Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Webster1357

VIP Member
I was taken by the fact that Jett ran into the room full of new things yet climbed straight into bed as though that were a luxury. Did he not have a bed in the MM before? Did he have to sleep wherever he fell?
To be fair I would have gone for the bed first!

Reactions: 5

bollox

Spot on. He’s too thick or drugged up to realise, but basically she’s ruined him. He can’t now sell cars, people will just be thinking of his veiny Porky White. They are feeding off each other, perhaps coke dependency. She would normally have another bloke waiting in the wings, but because she has to be driven everywhere by Crawl, no chance of that. How would she manage to get about from A to B without him? Imagine what his family must think, selling pictures of his tackle for £6.99 a view? I’d be mortified if one of, now grown up kids did this. Surely it’s all going to crash around them. Is it illegal for him to be siphoning her money and implicated in hiding assets from bankruptcy trustees, I wonder, if they can prove it? If cash being paid to him instead of her accounts ? What a destructive, toxic relationship and couple. 2 CON artists.

And Derek Poutney…. He liked a sniff…
Doeesn't matter where cash goes AS LONG AS IT IS TAXED :D :D :D :D :D

Reactions: 5

Eirawen

VIP Member
Is her Mother still alive, didn't she have cancer a couple of years ago? Has she survived?

Reactions: 2