Katie Price #123 Won’t do as she's told, she’s looking haggard and looking old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds like it was put to the judge this morning her QC and the judge must be old friends bet the trustees are fumming

Reactions: 12
This is an old pic… but look at Carls comment 😱😱😱
Also I’ve been away for 4/5weeks. Life got busy. But not as busy as mrs piss pants so it seems. What a car crash.
E4A65D9C-6E56-4543-9AD9-84091247CA1F.png

• Sick
Reactions: 13
He`s boasting in the comments that she ` pissed on him, when they landed ` .... for those confused, that included me at the start of this farce ... how the duck he tolerates her ... its because, he is nasty, revolting, and as vile, as she is ... that's how! ... we often see these kind of toxic relationships, and the good news 👉👉 IT NEVER ENDS WELL .... what next LIMP PENCIL DICK ... will you both be producing ` scat ` videos, for your only fans pervs💩💩💩 and pass it off as ` BANTS ` get their creepy mate ryan mira to line up some rich arab deviants in Dubai ( he is the guy to go to apparently for this type pf thing ) 🤢🤮 🤮 🤮 ... Both bleeping parasites, who DESERVE each other 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She has not got away with anything today. The end game was to get her to pay her creditors, I see this as a positive step forward in that respect for the people she owes money to. Reading between the lines, I think if she steps out of line she will be in serious trouble. As someone said earlier, she still has slap/punchgate unresolved, the restraining order breach, the repossession of the MM. SS involved with her children. Paps don't follow her around these days unless she is in court or at the police station, she has to call them...

Some people on here might think I am a creditor, but that is not the case, I have just been helping, it has been unbelievably time consuming and draining at times, I've literally wanted to just throw in the towel some days when I see her evading justice time after time, but I didn't want to let anyone down with what I had started. I have a conscious and the attitude that I have started this and going to see it through to the end, whatever the outcome is I don't want to let anyone down.

Just be pleased that we don't have to live our lives this way....does she really have happiness? She had the world at her feet at one stage...I would die if I had a record like hers, the amount of court appearances, no home to call my own, no real friends and not sure who she can really trust, thousands of comments on the media pages about her general bad behaviour.... the way she treats animals, kids and so on.

Only the next few weeks and months will tell. 😘
You have done fantastic @DC16

• Heart
Reactions: 31
A lovely post of Kieran,Michelle and Apollo on insta. Hope Peter puts up one with Emily looking loved up and covered in diamonds.
Petty.....moi?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm just gonna leave this here...

When Coal applied to Love Island, dreaming of fame, do you think this is what he had in mind...
View attachment 1061722
I wonder this too

Perhaps he is living his best life of a live in carer?

Occasionally he is allowed out alone (once in nearly 2 years to Sheesh when she was very drunk at an awards show and told everyone she hated him)

Sometimes he gets to go on holiday?

St Lucia - where they argued like mad.
Turkey - where he has to sit by her bedside watching her dribble onto the pillow, and help her change her drains.
Their first holiday - spent the whole of it in hospital then carrying her to piss and tit in sinks
Log cabin - with Harv

Day trips:
Driving her to studios to do interviews
Driving her to her mums
Driving Residential to see Harvey and go to garden centres

Sounds like his life is fully fabulous and glam. What a world of opportunities he has at his feet. So much he’s getting to experience!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Ooh I went on a moth night with the countryside rangers once, stayed out all night. First we went deep into Cheshire for a badger watch, sprinkled peanuts outside a sett then sat for an hour hardly daring to breathe. Then the most beautiful badger emerged I gasped and she heard and went back in, never forgot that magic moment. Then we drove somewhere else to see the bats flying around then back to the rangers hut for a bowl of stew. Then we looked at the traps the rangers had set for the moths and small critters. Fantastic night.

This is the stuff katie price will never nor never has experienced. Not the moths etc but the feeling of awe and joy and amazingness of this wonderful life. Maybe she gets high on drugs as that is the only time she really feels anything close
Aww Lioness that sounds amazing. I'm so excited to go and I'm thinking of going on a Stargazers night too. I went to a beekeeping convention many years ago. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don’t go away Sandbem, it’s very easy on the threads to misunderstand things written and things said sometimes. We are all supportive of each other on here though 🥰
I know, Thank you!
(I just had to bite back 😉)
I'll only be gone until this evening.. 🌃😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder this too

Perhaps he is living his best life of a live in carer?

Occasionally he is allowed out alone (once in nearly 2 years to Sheesh when she was very drunk at an awards show and told everyone she hated him)

Sometimes he gets to go on holiday?

St Lucia - where they argued like mad.
Turkey - where he has to sit by her bedside watching her dribble onto the pillow, and help her change her drains.
Their first holiday - spent the whole of it in hospital then carrying her to piss and tit in sinks
Log cabin - with Harv

Day trips:
Driving her to studios to do interviews
Driving her to her mums
Driving Residential to see Harvey and go to garden centres

Sounds like his life is fully fabulous and glam. What a world of opportunities he has at his feet. So much he’s getting to experience!
And he gets to live in a mansion with a self replenishing outside toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I screenshot a comment from the Fail ages ago (October 😳) but was reluctant to post it 😬. But with still no resolution to 'Slapgate' in sight, thought I might as well put it out here now 😬.

I know a similar thing has been suggested before and dismissed, for all the obvious reasons....age, his house, not seen together, family collecting stuff, her not defending him, coercive control etc.

But really, if it was a drug-dealer mate of Cole's, the scenario would still fit... likely to be same age, could be round house late at night. Whacked her and snatched the ring for payment. Threatened to expose her/blackmail etc., she told the police this and they came up with coercive control. Then they arrested him and got the ring back.

If Cole took his mate's side/never stuck up for her, she would be equally mad at him and all the other stuff would follow, just the same.

Cole's later vehement denial on IG did just make me wonder. Also this comment (it is the reply from 'Joni Mitchell') does have a certain ring of truth to it:

"She was smacked in the face because she ran her mouth off over payment by the dd who was a friend of her ex partner".

Anyway, I just hate to think that maybe they know something we don't, so here it is 😬.
Hello all,
I'm too unwell to scroll through the thread.. 👆

Would anyone be kind enough to tell me how much she has paid...?
Was it today ?

Thanks
Four packs of eyelashes, some bath bombs and the remaining 500 quid from Harvey’s trust fund

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh I think I've heard of him! Does he do beautiful drawings and leave books in phone boxes? I am going to order it immediately! Thank you so much ♥ I do suffer with horrendous anxiety, as do so many of us, so this is amazing, can't wait to read it already ☺ x
I'm not sure Angelic but it's a lovely book. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm just back from sofa shopping. So what happened today folks?
🤔 When you said ‘sofa shopping’ .....for some reason I thought you meant online shopping from the comfort of your sofa 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know, Thank you!
(I just had to bite back 😉)
I'll only be gone until this evening.. 🌃😁
Aw don't @Sandbem, they're right, I am grumpy today, my Year 7 has just been suspended from school for 2 days! It's such a shock as my eldest has never given me any trouble. I was relying on KP to make me feel better but nooooooo, she couldn't even do that 🤣.

So I am sorry, I hope you're okay, mwah! xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.