Katie Price #118 Priceywoods pics leaked online, hope there are no requests for a 69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she truly believes this surgery is all necessary as revisions - she’s been having revision after revision for YEARS and always blames the previous surgeon. She will be harping on to Carl that it’s necessary revisions and using it as her reason why she can get out of her responsibilities. These butchers should be ashamed I notice she’s stopped advertising who it is, so she must have paid for it

She clearly has had work her face is swollen

Reactions: 21
Making it about herself as always. All she can say about her daughters is they are mini mes.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 1035697

Could she BE any more transparent? ( Said in my best Chandler Bing voice!). She loves her when she is being like her, slathered in slap and posing and thinks they have an unbreakable bond, no Pwicey it's just you thinking you're looking in the mirror at a younger version of yourself!

Would she ever be proud of her doing a science project or doing some art, or getting good exam results....probably not.
sad when the only contact you have with your daughter is by phone

Reactions: 22
Has she forgotten she’s got four other kids? Only one of them is her “absolute life”? Imagine being one of the other four
Katie says she doesn't regret saying Princess looked like an 'alien' when she was a baby, lol

1643834687434.png

• Sad
  • Angry
So Gary is living in Carl’s house by the looks of things. And she’s prob staying there so they can all hover her over the sink to piss and run around after her post surgery 🙄

I can’t wait to see just how bad these eyebrows now look

• Haha
Just got home from work, checked the Daily Mail, what did I find?
bleeping KP and more surgery!!!

However I noticed something odd with these two photo's, that black dog looks it was
photoshopped in......

View attachment 1035705

I haven't read this thread because it's full of waffle and I can't be arsed.
Probably a cover story because Cole beat it up again

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The ‘Fat lips’ will be the next thing on show on OF 🤢😉
I was watching the new series of "Botched" earlier. A woman had the fat taken out her back and injected into her labia as she wanted a huge camel toe. 😩 The surgeons were like "WTF, is that a thing now?" haha

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Is it real or has she has a make-up artist recreate this look?
I was thinking the very same thing. The eyes look like makeup and just not right. She’s a born liar and she will probably say this is to get the media back or some crap like that, like the fake wedding in Vegas

Reactions: 18
*warning*

The following pictures reek of desperation and pure granny.

More leaked OF!
Her boobs dont look right. Shes removed and replaced them so much its like giant egg cups.
Ages is NOTHING to do with why not one is signing up to see her..

Shes not sexy, not feminine or real.

More like a man in drag Eith apl the surgeries.

Fearful of seeing new "cosmetic work"?

How is she able to get surgery so often? Dont they require a year or so before more work in the same area?🤔🤔🤔

She needs to stop her surgery addiction.
It will kill her.
I do think that will happen. Its insane why anyone is allowed to operate on her.
She went to Turkey recently and then belguim right? Doesnt she have to report her surgeries everytime?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.