that will be it, and she will be in worse tit than she was before today. I think shes used her MH card , even convincing probation service and rehab people to intervene saying her MH is really suffering. . Good thing is some money has been taken from her, whether it ever reaches a creditor is another matter, trustee fees etc will all come first

• Angry
Reactions: 14
At least she is being forced to start paying her debts. What other course of action would have resulted in a better option for those she owes? Whilst her going to prison (if that was indeed an option) would have been satisfying for (it seems) most of the population, it wouldn't ultimately have helped anyone else.
But the funniest thing for me is that barely a fortnight after all her Only Fans launch, she's having to slash the fees as clearly no one's signing up for it. What a shock, said no one, ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well no pap shots of bouquets being delivered or diamond necklaces today all at £10k each LOL. Instead he shows a video, made by their number 1 fan (no effort required there) and her contribution is a post of him lying between her legs with the comment that she pissed on him when they landed. 🙄 Maybe they are off for a nice romantic meal tonight at Sheesh with Carl picking up the bill for once.

You know if my other half posted on social media that I had pissed on him I would have been absolutely mortified! Has the woman got no shame. Its valentines day and he puts that! She must be stinking as well.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
It's a pretty penis though and the bedsheets are woeful. I don't have PTSD from peeking but all I can say is the guide dog is doing the driving now as a result of my corneas being burnt out from glaring too much
I do find Keiran strangely attractive but even I feel a bit Naus at the faces he is pulling - that is all I can see the stupid faces - why do they do it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At least she is being forced to start paying her debts. What other course of action would have resulted in a better option for those she owes? Whilst her going to prison (if that was indeed an option) would have been satisfying for (it seems) most of the population, it wouldn't ultimately have helped anyone else.
But the funniest thing for me is that barely a fortnight after all her Only Fans launch, she's having to slash the fees as clearly no one's signing up for it. What a shock, said no one, ever.
Exactly she is having to pay. I feel so sorry for her creditors and I cannot for the life of me think why HMRC haven't come down on like a ton of bricks. She owes them millions if this was your normal Joe in the street he would have lost his house and all of his belongings. He wouldn't have been able to swan off to the Maldives and Vegas. It really does beggar belief.

Reactions: 15
Exactly she is having to pay. I feel so sorry for her creditors and I cannot for the life of me think why HMRC haven't come down on like a ton of bricks. She owes them millions if this was your normal Joe in the street he would have lost his house and all of his belongings. He wouldn't have been able to swan off to the Maldives and Vegas. It really does beggar belief.
Bigger "stars" than her have been hit by HMRC - in a big way - just trying to remember some - Ken Dodd, Lester Piggot etc - so why are they playing nicely with her? Can only assume possibly Covid means less resources i.e. courts backlogs, admin backlogs?

• Angry
I felt like giving up, can understand posters looking at this never ending circus and saying why should I bother, nothing ever sticks, but reading posts from @DC16 and others on here today, kinda gives me impetus to keep the faith in fighting against the Skank. Big hugs to you DC16, so sorry the result wasn’t what we hoped, but as you say wheels are still in motion.

The reality as so many are saying is her life is actually in free fall, yes she dodges justice time and time again, but her life is now floundering in a bottomless pit of failure and disgrace. Lost access to her kids (something that would destroy me, I only have the one, but she is my world, how dead inside must Skanky be to throw those kids away for this empty fake existence that is her life.…especially that horrific vile thing she calls a bf )

As much as I thought this bankruptcy was going to pull her up, always said ‘slapgate’ is what really brings her down. If it is who we believe it is, then everything falls apart for her regarding the lies to tv channels about her ‘happy family’ situation. She may still avoid anything coming out about what happened, but if it does, just know the papers will spill every detail, and we all know how bad that will be for her. If he‘s still around after that, no TV show will go near it, she can’t explain that away.

Seeing her discount her Only Fans, skanky’s really struggling for income outside these advances from the TV companies, she’s really f*cked without their patronage. Look at the other things she’s involved in “plaster classes etc”…why she doing these things, it’s just pin money with the expenses she has, it will never pay her big bucks, but it’s all she’s got.

She’s always on the blag, always trying for a freebie, because It’s lost it’s previous high spending lifestyle. I cannot imagine a more shallow pointless way of being, everything she does is to create pointless drama, this life of fakery and lies must be exhausting, so yes I was initially very angry this morning, but step back and look, she’s won nothing in the scheme of things, just the ability to continue her fall from grace, and with increasing surgery, looking more hideous by the day.

The fall of The Skank will come, it’s already playing out really, just superficially it looks like she is gaming the system and winning, she’s really not, the papers were not sympathetic today, they are waiting to pounce, convinced of it, just it’s taking an awful long time, but once they really go for her it’s over, and I still think, despite the setbacks, her time is up sooner rather than later.
I hope you’re correct. But I was shocked she made a paid appearance on GMB with Harvey recently, after everything that’s happened. Why does she still get TV appearances? All we can hope is the ‘arrangements’ she made today mean she hands over most of any earnings. I suspected all along, she’s handed over at least £45K from channel 4 shitshow, to bide some time. Let’s hope there is a full forensic financial audit being actioned. Maybe she gets done for hiding assets or non disclosure of income. If I was her, I would be very worried, but she’s like a robot. She believes she‘s invincible, but I think/pray the net is closing in on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

KATIE Price has avoided jail again by striking a last-minute deal to pay off her debts.

The reality star, who was due in the High Court today over her bankruptcy, has paid off a small amount of the money she owed and handed over a new payment plan.

A source tells The Sun: “It was all very last minute but she wanted to avoid court. Katie does want to pay back the money but it’s been slow progress.”

Katie faced being sent to prison for contempt of court under the Insolvency (Amendment) Rules 2010 if she failed to appear at the meeting - held remotely - without notifying the judge.

She was declared bankrupt in 2019 and owes £3.2m to creditors including HMRC, her mortgage company and small businesses.

After a court hearing in December 2020, she had a plan to pay £12,000 a month to creditors through an individual voluntary arrangement but failed to do so.

Last year she was hit with a repossession order on her West Sussex mansion after failing to pay a £500,000 debt.

For her Mucky Mansion C4 series, Katie was paid a huge £45k fee - and cashes in my selling her own bath bomb, make-up and equestrian lines.

Last month, it was reported that Katie "hasn't been engaging fully in paying creditors".

But this morning, an email went out to Katie’s creditors telling them: “The hearing has been adjourned to the next open date after 8 weeks by consent and vacated from the Court’s list today.”

The email added that Katie had made “payments into the estate, made several new significant concessions, agreed increased co-operation and consented to continued suspension of discharge”.

The case will be reviewed in eight weeks when the court will hear if Katie has kept up repayments.
I think it highly unlikely she will keep up with any payment schedule but just how many chances do they have to give this shitbag before they finally act? Ordinary Joe Public would have been torn to shreds by this lot and yet they go easy on it for some reason - WHY???? :(

Reactions: 16
And that pic made the Sun, I hope her kids are so proud of her Valentine's tribute to the latest one.
What I don't get is how come they weren't wearing a seatbelt if the plane was landing. Everyone else has to do as they are told to in the plane but then I suppose Skanky does what SHE wants 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Why Warning her? Just bloody do it, how much longer will these blokes keep quiet, for what, she'd throw them under the bus without a second thought, surely he's not worried about pansy man getting revenge, he might even join in with his story as well.
Could have been threatened with violence from her 🥧 🗝 extended family. Who knows🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think it highly unlikely she will keep up with any payment schedule but just how many chances do they have to give this shitbag before they finally act? Ordinary Joe Public would have been torn to shreds by this lot and yet they go easy on it for some reason - WHY???? :(
My sister certainly got torn to shreds by the HMRC who wouldn't even suspend their company bankruptcy. It almost destroyed her how they hounded her. But flipping KP seems to have them wrapped round her little finger.😡

• Sad
  • Angry
But by slashing the cost of her OF in half to try and attract more subscribers that means she needs to attract twice as many to make the same amount of money. Doesn't really seem like a great business plan does it? Does she really think the cost is what is putting people off? Most of the original subscribers were probably newspapers and people curious to see what she would do rather than genuine fans. I bet her revenue will plummet after the first month is up!

Reactions: 17
So she's got another 8 weeks essentially? She still has Slapgate, Kierangate, Restraining order - gate and a suspended sentence hanging over her!
Surely statistically speaking some of this tit has got to stick to it?
Now I suppose we'll have to endure all it's 'oliday foters gloating at having succeeded in fending off justice AGAIN :(

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.