Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BumbleB

OMG!!! Cole has only gone and registered on lpsg!! He’s commented on his thread and is threatening legal action against the lads who’ve been sharing his dick pic 🤭🤣
Can you imagine?

"Hello police, this is Carl Woods, yeah yeah the guy who smacked his fiancé and is currently on bail...anyway I want to report someone screenshotting the dick pic I put online..."

🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Pom Bear

VIP Member
You did it again, @DC16 Well done!!!! Wooohoooo! :D

recap: They're in Amsterdam getting high as kites. Carl's shown his play doh hot dog to the world...the gays love it but we aren't remotely impressed. #TeamKieran!

Old thread https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ur-fanny-give-it-up-you-sad-old-granny.26858/
New thread 🧵🥰 x.
Well done @DC16 💖🥰🤗😘 xx.

I'm on the last thread still and got to @Greggs Sausage Roll pic of dirk digger and asked me to do something with it..I hope this is fine..😀💖🥰🤗😘 xx.

The short story of Coles Sausage Cole. 😊 x
In pictures ...

Resizer_16436578307040.jpg

Resizer_16436578307041.jpg

Resizer_16436578307042.jpg

Resizer_16436578307043.jpg

The end lol 😄 x

Back later tonight 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
Guys I know we’re not supposed to but I didn’t wanna just disappear without saying toodles to you lovely lot, you’ve kept me thoroughly entertained and some real laugh out loud moments but I just can’t with KP anymore 😡

Think of me next time you a have a cheeky Greggs😉😘💕😘💕😘XxX

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

PTMe

Chatty Member
Katie Price #119 The bandaged mummy has arisen, how many weeks until she's in prison?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Can you imagine?

"Hello police, this is Carl Woods, yeah yeah the guy who smacked his fiancé and is currently on bail...anyway I want to report someone screenshotting the dick pic I put online..."

🤦🏻‍♀️
The Police will say 'you haven't got a spare pencil so I can write this down, have you?' 🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Gem74

VIP Member
A bit early!!!

#Katie Price 119 Wonky tits and pencil prick, online pics will make you sick

Using my phone so unable to type in bold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Lionessarising

The boob chat is interesting, aren't doctors tactless though. 😮 A lump led me to a surgeon, who sat me down and looked at them from all angles, like she was going to paint their portrait 🙃 said well, they are perfect. 😶
Same here, a lump led me to a surgeon, and resulted in a mastectomy. Twenty five years ago it was. But it never stopped me, or made me feel less than . that's because I don't get my sense of self worth from what I look like. I knew and know I'm fabulous whatever and so did my hubby. Even now at 70 I still feel fabulous. That's something Katie has never felt really deep inside for all her outward show and if she reaches my age I think she will be so bitter and full of self hatred

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

🤢 yuk
This whole article is embarrassing & total cringe. I'm embarrassed by it & I don't even know her 😳 Her nearest & dearest must be absolutely dying of shame. Except of course for the pervy rapist who apparently likes it 🤢🥴
Boasting about not wearing knickers at 43? Really? Is that the very best you can do to try & drum up punter's for your OF? Please, just stop! It's beyond embarrassing 🤦
Desperate much? When she hasn't made a million to pay off her debts, what next? Rob a bank & blame it on 'mentawl elf' 🙄

Posting pics taken on Princesses bed, dressed to look like a young girl is a whole new level of disturbing. It's clear who she's marketing those at. It's sick. She's fucking sick. She should not be allowed anywhere near those kids again! How could the father's not be constantly worried if she had them?

What next? Crawl dressed as Indiana Jones on Jett's bed in his jungle themed room? 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48