Katie Price #12 Flogging tat, where’s the rat, is Katie pregnant or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me while I vom... Especially the pic of Colehole aNd princess with skanky... Princess got her cheek against his ear... Just so wrong.😤😷😷😷
It's very uncomfortable - especially after watching vids of them playfighting in the date night video and the eye contact in the Mr & Mrs vid. Hate to say it but something not right here, alarm bells. :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It's very uncomfortable - especially after watching vids of them playfighting in the date night video and the eye contact in the Mr & Mrs vid. Hate to say it but something not right here, alarm bells. :(
I agree, TBH I think there might be some "grooming" going on and I'm a little concerned.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Red flags for sure..
My partner has no clue about celebs so I said I'm going to show you a photo and you tell me their relationship and showed him this photo and he said "married". When I explained their actual relationship to each other he was disturbed!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why the duck she wasting her time trademarking thr name Price Woods. No one would touch it!!!
Just what business do her and Carl habe plans for????
As for her scented bath bombs 🛀 😂
Would anyone buy her stuff these days?
Her name now makes me think of a mucky mansion overun with sewage.
Hardly want to smell like its owner😒 whom has farting issues 😬
PR all wrong...
She should team with VIP Poo or Poo Pourri.
That Id buy into...
She could fart and spray that tit through her mucky mansion..believable🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Priceless has left a reply to Cole’s Instagram post.... everyone says how tall and good looking he is, everywhere they go 🤣
fun fact - not even looked by this Amanda Britt.Kerr is a well-known glasgow mentalist

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely disgusting!!! Regardless of whose badge it, making a mockery of this the lowest of the low. ‘I can’t tell the time’ duck off!
They mention the brand of the gym so maybe if I report them to the gym? I’m disgusted by her anyway but to do this is a mockery of the system (and disgusted by her grammar too like! 😂)

Reactions: 11
Red flags for sure..
I don't like that one bit. Sure, if she had a crush - whatever, young girls get crushes on older men. But to me that looks like they're sharing a secret.
*goes to beachy head to scream fruitlessly into the void*

honestly i’m wondering if princess is coawl’s ideal goal in this situation. he clearly can’t stand her mother, so maybe he’s hoping to get inside princess’s head because she’s a pretty young girl and is therefore more ”fun” to play mind games with. he knows katie’s too fucked up on drugs to try and protrct her from him, she’s not in her right head and is therefore neglecting the security of her kids!!!!!!!!

i seriously hope i’m wrong and we never hear from him again when they inevitably spilt acrimoniously eventually. i PRAY i’m wrong.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Is there any theories on who that Leo bloke is? He spends most of his time sucking their arses on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
That Fern girl is so trashy. Almost trashier than Katie (yes, I know)

She's posting weird crap on her instagram stories about hitting up her dealer and why she had to cut back on alcohol while shaking her ass with another blonde lookalike.

This chick is straight up nasty lmao.

Reactions: 14
New thread ..

Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey !! Price and Woods are faulty goods!!

Reactions: 24
For real though Carl Woods is a creepo with p e d o tendencies if not a full blown p e d o and it is now in my head and that is how I feel and no one can tell me otherwise. That screenshot of them together is BEYOND. He has never ever ever looked at Katie that way, not once. If anyone sees that screenshot and thinks that it's harmless and he's not eye bleeping a complete child, they deserve a swift kick to the nuts.

I'm so sick of the world allowing tit like this to go on.
Now I'm going to throw up. Have a good night everyone!

I wish I had instagram just so I could ask Deadbeat loser Carl why the hell he's acting so inappropriate with a child??????

I truly apologize for the edits and add ons but I truly feel sick to my stomach that a mother would allow this to happen and worse people filming this and in the public eye, not one person saying a word to her? She only surrounds herself with yes men and women

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I'm not long in and wasn't going to post anything tonight but after catching up on recent posts, I felt I had to. There is definitely something not right in that household and in recent weeks, it has been picked up on camera. ...and we only get to see a few minutes of every day!
Anyway, what I want to say is that it has been mentioned on here before that Katie and whatshisname read comments on this forum so I'm really hoping Pete does too. Pete, if you read this, please, please note that a lot of people who post on this forum have mentioned the same thing and something is not right there. Alarm bells are ringing all over this thread and we are not even personally involved in your daughter's life! Your daughter is young and impressionable so if there is any grooming going on, please as a father, step in and do everything in your power to get her away from it.
There are so many comments from previous posts I want to mention, but I'm choosing my words carefully so I don't incriminate myself

Reactions: 20
Another Star Trek one lol x
This time as well as Katie as Dr Spock..we also have Cole as James T Kirk 😄 x

Resizer_16080735333620.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.