Katie Price #123 Won’t do as she's told, she’s looking haggard and looking old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should tell her to pay it in full right now!
I don’t understand why when she’s off on an expensive holiday or having more cosmetic surgery why no one official is asking where that money is coming from when she owes so much….

Reactions: 16
Aged 43 and still acts like a feral child. Her life can only go downhill surely ?

Reactions: 21
As the wonderful @DC16 said, she's not getting away with everything. She's lost her kids for starters, who deep deep deep down I do think she does love.
We need to stop turning on each other/getting stroppy and announcing that you're leaving the thread.
You leave the thread and announce it, you're letting them think they've won!

Yes it feels like a kick in the teeth but it's only been adjourned! She can't have paid ALL of the money back.
Plus with all the other tit that's getting thrown at her something WILL stick.
Stop trusting everything you read in the press. We know she manipulates them.

So please Krusties, let's stick together and keep going!!! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I don’t understand why when she’s off on an expensive holiday or having more cosmetic surgery why no one official is asking where that money is coming from when she owes so much….
Apparently an insolvency company has been compiling a dossier on all her trips, surgeries etc so hopefully if she fails to keep up the payments yet again ( which we all know she will) then when it actually goes to court again in April they can use it nail her finally! https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...time-weeks-agreeing-deal-bankruptcy-case.html

Reactions: 20
Bunny cuddles must be a bit hard up then
Bunnycuddles cancelled his subscription because Katie wouldn't dress up in the pvc nurse costume and sing her haunting track 'hurricane'.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Me too Foxy just a brown thingy had for efffin years.,.suits me sir..!no fucker only me..loves me sofa.
I've trailed round every single furniture shop in Hove today and couldn't see a thing I liked! I'm knackered! Treated myself to a cheeky Whopper tho at BK. 🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm just gonna leave this here...

When Coal applied to Love Island, dreaming of fame, do you think this is what he had in mind...
View attachment 1061722
I just spotted the GCHQ logo above his head. GCHQ is a government intelligence agency!

I'd be asking for my money back if I provided sponsorship money for it to be spent on people like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has not got away with anything today. The end game was to get her to pay her creditors, I see this as a positive step forward in that respect for the people she owes money to. Reading between the lines, I think if she steps out of line she will be in serious trouble. As someone said earlier, she still has slap/punchgate unresolved, the restraining order breach, the repossession of the MM. SS involved with her children. Paps don't follow her around these days unless she is in court or at the police station, she has to call them...

Some people on here might think I am a creditor, but that is not the case, I have just been helping, it has been unbelievably time consuming and draining at times, I've literally wanted to just throw in the towel some days when I see her evading justice time after time, but I didn't want to let anyone down with what I had started. I have a conscious and the attitude that I have started this and going to see it through to the end, whatever the outcome is I don't want to let anyone down.

Just be pleased that we don't have to live our lives this way....does she really have happiness? She had the world at her feet at one stage...I would die if I had a record like hers, the amount of court appearances, no home to call my own, no real friends and not sure who she can really trust, thousands of comments on the media pages about her general bad behaviour.... the way she treats animals, kids and so on.

Only the next few weeks and months will tell. 😘
I have not been using Tattle for long, but can see, understandably, people have a lot of respect for your wise words. You come across as someone very knowledgeable. You are correct, she can't be happy. Her whole life is one big con & how she sleeps at night, well! I know her very well and can assure you, she will continue acting & behaving exactly as she is doing. She thinks everyone loves her, is totally deluded and has a self entitlement beyond belief. I have to say though, I have never seen her take drugs in the past. Clearly life has taken an even downward turn since she's been with the aggressive CRAWL. She is a people user, drops anyone once they have served a purpose. She is stalling for time, however I am shocked at the outcome so far on 2 serious issues, the drink/drug driving (while banned) and now extension of the bankruptcy fiasco. She has tried to destroy the men she has married or been out with, and is extremely bitter & twisted. The only one who gave her a few home truths and survived relatively unscathed was Leandro. What a lucky, lucky man. He even left the country & went back to Argentina! I see a BIG crash happening with her soon, but not before she take's another holiday to get over her stressful life! We;; done DC16, I'm sure you have a lot of respect from people on this site. I myself always read your informative comments with great interest. Thank you for all your investigative work. 👍🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I've trailed round every single furniture shop in Hove today and couldn't see a thing I liked! I'm knackered! Treated myself to a cheeky Whopper tho at BK. 🐷
I think a few of us would like a cheeky whopper today (cough)❤🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What really gets me is people who mix up ‘of’ and ‘have’. It’s really common and I don’t know why….. ‘I of got to go now’. ‘I of only got one left’. Why????
same with 'should of' instead of 'should have', 'would of' instead of 'would have' etc. That's the one that drives me nuts! It even gets highlighted ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.