Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Walter's toupee

Not accusing anyone, just an opinion. Is it just me, or does the guy from the large clothing company look uncannily like the guy who blacked up his face in the Harvey video? not allowed to post the original but it's online, just saying...
Oh my god, yeah!

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Lily-the-pink

Is there any theories on who that Leo bloke is? He spends most of his time sucking their arses on Instagram.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I really don't believe that a nice new house in Ashtead has even one rat. The one in the video looked like a pet rat. There are no outbuildings that rats would be attracted to which means it comes from the neighbours whom I can assure you would have got pest control round at even a sniff of a mouse or rat dropping. She should not be allowed to taint a whole road of people who own and actually look after their properties.
Surely the neighbours can sue her for bringing rats to the neighbourhood as she admits they are in her house? I wouldn’t be happy if there was a rat infestation next door and nothing is done about it!

BigMavis

VIP Member
Mavis, I am waving a magic Xmas wand <SWIPE UP> which will absolve you of your Catholic guilt where KP is concerned. It is available in a holy trinity of colours and hums Ave Maria when used - don't forget - 3 wishes only! #kneel&pray #neverabadthought
Haha, if only it took a swipe up.

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
I was thinking about Katie's claim about Covid and Harvey, thinking of what she said a while back about wanting to outlive Harvey because he can't cope without her. Now Harvey is 29 stone, I think you have to agree Katie has an agenda here and I don't like it.

You probably know exactly what I'm getting at, on that note goodnight, way past my bedtime.
Night night 265, you've just avoided turning into a pumpkin again 🤣🤣x

Ive had a bit of a catch up and I'm pleased to see youve been keeping everyone up to date with her ladyships latest shenanigans 😂🥰

Hiya Facehugger 👋😀
Hello, nice to see you back x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

VIP Member
You know those gummy teeth and lips sweets???!!! I love them... Tesco 3 packs for £1 but now I just think of the turkey teef tossers!!! Wonder if the vegan sweets have gummy teef in em?!!! They could advertise them sticking them on the end of their plastic ones and just grin!!!
That's it, that is what I was trying to think of a few days ago, THANK YOU,

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
These 2 are like kids, she’s cackling away 🤣

VIP Member
Do you really think she needs lube? 😂
She’s leeched onto him 24/7 maybe he needs some repellent
I bet he can’t even go toilet by himself 😂
Well maybe she needs lube, all I know is that she needs "Additional" help during the act.

• Sick
  • Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Jed here Pink. Hope you and yours are safe and well? Loads of people, plus the police have the original video. Sorry I've not been around much mate, but constantly being 'trolled' not just had negative comments, by KP and CW 'supporters'. Putting my health and family first. Sending love and have a safe and peaceful Christmas.
You keep safe and well, sending you a virtual hug, bless you, hope you and your family have a peaceful Christmas, and the new year brings better things. We're all here whenever ❤ x

• Heart