Katie Price #12 Flogging tat, where’s the rat, is Katie pregnant or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fact is, princess is flirting with him. She's at that age and clearly 'likes' him a lot(too much) and is testing her developing sexuality and control.
The problem is his reaction. He should have knocked this on the head months ago, but instead he's encouraging it. He disgusts me. Her ma is a bleeping disgrace letting this situation develop, but it gets her more time to use her child and pretend she's mum of the year.Note that Junior is less in evidence but Princess is practically living there full time these days and there is nothing her dad can do about it. To kick up a fuss will only bring on a tit storm of the type pricey revels in. "Pete has a dirty mind and is just a jellus hater cos my prinny luvs her new daddy Coal." She would LOVE it and be dining out on it for the next year.
Woman, open your eyes and deal with this before it gets out of control.:cautious:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Not to beat a dead horse, but my partner just asked why isn't Katie the one sitting next to the kids, instead of CarwashCarl?
He found it extremely odd that the "mother" isn't the one sitting in between, rather the boyfriend that she met in quarantine...

Reactions: 25
They mention the brand of the gym so maybe if I report them to the gym? I’m disgusted by her anyway but to do this is a mockery of the system (and disgusted by her grammar too like! 😂)
I think you report it to the council, there is a section for blue badge holders. I’m sure the gym can tell the council her details!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I just cannot get passed the fact that she's doing all this crap from advertising shite to her behaviour in videos & her 'relationship' with Crawl. She has either well & truly lost the plot or her 'management' & Crawl are out to totally destroy her. It's high level on humiliation & she cannot see it. Her poor, poor kids 😭. And pets 😭. Utterly stupid woman (I think she's still classed as a woman 🤔)

Reactions: 17
We're all just spectators and I truly believe it will go badly in the end. Her life is just a big tragedy which she brought upon herself. She did this to her children and everyone that was ever close to her at one point and actually gave a crap about her. I wonder what her fans will think when tit really hits the fan lol really no pun intended, forgive me it's 3AM here and I cannot sleep.

That weird Hagrid clip is bizarre. She looks like a 60 year old grandmother trying to be hip with a horrible tanning and cocaine addiction under her belt spare tire. KT has been packing on the pounds in quarantine and in the video where creepo is showing off his ugly teeth, he sounds like a really low class person that has never worked a day in his life.
Jump to 6:14 - Carl and the guy attempting to rap are the same man(child). Only difference is the ten years age gap, but this video is pretty old so he might be Carl's age now. He should sign up to be Katie's next beau. 🙃

Reactions: 8
I’ve tried downloading on storysaver.net but can’t get it to save to my device to upload 😩maybe someone else can get it to work
I'd have a go but I'm a proper techno numpty. I tried to save the YouTube video of Crawl threatening Jed but I wasn't quick enough before they took it down 😔

Reactions: 6
Is there any theories on who that Leo bloke is? He spends most of his time sucking their arses on Instagram.
It must either be somebody working on Cuntys behalf or a bleeping complete deranged lunatic the shite they spout. I have often wondered what the absolute crap she would have to do so her rabid baying fans would sit up and go actually that’s not right. To be fair her so called fans seem like a bunch of uneducated chavvy hole benefit scrounging scum bags, I mean saying she is beautiful, a queen, the best mother in the world and it’s because of her Harvey is such a sweetheart, really?
By the way I am not saying everyone on benefits are scrounging scum bags, the benefit system we have in this country is a fantastic thing and a lifeline for many people it’s just a shame as with any good thing there are always people who take the piss, sorry I don’t want to derail this subject just gets me goat.

Reactions: 11
Absolutely disgusting!!! Regardless of whose badge it, making a mockery of this the lowest of the low. ‘I can’t tell the time’ duck off!
It's a criminal offence to use a blue badge when the person it's assigned to is not present. £1000 fine I believe (they had it on one of these parking war shows)

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Katie’s never once protected the kids- she’s always introduced men to them straight away, always put them at risk from an early age. How could she know what a blokes about straight away?- she doesn’t. But she invites them into her home and they have full access to the kids. So it’s not just now with Carl that she’s done it. The problem is now, is that princess is growing up and developing and she’s also learnt everything from her mum. She’s a massive flirt because she’s seen her mum do it, she’s just imitating what she’s seen.
Katie needs to tread carefully now. I’m not saying that Cole is that way, but let’s face it we all know it won’t last. So who will she bring into the home next? Who will all the children be exposed to?
When lock down ends, who are coles friends? What are they like? Will they be hanging around? Katie never ever protects her kids at all. If I was Pete and Kieran I’d be laying a few more rules down. It’s actually scary.
She really is a disgrace as a mum.

Reactions: 24

Here it is.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.