Katie Price #118 Priceywoods pics leaked online, hope there are no requests for a 69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe this from some idiot in the Mail comments section earlier...
Fair Play to her. She worked hard to get the money to improve herself. Great example for the children showing them that life is about constantly improving yourself.
Are these people totally crazy?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Pete must be terrified of what’s to come…..
Agreed , I would think , no matter how strong his parenting skills & those of Emily & their desire to instil normality & balance into the lives of those kids , that , unless P is academically blessed & driven , that following her Mother is a forgone conclusion 🤢
And KP will do her best to make sure it happens because it is completely in her interest to do so

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
This is what she's had done, according to a plastic surgeon. I'm amazed anyone operates in her, she's going to die.
Screenshot_20220202-202542.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just got home from work, checked the Daily Mail, what did I find?
bleeping KP and more surgery!!!

However I noticed something odd with these two photo's, that black dog looks it was
photoshopped in......

kp02feb03.png

I haven't read this thread because it's full of waffle and I can't be arsed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Katie Price #119 The bandaged mummy has arisen, how many weeks until she's in prison?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I can't believe this from some idiot in the Mail comments section earlier...
Fair Play to her. She worked hard to get the money to improve herself. Great example for the children showing them that life is about constantly improving yourself.
Are these people totally crazy?
Work??? Katie hasn't worked in her life....

National Treasure my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 20.27.21.png

Could she BE any more transparent? ( Said in my best Chandler Bing voice!). She loves her when she is being like her, slathered in slap and posing and thinks they have an unbreakable bond, no Pwicey it's just you thinking you're looking in the mirror at a younger version of yourself!

Would she ever be proud of her doing a science project or doing some art, or getting good exam results....probably not.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Agreed , I would think , no matter how strong his parenting skills & those of Emily & their desire to instil normality & balance into the lives of those kids , that , unless P is academically blessed & driven , that following her Mother is a forgone conclusion 🤢
And KP will do her best to make sure it happens because it is completely in her interest to do so
That's assuming KP is still around when Prinny becomes a 16 year old.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I totally agree. There’s something very fake about those photos. The eye bruising doesn’t look right and there’s no swelling. I don’t believe she’s had anything done. Bandage doesn’t look right either. More fake crap.
Still, it’s had the desired effect and gained more publicity.
I think she’s had a forehead/brow lift, which I believe can result in bruising in the eye area.
She’s an utter disgrace as I can’t imagine she had that done for free. How the hell she‘s getting away with owing all this money and continuing to spend, spend, when others owing far less would have the bailiffs knocking.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1035697

Could she BE any more transparent? ( Said in my best Chandler Bing voice!). She loves her when she is being like her, slathered in slap and posing and thinks they have an unbreakable bond, no Pwicey it's just you thinking you're looking in the mirror at a younger version of yourself!

Would she ever be proud of her doing a science project or doing some art, or getting good exam results....probably not.
Has she forgotten she’s got four other kids? Only one of them is her “absolute life”? Imagine being one of the other four

Reactions: 26
According to The Sun, Katie's 100 hours of punishment begins next week - with the entire sentence being spread out across six weeks in total.

That was in the Mirror 8th January
Once a community service program has been set up you can’t just turn up when you feel like it.

Reactions: 10
Guys I know we’re not supposed to but I didn’t wanna just disappear without saying toodles to you lovely lot, you’ve kept me thoroughly entertained and some real laugh out loud moments but I just can’t with KP anymore 😡

Think of me next time you a have a cheeky Greggs😉😘💕😘💕😘XxX
Don't go!! I hate it too but this is a refuge of sanity against the Skanky witch!
Please, even if you just dip in and out...don't leave completely.
Wilma x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.