Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
God bless you. I've been through a nighmate, sure you know,

God bless you. I've been through a nighmate, sure you know,

God bless you. I've been through a nightmare, sure you know for just commenting on Coles teeth. Police involved, threats of violence, being called a liar etc. I am now seriously thinking about talking to the people who want to hear my story. Not lied about anything, hundreds of people viewed the threat to 'mess me up'.
You enjoy your Christmas and your holiday, switch off and relax, you can decide what you want to do when you get back, for now you just concentrate on you and your family, bless your heart. 💓 Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Titanpitball

Chatty Member
The rat video is funny as hell.!!!!!! That house is just stinking imagine buying her tat off dpop and a rat pop out.! 🐀

the video of him making a cake he seems like he’s pretty good with bunny
Did he really need to put tin foil in the bottom.?

• Haha

Katie77x

Has anyone noticed when 'cole' says anything katie goes all coy and grins its like she scared to say anything to him she wasn't like that with the others.. Its like shes really trying to impress him all the time shes a 42 year old that bashes exs 247 why would they buy a cheat and a liar gifts lol

DC16

VIP Member

Oh the irony 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

DC16

VIP Member
He is flagging up sun commenters on his IG stories now!

VIP Member

Oh the irony 🤣🤣
You have to be fucking kidding!

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member

Probably wants us to get talking....🙄🤔🤣🤣🤣

Walter's toupee

Not accusing anyone, just an opinion. Is it just me, or does the guy from the large clothing company look uncannily like the guy who blacked up his face in the Harvey video? not allowed to post the original but it's online, just saying...
I wish there was a way to put both photos side by side (i'm not sure how to do it). But they look alike. Both look like their left eye is dodgy. I'm wondering if it could be posted to RBI on reddit.

Apparently the people doing the blackface are called Mark and Bex and they do prank videos on FB.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

DC16

VIP Member
By the sea apparently 🙄

Reactions: 4