Katie Price #12 Flogging tat, where’s the rat, is Katie pregnant or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

why does Fern, her MUA always pose with her mouth open 🤢 tut, tut using a blue badge to park!
Wondering if that’s pwicy’s badge for Harvey 🤔

Reactions: 13
Is it just me who doesnt fully believe her injuries?? Very suspect being able to do absolutely everything except be pushed around in a wheel chair for cameras ???? HMMM how has she not healed at all

Reactions: 11
Cole has really deep lines for someone so young and filters himself to look like he has make up on 😂
He carries a wash bag around 😂
He has a car in line green like a 17 year old chav would have

He looks like the type who plays mind games with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Absolutely disgusting!!! Regardless of whose badge it, making a mockery of this the lowest of the low. ‘I can’t tell the time’ duck off!
Completely understand,especially when disabled people are discriminated against

Reactions: 15
I suspect she's not been allocated Christmas with the kids this year, so going to Turkey gives her the excuse that she will be in isolation and is being a good mummy by keeping them safe.God forbid anyone mentions social services or court appointed visitation ... that crap is for us peasants not a super star like pwicey.
Agree with everyone re Princess. It's not nice watching what is potentially going on there.

Reactions: 26

Is she trying to up her game? WTF is on her head 🤣
Fucks sake. Turn that upside down, it looks like a 'utensil' (posh word for bedpan) that they stick underneath the old gals in the care home! 💩💩🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is she divorced yet or not?
The Sun says No, her rabid fans are sure she is....
Which is it?
Don't bother trying to goolge there are over 10 million entries :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
That was finally answered back on page 21

Reactions: 6
Katie has reposted this! and she has turned off the comments, doesn't stop me from giving her tit from her other posts!!

playing with fire.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Absolutely disgusting!!! Regardless of whose badge it, making a mockery of this the lowest of the low. ‘I can’t tell the time’ duck off!
That's disgusting - I wonder who owns the badge? They need reporting.
What's with the over-filtered video in the gym? Gross!

Reactions: 12
Excuse me while I vom... Especially the pic of Colehole aNd princess with skanky... Princess got her cheek against his ear... Just so wrong.😤😷😷😷
On that top photo of Cole and Katie together and then Kieren in the photo next to them, Kieren looks like a before photo and Kieren the after photo with the process being botox, fake teeth and lots of tan...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.