Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Haha, between me & Mavis, you wouldn't stand a chance, that would be like me attempting a tag team with Stone Cold & The Rock 🤣🤣

Is rattty twatty back from holiday yet? One thing that occurred to me was if all the kids are with her, why aren't they at frickin school? Does she not get fined for taking kids out in term time then?
I'm unsure about the school situation, not my department.

Reactions: 4

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I don’t mind them working with Harvey, otherwise would he just be in pants all day?!

What happened with Tom Z?

Reactions: 4

BigMavis

VIP Member
Noo, stop it! I had a friend who her bloke said 'merry Christmas' or 'happy easter' depending on what mood he was in!

Sorry, off topic........... 🤭
Also off topic, but if you haven't read "penetration man" on mumsnet you haven't lived!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Alalal

This woman needs to be locked up and never have access to her kids again. I don't even care if I sound dramatic, that video of Princess and Carl made me sick to my stomach. The obvious flirting coming from him. She's a child, Coal. Which is why there are consent laws because children don't understand what they're doing, but this grown ass man is doing this and nobody sees a problem with it. It's only positive comments on that video.

Destroy yourself as much as you want Katie, but FFS stop destroying your children, too. :cry:
Which video?

Mayhem1

I wish there was a way to put both photos side by side (i'm not sure how to do it). But they look alike. Both look like their left eye is dodgy. I'm wondering if it could be posted to RBI on reddit.

Apparently the people doing the blackface are called Mark and Bex and they do prank videos on FB.
There is a Martin and Bex that do pranks on ig and you tube don't know about faceache I've not looked yet but I'd say it's not them

@bexyboo28 ig (im not sure if that link is working)

Last edited: