Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Walter's toupee

Cole’s house is bloody small for 7 people 3 dogs a cat and an entourage. Also miles from Surrey. Good luck to them all is what I say 😂. The garage is just a cold detached garage at the end of his (TINY) garden
Do we know if he owns it or rents it? Or is it his parents? Did he actually do any work before he met KP?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

liar liar

VIP Member
What the hell.
She only got the new grey one at the end of last month.
Skint my fat arse
These furnishing companies are mental. I wouldn't buy KP tat from either of them. Ty for the expose.

I agree, but there's a part of me that wouldn't put it past the fact that she is not worried, because she seems permanently high and almost manic in the belief (as she's stated several times) that she will rebuild her 'empire' again as it was 10 years ago. The most recent interview (a year ago) gave a real insight into her mindset. She implied bankrupcy was best for her because it's only 12 months and she can start again, she can sell anything to anyone and she felt she still had a massive fanbase.

Reminds me of the episode where she visited Peter in the studio briefly and then offended him by calling him a Michael Jackson impersonator! I remember being about 10 and watching him at the Smash Hits Poll Winners Party and thinking he was corny as hell then...!
On the basis she can sell anything to anyone... perhaps she could go and sell ice to Eskimos for the rest of her days.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Trust me when I say that everything you have highlighted we have highlighted too. The response? “It’s been noted”. Should Hudson Weir who Katie employed to handle her IVA be in charge of her Bankruptcy? No!

£45.000 were her earnings in July...
Are the giving her enough rope to ... ?
Do they want to make 100% sure that she has deceived the court?

liar liar

VIP Member

Jeyda Yeter Yilmaz owns JYY and all KPs associated companies, along with her new one scented by KP LTD she also deals with Kerry K and Chloe Ferry, also on Insta jeydayilmaz

There is a company registered to the rental CURZON INVESTMENT PARTNERS LTD
This is all so strange. This company are financial intermediaries. Would they be appointed to ensure payment of the rent?

Lucid30

VIP Member
Re households
She sees Harvey at weekends sometimes in Surrey rented house
We don’t think he ever goes to Carl’s house 😉
In one of their stories they say they have kitted Cole’s garage with fitness equipment and are hoping that Harvey will use it. So I assume if not now, soon Harvey will be at Cole’s.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Why do people leave comments saying a family member has just died, I notice they do on Andre's account to. I'm so confused by this.

• Sick
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
The Sun is full on KP stories today and it's not even lunchtime!!

Carl has always dealt with trolls in a measured way, occasionally calmly responding to their jibes.
But the longer his relationship with Katie goes on, the less he bothers even reading their insults

How many times did he say the F word in the interview!!! Yeah, yeah, we've all seen you cursing at people, not trolls who have negative opinions on Instagram.

Mayhem1

In one of their stories they say they have kitted Cole’s garage with fitness equipment and are hoping that Harvey will use it. So I assume if not now, soon Harvey will be at Cole’s.
Probably have just said that to make it look good tbh, klatty can't even keep up her training regimes

nomorefakers

Last time round daddy Woods house, his sister filmed her on insta folding a serviette into a mans c**k 🤣 obviously how she impresses all the in-laws to be with her party trick!
So classy -she's truly priceless.

Facehugger

VIP Member
‘I love how my boyfriend does everything with me’ - how pathetic, she sounds like a 14 year old!
Surely to god it would get on your nerves after a bit, honestly, everyone at all normal needs some space of their own at times. I see that as he's stuck to her side at all times like a festering Klingon because he doesn't trust her one little bit 👍

Fish189

VIP Member
Not accusing anyone, just an opinion. Is it just me, or does the guy from the large clothing company look uncannily like the guy who blacked up his face in the Harvey video? not allowed to post the original but it's online, just saying...
Looks like him but I don’t have the other photo for comparison.