Katie Price #118 Priceywoods pics leaked online, hope there are no requests for a 69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t the she’s had anything done - it’s all for attention as usual - I had a face and brow lift 3 years ago and that bandaging is only in place for 24 hours whilst in hospital- you then wear a surgical garment to leave the hospital- she’s such a lying witch
All for the drama and effect. Made her a couple of bob today hasn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m feeling that way, FFS more surgery, total joke, but I’ll stick around for now, hoping to see the book thrown at her at the bankruptcy, it’s time this nonsense was stopped. Actually don’t think she’ll be around much longer, she can’t carry on like this at her age, without the ultimate happening soon, she’s never gonna stop this behaviour, it’s just repeat repeat repeat, till her body says enough.

Skanky has chosen this empty hollow life, without her kids, they are never coming back into her care, and Wanky seems to be encouraging her descent into the gutter further, something very bad is heading their way if you ask me.

Sad to see you leave @Greggs Sausage Roll maybe see you again one day 😘…can’t have a cheeky Greggs, just don’t do pastry 😁x
I'm staying til the bitter end.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Guys I know we’re not supposed to but I didn’t wanna just disappear without saying toodles to you lovely lot, you’ve kept me thoroughly entertained and some real laugh out loud moments but I just can’t with KP anymore 😡

Think of me next time you a have a cheeky Greggs😉😘💕😘💕😘XxX
I've been thinking the same @Greggs Sausage Roll
KP makes me so mad with her antics, especially when it comes to her kids.

I can't quite throw the towel in yet.... Perhaps in 12 days.

Take Care GSR x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Did Carl delete his story? The one where he offered to help people really struggling with their mental health if they sign upto his only fans for 8.99!!!!

A decent human being would help someone struggling for free instead of preying on them for financial gain. Aww god, is he gunna become a life coach 🤣🙈

• Haha
Does it annoy anyone else that she's had all that surgery done on her face to "improve" it....yet she leaves those two moles that look like big spots? If it was me, they'd be the first to go!
I never noticed that before. You’d think she’d just tell them to slice em off while they’re botching the rest of her face up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope that is true but seems to be aware she will be given 12months to do CS, she only paid the fines because she was told she would go to jail if she didn't looking forward to 14th but feel she will still somehow come out of it ok
According to The Sun, Katie's 100 hours of punishment begins next week - with the entire sentence being spread out across six weeks in total.

That was in the Mirror 8th January

Reactions: 19
Skanky just posted this , it’s actually a video of P preening into her phone …. But the wording underneath says it all ….🤢

That kid is going to turn out Bi Polar at this rate - the Andre house , homework , wholesome activities , normality , family time, presumably home cooked meals ….. and then there’s the Birth Woman’s influence of absolute chaos , drink , Drugs , glamma modlin , only fans etc etc .

And yes , I know P doesn’t live there , but the influence is clearly strong .

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I’m feeling that way, FFS more surgery, total joke, but I’ll stick around for now, hoping to see the book thrown at her at the bankruptcy, it’s time this nonsense was stopped. Actually don’t think she’ll be around much longer, she can’t carry on like this at her age, without the ultimate happening soon, she’s never gonna stop this behaviour, it’s just repeat repeat repeat, till her body says enough.

Skanky has chosen this empty hollow life, without her kids, they are never coming back into her care, and Wanky seems to be encouraging her descent into the gutter further, something very bad is heading their way if you ask me.

Sad to see you leave @Greggs Sausage Roll maybe see you again one day 😘…can’t have a cheeky Greggs, just don’t do pastry 😁x
You can’t leave smillie, your on spreadsheet duty

• Haha
  • Heart
According to The Sun, Katie's 100 hours of punishment begins next week - with the entire sentence being spread out across six weeks in total.

That was in the Mirror 8th January
So she should finish it by 18th Feb but this is the Sun so might not be true

Reactions: 12
Two possibilities here .... limp pencil dick ` colegate ` has been jumping on her face/head AGAIN 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ... or ... she has had the ` HORN ` filed down :unsure: :unsure: ..... joking aside ... HOW bleeping THICK .... IS THIS SELF OBESSESD twit!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🥴🥴🥴 ... Keep pushing the boundaries, you dumb halfwit, and maybe next time you wont be waking from the anaesthetic ... Ive been under three times for necessary emergency surgery, and one of those times, I nearly didn't come back ..... as well as her pea brain being pickled by alcohol and drugs, Im sure quite a bit of that damage is down to anaesthetic, with ` some ` .... it leaves permanent damage ... there cant be any brain cells left in that head of hers, which is why she continues to behave in this way 🤬🤬
This is so true. I’ve been under three times too, once for a blood clot and twice for ectopic pregnancies. Every time I was terrified about not waking up yet Skanky treats it like getting her nails done. No wonder she keeps going abroad, I bet no surgeons would touch her here. Also, how is she affording it and why is she not doing her community service. Makes my blood boil 😡.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Skanky just posted this , it’s actually a video of P preening into her phone …. But the wording underneath says it all ….🤢

That kid is going to turn out Bi Polar at this rate - the Andre house , homework , wholesome activities , normality , family time, presumably home cooked meals ….. and then there’s the Birth Woman’s influence of absolute chaos , drink , Drugs , glamma modlin , only fans etc etc .

And yes , I know P doesn’t live there , but the influence is clearly strong .
I’ve said it before that unfortunately I think Prinny is going to be the next KP.
Obvs I hope I’m wrong….

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.