Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Does anyone know whereabouts in Essex ferns from? Essex is a big county and there are five David lloyd gyms, in Essex. 🤷‍♀️
They were at a Zest salad bar sometime that day which is IG10 but I’ve no idea how far they all are from each other (I’m in Newcastle)...

Reactions: 7

DC16

VIP Member
Def looks like him! Think he’s the CEO of the clothing company...
Think his name is Ben Pearson, his Insta is private

If you've got their name, address and date of birth plus access to credit checking (say if you work for somewhere that offers finance) then you can do it, but it's not legal unless the person has given their permission.
Highly doubt he gave permission!!!

Last edited:

Mcomics

Chatty Member
My old cat (rip) use to bring in rats (we live by woods) but they were in no fit state to suddenly be running round the house.

nomorefakers

Can you look up the gym she was at?
Thank you for being active. Keep up the great work!

Jed here Pink. Hope you and yours are safe and well? Loads of people, plus the police have the original video. Sorry I've not been around much mate, but constantly being 'trolled' not just had negative comments, by KP and CW 'supporters'. Putting my health and family first. Sending love and have a safe and peaceful Christmas.
I also wish you a merry Christmas and thank you for being active.

Watched 'Deck The Halls' just before we left. I'm sending you, your kids and family love and sincere best wishes. On Barbados now with friends for a month. Mind you, Bunny C did say 'you couldn't afford the Maldives, I'd hate to be you'. Hey ho. Well, yes we pay and don't scrounge for free holidays. sending good karma and love. Jed xxx
Bless you Jed. We are behind you.

God bless you. I've been through a nighmate, sure you know,

God bless you. I've been through a nighmate, sure you know,

God bless you. I've been through a nightmare, sure you know for just commenting on Coles teeth. Police involved, threats of violence, being called a liar etc. I am now seriously thinking about talking to the people who want to hear my story. Not lied about anything, hundreds of people viewed the threat to 'mess me up'.
why not give them a taste of their own medicine and use their beloved press against them? Show him as the "Trowel" that he is....

Last edited:

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
In the shopping video he was kissing her a lot more genuinely and naturally. I think it’s just that this is so staged and not natural that makes it look bad.

68 comments on her bath bomb photo only about 10 of them seemed to be customers. The rest were scammers or fans troll hunting who haven’t bought anything

Last edited:

DC16

VIP Member
What the hell.
She only got the new grey one at the end of last month.
Skint my fat arse
Or another freebie, must of been the one wrapped up in her house in the rat video, I really can’t believe all these people sending her stuff! 🤬

• Angry

DC16

VIP Member
Mmmm... Wonder if she is deliberately putting the story out that there is a rat infestation to piss the neighbours off. Might be a negative factor if they try to sell their property soon and this has been splashed all over the press.
Didn't she say the cat had got it from the garden centre, there is a garden centre behind where the rental is, but did they really see the cat come from there, or just assume?

Glortard

VIP Member
The photo shoot was so weird, they've not been papped, these pics are obviously set up, look at youngest two sat posing?!
They'll be some pennies in that for her.
She always used to say "They are not getting the shot" now she's ringing the paps like "Just nipping park, are you coming? Bring your camera" 😁😂
The pictures where by Splashnews which manages and sells content - so basically if they have a camera guy with them or other hanger on to take the pictures they send it on to them for them to sell to tabloids.

What would be interesting is who is getting paid what? is it 50/50 split with cole or what?

Wilkco

VIP Member
Dinky you look fabulous 😍
I must admit I go in for a little botox but I've always had a frowny forehead, it makes looking in the mirror bearable, it can be addictive and KP seems to have an addictive personality so these unnecessary procedures have resulted in this look.
Anyone seen Peter and the wrong date of birth drama :D
If he checked on birth records FreeBMD he will see he was registered in the March quarter of 1973. That makes February correct. I don't know what they were talking about being 103. Feb 1973 or Sept 1973 still makes him 47. His parents must have put the wrong date when applying for his passport. My grandmother did that for my mother when she travelled from USA to England by boat. It was cheaper for a 9 year old than a 10 year old. :sneaky:

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Omg, that’s terrible, I’m not sure why the hell they are not enforcing that she returns the paperwork and given a budget, this won’t look good with the judge at the hearing. I really can’t understand how she is getting away with not complying, if that was me, I bet I wouldn’t get away with it! 🤬🤬🤬
Maybe they should reduce the £45000/month to a nominal amount until she provides the documents...

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Re households
She sees Harvey at weekends sometimes in Surrey rented house
We don’t think he ever goes to Carl’s house 😉

• Sad