Katie Price #118 Priceywoods pics leaked online, hope there are no requests for a 69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t that an old photo on the previous thread, no tattoos on his right arm. Just a thought 🤔

Congrats DC16 great title

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You did it again, @DC16 Well done!!!! Wooohoooo! :D

recap: They're in Amsterdam getting high as kites. Carl's shown his play doh hot dog to the world...the gays love it but we aren't remotely impressed. #TeamKieran!

Old thread https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ur-fanny-give-it-up-you-sad-old-granny.26858/
Oh wow, I’ll give someone else a chance next time…..🤔🤔🤔 maybe 🤣 Thank you for voting again 😘
Maybe his mum gave him a telling off for today’s headline in the sun, oh the shame…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
You did it again, @DC16 Well done!!!! Wooohoooo! :D

recap: They're in Amsterdam getting high as kites. Carl's shown his play doh hot dog to the world...the gays love it but we aren't remotely impressed. #TeamKieran!

Old thread https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ur-fanny-give-it-up-you-sad-old-granny.26858/
New thread 🧵🥰 x.
Well done @DC16 💖🥰🤗😘 xx.

I'm on the last thread still and got to @Greggs Sausage Roll pic of dirk digger and asked me to do something with it..I hope this is fine..😀💖🥰🤗😘 xx.

The short story of Coles Sausage Cole. 😊 x
In pictures ...

Resizer_16436578307040.jpg

Resizer_16436578307041.jpg

Resizer_16436578307042.jpg

Resizer_16436578307043.jpg

The end lol 😄 x

Back later tonight 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Well done DC. I bet I am now officially the only one on here not to have a thread of my own. I'm going to cry myself sleep tonight. On my bed. In my bedroom. Yes I'm so lucky to have a bed. Unlike her 2 young children.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Do you you. Sorry I sound nuts. I'm just bolloxed tired been on the go since 4.30. Night everyone. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That Kris fight thing says he's 1.55M tall. That's less that 5'2".
You just can't get the staff these days.... 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Well done DC. I bet I am now officially the only one on here not to have a thread of my own. I'm going to cry myself sleep tonight. On my bed. In my bedroom. Yes I'm so lucky to have a bed. Unlike her 2 young children.
Nope me also I’ve not managed it yet 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.