Katie Price #118 Priceywoods pics leaked online, hope there are no requests for a 69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I thought the surgery pics were old ones but no, she is at it again… how on earth is this woman still alive?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I sincerely hope her face ends up bleeping mangled so the outside matches the inside in all its glory. Oh how funny that would be..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jesus christ.... Even Carl's dog is terrified of what she looks like... Or the poor thing just knows how shite she is with animals....and they always end up dying in horrible ways..... the poor little bigger is trying to escape her talons in every picture.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
OMG!!! Cole has only gone and registered on lpsg!! He’s commented on his thread and is threatening legal action against the lads who’ve been sharing his dick pic 🤭🤣
Can you imagine?

"Hello police, this is Carl Woods, yeah yeah the guy who smacked his fiancé and is currently on bail...anyway I want to report someone screenshotting the dick pic I put online..."

🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Next thread suggestion 😝
KP#119 A botched pair of d!ckheads on OF

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine?

"Hello police, this is Carl Woods, yeah yeah the guy who smacked his fiancé and is currently on bail...anyway I want to report someone screenshotting the dick pic I put online..."

🤦🏻‍♀️
The Police will say 'you haven't got a spare pencil so I can write this down, have you?' 🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
#119 Katie's been back to the Belgian bodger and Cole wants to sue for showing his todger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.