Katie Price #123 Won’t do as she's told, she’s looking haggard and looking old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has not got away with anything today. The end game was to get her to pay her creditors, I see this as a positive step forward in that respect for the people she owes money to. Reading between the lines, I think if she steps out of line she will be in serious trouble. As someone said earlier, she still has slap/punchgate unresolved, the restraining order breach, the repossession of the MM. SS involved with her children. Paps don't follow her around these days unless she is in court or at the police station, she has to call them...

Some people on here might think I am a creditor, but that is not the case, I have just been helping, it has been unbelievably time consuming and draining at times, I've literally wanted to just throw in the towel some days when I see her evading justice time after time, but I didn't want to let anyone down with what I had started. I have a conscious and the attitude that I have started this and going to see it through to the end, whatever the outcome is I don't want to let anyone down.

Just be pleased that we don't have to live our lives this way....does she really have happiness? She had the world at her feet at one stage...I would die if I had a record like hers, the amount of court appearances, no home to call my own, no real friends and not sure who she can really trust, thousands of comments on the media pages about her general bad behaviour.... the way she treats animals, kids and so on.

Only the next few weeks and months will tell. 😘
Our @DC16 knows the the know..!you keep yourself special melady.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder if HMRC was the creditor she arranged to pay. Surely out of all of them, ignoring HMRC would be the one that would get her into most trouble?

Her reaction in the next few days will be telling, will she be smug as if she thinks she's in control or will she be riled as if she was backed into a corner?

Reactions: 21
She has not got away with anything today. The end game was to get her to pay her creditors, I see this as a positive step forward in that respect for the people she owes money to. Reading between the lines, I think if she steps out of line she will be in serious trouble. As someone said earlier, she still has slap/punchgate unresolved, the restraining order breach, the repossession of the MM. SS involved with her children. Paps don't follow her around these days unless she is in court or at the police station, she has to call them...

Some people on here might think I am a creditor, but that is not the case, I have just been helping, it has been unbelievably time consuming and draining at times, I've literally wanted to just throw in the towel some days when I see her evading justice time after time, but I didn't want to let anyone down with what I had started. I have a conscious and the attitude that I have started this and going to see it through to the end, whatever the outcome is I don't want to let anyone down.

Just be pleased that we don't have to live our lives this way....does she really have happiness? She had the world at her feet at one stage...I would die if I had a record like hers, the amount of court appearances, no home to call my own, no real friends and not sure who she can really trust, thousands of comments on the media pages about her general bad behaviour.... the way she treats animals, kids and so on.

Only the next few weeks and months will tell. 😘
Well said. When all is said and done, what you have said is the bottom line. She lives a thoroughly vile existence and doesn’t care what anyone thinks of her, or of her actions and how she treats people and animals.
We can hold our heads up high that we don’t live a life like hers. She has found her partner in crime with CW so here we have two vile people together.
Justice will prevail, and as I have always said, she will be the one who ultimately brings herself down, noone else ( unless we get another punchgate with CW of course ).

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thought for the day......

A while back KP opted to get in a car, without insurance and while banned. Intoxicated and not in full control. An accident occurred, it wasn't hidden away, nor was it a complete "get off free". There was some accountability put down.

Today the feeling is that it's all a damp squib again, nothing happened. But then it's pointed out, this is a temporary 8 week hold, it's not been written off, allowed off or finished. It's simply paused (although it will feel like a hellish amount of time for those on the other side of that 8 weeks).

Everyone is deflated (unlike her chest :rolleyes::cautious::sick: ),

But, if you really stand back and start to view this again, what is really happening with KP and her life right now?

One of her children now spends a lot of time (happily) away from her and is being allowed to grow.

The other four of her children are spending time away from being with her constantly. They are also growing in new ways and with other people's input.

The house is a mess, still. It's a building site, it's potentially being or has been removed from her. It's not somewhere she can put her head down at night, sigh and think, all my hard work and skills brought this to me. It's a millstone at this point around her neck.

She has to rely on hand-outs of food, holidays and cars (the hint is maybe a company reaching out to loan a car to her, rather than her finding a few quid down the back of a grey velour sofa) ;)

She's had to hand over some of her funds that she's raised recently and even if it's a pound, it's something that she doesn't get to keep.

I like to hold on to the fact, that every trip, holiday, event, tv show, there is an opportunity to hold those funds and make things better for those who've been hurt and left in horrible circumstances. (if you do read this Ms Price or family, this would go an enormous way to showing you really do want the very best for others and yourself and wish to turn over a new leaf).

For now, KP has poor health, a damaged body, several court proceedings hanging over her head, her kids aren't around, her family aren't able to sort anything much out.

Make no mistake, this isn't a poor KP post, nope, this is a time to take stock Ms Price and choose the right pathway. You have a small window of opportunity to put things a fair way right for others (including your kids).

Don't lose hope that things aren't changing, I'd say they've already changed and if she has any brains at all, she'll pop a few films like Scrooge and such on, to understand Karma comes for us all. In one way or another. Listen to it, act on it and fix things.

If you are stupid enough not to..... well I think it won't be too long before all those chickens come home to roost once and for all.
I have to agree, I also think it won't be long before Half Price is heading down the bankrupcy road as well.
Wonder just how many credit cards he's taken out since he met her, he sure as hell isn't earning a living selling cars and selling his winky on OF.
She has no kids, no home, no career and she's 43.
He's 10 years younger, no kids, no career, house up for sale.
If they're lucky they might get a wedding exclusive which she'll have to hand over to the trustees.
The future certainly isn't rosie for Miss Price or Half Price.

Reactions: 32
I wonder if HMRC was the creditor she arranged to pay. Surely out of all of them, ignoring HMRC would be the one that would get her into most trouble?

Her reaction in the next few days will be telling, will she be smug as if she thinks she's in control or will she be riled as if she was backed into a corner?
You dont ever mess with the likes of HMRC. They don’t give a monkies who you are, and nobody escapes jail if they feel it necessary.

Reactions: 23
I agree and even if she manages to squirm out of this bankruptcy at some point, she has very little career options and none of them providing a stable income long term. I wouldn’t swap her life in a second!
Her being forced to face the music and pay money is a good thing. She’s paid the court fines too which is a good step

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh, I do apologise... I didn't mean to upset you...
I'm actually not going to get better.. ever...

I'll go away now.

But for those supportive tattlers who hit like, then thank you! 👍

And thanks for the 'Jeez'.. whoever you are..
And thank you for the eye roll! Have a nice day

Reactions: 7
Oh My God !!!!

Thank you SO much Pom ❤🌸 it’s better than I could have imagined 😂😂

I love it !!!!!
No I really love ittttt !!!
Do you love it ??? 😘❤
Looooool 😄😄😄🥰❤❤❤❤🤗😘 xx.
You're welcome and thank you too Love Pom 🥰❤💖🤗😘 xx.

An old one made a few months back but same type of theme lol 😘 xx..

Resizer_16429765510320.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You are a true Legend DC, this post says it all. An utterly wonderful human being, the superhero to KP’s evil character. Sending you so much love ❤❤
Thanks, not a legend I assure you, but I really appreciate your kind words. I've seen people on this thread who have been and are going through far worse things than I can ever imagine and I know I don't always say individually it to people who post their experiences on here, some extremely traumatic I might add, but you guys are the true heroes on getting through what you have done in a dignified manner (and don't feel the urge to get high and crash a car) and that you feel strong enough to share that with a bunch of strangers. Who needs to pay the Priory when you have support like this.
I know people have had their differences on here and I hate to see conflict :( but I love reading all your comments and have learned so much from you all I understand that people need to take time away from here now and again, we all have lives away from here.
Keep the faith Krusties. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 56
'Katie does want to pay back the money but it’s been slow progress.'

What utter, utter bollocks. We all know she never wanted to pay back creditors as that includes Alex Reid
and P Andre's damages for her shocking behaviour and abuse of them.
Why has it been a slow process? If she wants to pay the money back and has the money to pay them back then FFS just pay them back. What a load of crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm just gonna leave this here...

When Coal applied to Love Island, dreaming of fame, do you think this is what he had in mind...
1644848332485.png

• Haha
Reactions: 47
That photo on the plane!!!!

Ever the lady. You can't buy class, can you?

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.