Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Best news I've heard all day! 🤗

I have to catch up on events, what did I miss?
Hello you X have a look at DC's post 3 above yours 🤣🤣

Actually, I've changed my mind, he's more Peter Wyngarde's General Klytus from Flash Gordon, post me a pic please 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

bollox

All in all, why would he want to pursue a 42-year-old infamous woman with 5 kids who is known for her poor decision making and drug/alcohol problems?
Mommy Issues - without wanting to delve into his family "history", it looks like the male version of the low-esteem daddy issue mind set.

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Taken from the Sun article ( for those who don't want to click on it)

KATIE Price revealed the police are STILL hunting the racist trolls who mocked Harvey six weeks after the vile video was posted.

The video sees a man and a woman playing Katie and Harvey - with the man wearing black face paint to represent her son.

The star revealed that the police have arrested one person, who is going to court - but are still on the hunt for two other people involved in the video.

Speaking at the launch of her new bath bomb range, Katie said: "Someone has been arrested. It is going to the Crown Court. We are still looking for two other people. We have names of the people who painted their faces. The police are so hot on it now."

A spokesperson for Sussex Police said last month: “A 52-year-old man from Hastings has been arrested by police investigating an offensive video posted on Twitter.

So which is it, the police are still hunting, or they have the names, they know who they are, but aren't doing anything about it?
Just been to look at the comments on the article, thanks DC16!

Lizarnold

Hahahahaha!!! What a pair of imbeciles!! Funniest thing I ve seen in ages! Thank you for sharing that piece of comedy gold 😂😂😂
I really don't know what to say. I thought the pic I'd seen of him on the chair the other day was the worst it could get. What did Katie say about him when they split up?

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I’ve tried downloading on storysaver.net but can’t get it to save to my device to upload 😩maybe someone else can get it to work
I'd have a go but I'm a proper techno numpty. I tried to save the YouTube video of Crawl threatening Jed but I wasn't quick enough before they took it down 😔

Pixie1

VIP Member
I was thinking about Katie's claim about Covid and Harvey, thinking of what she said a while back about wanting to outlive Harvey because he can't cope without her. Now Harvey is 29 stone, I think you have to agree Katie has an agenda here and I don't like it.

You probably know exactly what I'm getting at, on that note goodnight, way past my bedtime.
Yup read you loud and clear 265. 😉 Nighty night 😘

Night night 265, you've just avoided turning into a pumpkin again 🤣🤣x

Hello, nice to see you back x
Thank you Facehugger. Nice to be back 😘

• Haha
  • Heart