Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the slosher KP

VIP Member
Oh absolutely. But Michelle/Keiran/Peter/Emily are going to be targeted by her whatever they do or do not post, say or do. She'll play the mental elf card regardless. Hence why I don't think KP should be enabled by Michelle not posting certain things. The onus is on Katie, not Michelle. She's a restraining order anyway, she shouldn't be seeking out posts to kick off about. Just imho.
I agree.
But this is Skanky and she will find a way.
Also it was mentioned by someone who’s cousin Personal trains with KH that he said Michelle posts photos to get a reaction from Skanky. If I was Michelle I would do exactly the same thing I can’t lie 😂 and I’d enjoy every second of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Obliqua

Just got through the MM makeover show & now I realise why Carl looks more grumpy as time goes on OMG she is so annoying everytime she opens her gob… I love it, I love it, Do you love it?. Do you ? I love it, I love it Do you love it? Do you really?, Do you love it on & on & on… repeating the same thing over & over… Cole, Do ya love me ? Do ya? Do ya really? Do ya love me? I love it, I love it, Do ya love me? Do ya? Do ya really? On & on….

Inane babbling about it nothing… he probably has a headache…

• Haha

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I had a look too. Agree it’s a skinny one. I prefer a wide one 🤣 I’m not bothered about it being long, it’s the girth 🤟🏼
Kierans is nicer looking, but overall he is less evil looking than Carl who has ended up being so filtered that no one recognises what he actually looks like when he’s papped
Carl, 31, explains, “Everyone tells me she’s changed since she’s been with me and that I’ve made her happy. She had been in a bad place before she met me. I knew nothing about that time in her life when we first met, but it seems she’d lost her head a few times.
“Now she isn’t drinking and being wild. She has settled down and we enjoy a quiet family life. In truth, if I’d met Katie a few years ago when she was going through that stage, we wouldn’t have worked out. If she was still her ‘Jordan’ alter ego we would have clashed, because I hate partying. I can’t stand the ‘Jordan’ thing. I think Katie probably struggled to let go of the ‘Jordan’ alter ego for a while.
“People call me her toyboy, but I’ve got an old head, whereas she has a young head, so we balance each other out.
“She’s a different person now and I’m really proud of how she’s doing. She’s an innocent girl inside, she’s just got a shell.”

When they first got together.... hahahahahahaa

• Haha
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
She's also posting raunchy pics costing £7: “This is the sort of content you joined for. No bra under the shirt. Three photos on my knees & the FULL video.”

Imagine being her kids...fair enough some people do this to make ends meet but does she really need to draw so much attention to it? The pervs that want to see you know you're on there, just pipe down about it now and get on with it.
Mmmmmm, I reckon I could do this. Will there be blokes willing to pay to watch me on my knees scrubbing the kitchen floor? I'm happy to let them see me clean the oven & the bathrooms. Watch me vacuum for £7 😁

She's clearly trying to drum up interest because nobody gives a flying fluff. Will Fearne get a cut of the £7? Oh Fearne, you fool, what are you doing 🙈

They can put any spin they like on it. But clearly they are both absolutely skint & desperate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I'm trying to figure out what she's saying on her 'out to dinner' post. Is it 'are you looking forward to the beginners we have ordered' ? If so back on planet earth we usually call them starters.

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
She puts the camera right in his face when they're in bed, she is asking him about food they haven't got yet and filming him, that would annoy the hell out of me. She just has to show 'how great' her life is, which we all know isn't true....how long can he put up with it?
I think he’s hiding recent cash earnings for her. She needs him as a driver. She’s usually got another bloke lined up, but because of her circumstances she’s got to stay with him. He’s probably hoping she gets sent down. He keeps the cash and moves on. She puts him before her kids. Suspect only Harvey allowed near him, but with a supervised carer. Think they both sniff the lines. I’m beginning to wonder if KP has something on high up people, as nothing ever seems to happen to her. Someone mentioned earlier Blackmail…..makes you think!

• Heart

Masha34

@Minxmonx you're right! I’ve popped my Tattle cherry, think I’m here to stay now!

Carl did not seem happy on KPs insta story, he’s definitely rattled

• Heart
  • Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Mmmmmm, I reckon I could do this. Will there be blokes willing to pay to watch me on my knees scrubbing the kitchen floor? I'm happy to let them see me clean the oven & the bathrooms. Watch me vacuum for £7 😁

She's clearly trying to drum up interest because nobody gives a flying fluff. Will Fearne get a cut of the £7? Oh Fearne, you fool, what are you doing 🙈

They can put any spin they like on it. But clearly they are both absolutely skint & desperate.
You’ve given me ideas. we’re a bit short at the moment.Must start advertising.
“Come round to mine, watch me feed next doors dog a slice of ham through the hedge( bent over)”
£9.99 to the discerning pervert, £10.99 if you want me to say god boy , roll over for the Queen.

• Haha
  • Heart

Timz

VIP Member
It’s Monday morning, the cold light of day. I still can’t believe Cawl flashed his hotdog on OF 🌭 and that’s even before Skanky’s got down to her knick-knacks…

Why did he give in to pressure?! He looked mortified when KP did her promo last week 😆

What a strange world we live in… 🎠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Winepig

VIP Member
#118 You've shown your dick , you stupid prick , you are so thick , it makes me sick .

• Haha
  • Heart

Masha34

Since it appears the paps read here I hope they point out how she declared she was visiting Harvey every weekend without fail, yet here she is gallivanting abroad (when she’s millions in debt). Let me guess, is it:

A. A business trip - they’re filming saucy content in Amsterdam for their OFs?

B. Carl will say it’s all a wind up (a la Las Vegas) and they’re actually having a boring Sunday at the Mucky Mansion and say how stupid the press are for believing everything they read?

Angelic37

VIP Member
He advertises online gym classes at £5.00 Monday to Friday. Downside is its first thing in the morning.
View attachment 1029841
Oh fab! Fits in round work hours though, keepy fitty folk seem to like early hours or so I hear. 😂 And sounds like he's fitting in round Michelle too. I can't criticise the guy, I really can't. He is primary carer for four kids, does OF and works at it, and is also trying to build a none OF business at the crack of dawn. He does more in a day for his family than KP does in a year.

• Heart
  • Haha

MANDATORY

VIP Member
So everything now is about this OF for you and Crawl and kk and DL... why don't you all grow the F up... put your rancid bits away and settle down.
I was a grandma at 40 and it was the best thing I ever/ never did... 😇🤣
Just get your pathetic selves together ... love the kids you've got... you're old enough and ugly enough ( not me )😁 to be granny's.. close your legs and STFU ...

• Haha