Katie Price #118 Priceywoods pics leaked online, hope there are no requests for a 69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is Death Becomes Her, that head gear is to stop her cracking up like Humpty Dumpty 🥚
EA91346F-B6E3-40FF-8839-79D88EA635F6.jpeg
Wow that side profile is scary! Look like she’s seen a mortician or if she’s not careful on her way to one 😲

It’s so sad to think the OF subs pay for her perpetual selfishness for needless surgery 😢

I saw her cheap promo last week and she looked in pain tryna do sxy faces probably the Botox. She really really is off the scales with delusion, that it’s becoming less funny by the day!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I hope that is true but seems to be aware she will be given 12months to do CS, she only paid the fines because she was told she would go to jail if she didn't looking forward to 14th but feel she will still somehow come out of it ok
Yeah .Me too.This one is Queen Weasel of the weasel people.I hope HMRC step up to the plate.

Reactions: 21
She really is Death Becomes Her, that head gear is to stop her cracking up like Humpty Dumpty 🥚
View attachment 1035832Wow that side profile is scary! Look like she’s seen a mortician or if she’s not careful on her way to one 😲

It’s so sad to think the OF subs pay for her perpetual selfishness for needless surgery 😢

I saw her cheap promo last week and she looked in pain tryna do sxy faces probably the Botox. She really really is off the scales with delusion, that it’s becoming less funny by the day!
She’d be wearing a surgical garment now and her eyes would be swollen-and her face, that’s just makeup- she’s an out and out liar - but there’s nobody more gullible than jo public - and she knows that

Reactions: 11
Skanky just posted this , it’s actually a video of P preening into her phone …. But the wording underneath says it all ….🤢

That kid is going to turn out Bi Polar at this rate - the Andre house , homework , wholesome activities , normality , family time, presumably home cooked meals ….. and then there’s the Birth Woman’s influence of absolute chaos , drink , Drugs , glamma modlin , only fans etc etc .

And yes , I know P doesn’t live there , but the influence is clearly strong .
They say if you want to see what a girl will be when she grows up look at the mother. Princess is stuffed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
With it being 12 days ‘til Valentines does she really think she’ll have healed properly? Or is her “special day” 22/02/2022 I’m lost for words 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
With it being 12 days ‘til Valentines does she really think she’ll have healed properly? Or is her “special day” 22/02/2022 I’m lost for words 😆
As am I, all I can do is :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else watching her recreating the car crash tonight 🤣 ffs she is a pleb

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1035832Wow that side profile is scary! Look like she’s seen a mortician or if she’s not careful on her way to one 😲

Your avatar 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes I think it’s odd too , that’s why I posted it , I was genuinely still playing with dolls when I was 14 .
And I know times change , but i don’t know any other 14 year olds that would film this with the intention of sending it to their mother - most mother’s would not be impressed by this at all , I don’t imagine & their mother THEN post it on SM .

They might play dress up in a daft & gauche way & send it to their mates .

But this is like she’s wanting to get herself out into her Mothers demographic . She knew KP would put this STRAIGHT out there & no mistake.

She knows her Mother will post it straight on to her Instagram . An account , let’s not forget , that is also directly linked to The Mother’s OF .

Somebody posted before that Skanky will push P in the direction she chose for herself as it will keep not only her relevant , but I’m sure she’s planning on being a “ Momager” . She will still then get the reflected glory & attention she thirsts for .
Exactly this.😠😠

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.