Katie Price #12 Flogging tat, where’s the rat, is Katie pregnant or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God just watched that ferns stories.....she’s seriously grim!dare I say it, worse that Katie!
I also notice Katie doesn’t follow her

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know whereabouts in Essex ferns from? Essex is a big county and there are five David lloyd gyms, in Essex. 🤷‍♀️
They were at a Zest salad bar sometime that day which is IG10 but I’ve no idea how far they all are from each other (I’m in Newcastle)...

Reactions: 7
Katie has reposted this! and she has turned off the comments, doesn't stop me from giving her tit from her other posts!!

playing with fire.
What an utterly disgusting creature she is - she makes me puke. 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 16
They were at a Zest salad bar sometime that day which is IG10 but I’ve no idea how far they all are from each other (I’m in Newcastle)...
Zest bar to David Lloyd Chigwell is 10 miles and zest to David Lloyd gidea park is 35 miles.
So safe to say it’s the Chigwell gym. Plus just looked the sheesh bar is also in Chigwell.
I’m from Essex and lived near the gidea park one.

Reactions: 8
I think you report it to the council, there is a section for blue badge holders. I’m sure the gym can tell the council her details!
You can also report to a traffic warden... they will be able to check the blue badge details and will wait by the vehicle until the owner turns up. Fine is usually £1,000.

Zest bar to David Lloyd Chigwell is 10 miles and zest to David Lloyd gidea park is 35 miles.
So safe to say it’s the Chigwell gym. Plus just looked the sheesh bar is also in Chigwell.
Ashtead to Chigwell is 63 miles by the way...

Reactions: 8
Our Fern seems to have removed that video from her stories as they now start with the one immediately after the video yous captured above.... interesting🤔 I’ve emailed the gym to let them know...

Our Fern seems to have removed that video from her stories as they now start with the one immediately after the video yous captured above.... interesting🤔 I’ve emailed the gym to let them know...
My Dads disabled and this absolutely boils my p*** 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I quick look on Google Streetview confirms it is Chigwell.

Reactions: 11

My Dads disabled and this absolutely boils my p*** 😡

The video stories automatically disappear after 24 hours, so good job they are saved here!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I think the Lanes Of Fur London company that she keeps promoting is having to delete comments on their Instagram. They don't seem to get very much engagement, but on quite a lot of their photos I've noticed that it says they have X amount of comments on each post, but when I click on the actual comments they have a lot less of them.

Reactions: 11
I think the Lanes Of Fur London company that she keeps promoting is having to delete comments on their Instagram. They don't seem to get very much engagement, but on quite a lot of their photos I've noticed that it says they have X amount of comments on each post, but when I click on the actual comments they have a lot less of them.
They should be getting tit, they're skinning animals alive.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What an utterly disgusting creature she is - she makes me puke. 🤮
She is absolutely disgusting in fact she is a bleeping bleep. I am so angry at that photo. Roll on karma it can’t be far away especially as she’s now teamed up with cuntcrawl.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Despise the hasbean old bag,Wish PETA and well known animal charities,bleeping roll her out..for animal cruelty and her fur promoting..she is just a fuckbag.🤬boils my piss the ugly nasty evil witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

How is this even a story? Are we all supposed to eagerly tune in to her TwatTube to giggle at the jolly jape? How do you even have a piercing by 'mistake'. What the duck is she doing even getting piercings in Turkey? How has this trip even been allowed? They are allowed zero contact with anyone on their return. So where the hell will Harvey spend Christmas? She's in 1 of the worst affected Covid areas having close contact with various people & she has Harvey at home. I'm actually terrified for him at this point. Lying skanky twit banging on about how she's so worried about losing him. She couldn't give a duck. She's a vile disgusting piece of scum. How can there still be deluded twats that defend her?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.