Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Is she divorced yet or not?
The Sun says No, her rabid fans are sure she is....
Which is it?
Don't bother trying to goolge there are over 10 million entries :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
That was finally answered back on page 21

Reactions: 6

liar liar

VIP Member
Why on earth did she need to buy so many pairs of shoes? I have five pairs in total - that's it! Part of her issue is she has a huge shopping addiction which just fills her space with stuff she doesn't need. She is a hoarder to some extent - not quite on the level that you see on that TV show, but I'm sure the rats and whatever else was hanging around her mucky mansion was attracted to all the piles of everything everywhere.
I really don't believe that a nice new house in Ashtead has even one rat. The one in the video looked like a pet rat. There are no outbuildings that rats would be attracted to which means it comes from the neighbours whom I can assure you would have got pest control round at even a sniff of a mouse or rat dropping. She should not be allowed to taint a whole road of people who own and actually look after their properties.

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
I've just noticed the pink push chair in the back ground please don't tell me it's the new puppies 😂

Well done you 👏
I hope they take it on board, she should be banned from advertising anything, it's all a con, or fake

Precisely. And all these t-shirt featuring Harveys law. There is no Harveys law, only in klattys head
No, doesn't look like KP's house. I reckon she has gone to the hair persons home.

Mayhem1

@Cloud Chaser so do you know if she has been given a monthly amount of money to live on like most bankrupts are, are the people in charge of her accounts being strict or is there a different tier of strict for zcelebs?

Is she going to lie again about another bubble?
More than likely even though that's probably the 1st time they've ever met

More than likely even though that's probably the 1st time they've ever met

Mayhem1

Another 💩 site she's promoting.
Funny they are only getting a few likes on their posts so i had a quick look at their followers 🤦‍♀️ scroll down and they are all from click farms 😂 more cheap and nasty crap

Attachments

Titanpitball

Chatty Member
Wait so that lovely huge pink sofa well I sat lovely loosely was the one the rat scratched up or something on that video she said something on the lines of like coke washed I can’t remember the exact wording.?

Cagayu

VIP Member
I thought that sphinx cats were indoor cats? You have to be really careful with them to make sure they don’t get sunburnt etc
I’d be too scared to let one out. Very expensive things!
However, I have seen one out regularly as one of my neighbours has one.

bollox

Is she divorced yet or not?
The Sun says No, her rabid fans are sure she is....
Which is it?
Don't bother trying to goolge there are over 10 million entries :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha