Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
i said it when the court case ended and i still stand by it KP should of been tagged
having a tag would of been a relevant punishment she would of had to sleep at one address for th duration and not be allowed out her front door by night
so no ging out high and driving at night,no stopping out late etc
now a tag would of really hit her life

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Baggins

I suppose Cole is showing her a different side to Amsterdam, like he showed her his 2nd home in Vegas wasn’t all about the partying! I hope the pair of them get twisted off their nut on shrooms and have a really bad trip!
Mr Baggins and I did a mini cruise to Amsterdam. Bought some cookies on way back to the ferry, ate them on the coach, fell asleep on said ferry and missed our last night. Best sleep we'd had in years, bloody lightweights we are 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
Found it:
(Charity shop etc.)

The Sun have reported that the mum-of-five has been tasked with duties such as washing and sorting second hand clothes and partaking in social group gatherings for the elderly as part of her community service sentence.

According to The Sun, Katie's 100 hours of punishment begins next week - with the entire sentence being spread out across six weeks in total.

It's reported the reality TV star will have to don a hi-vis jacket on site as she gets to work on additional tasks like decorating a local community centre and cleaning chewing gum away from public paths.

The social media savvy star will also apparently be banned from using her phone and posting content online while on duty.
Her 100 hours of "punishment" is my idea of volunteering and being a decent member of society that gives back. I could name half a dozen people who do her punishment in their spare time as they're kind folk. I'm thoroughly pissed off at our society today, people who are decent and try to do the right thing get shit on from a height by people like Crawl and Katie.

(Disclaimer: I'm more annoyed that usual today as I've been passed over for a job that I am overqualified for, the job went to some bloke he drinks down the pub with, has none of the qualifications but they will pay for him to do the exams.)

• Heart
  • Angry

WillowTree21

VIP Member
They might not even be allowed to use him now after the Christmas exploits. She’s not seen him since then and you have to wonder whether the ss have intervened.
IF Social Services have woken up and see Harvey needs protection, it’s long overdue. So, they’re in Amsterdam. They should have revoked her passport. Bankrupt, what a laugh. What about community service? Everything that’s happening is a joke. This immoral creature is sticking 2 fingers up at authorities, Trustee in Bankrupty, police and us. I’m disgusted. He’s on bail I assume, so how’s he also allowed abroad? Assault, clearly him, but can travel….. unbelievable

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Does that skank ever bother with her children? If I'd royally fucked up like she did, I'd be doing everything in my power to rebuild my relationships with my children and be so ashamed of myself.
Instead they're in the dam, no doubt getting off their faces.. she is such a disgrace, no wonder J has all but disowned her
Those poor kids, thank heavens for their dad's and step mothers AWFUL MOTHER

• Angry
  • Sad

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Well I’ve unfortunately now seen coles willie. It’s not small, that’s for sure. Excuse me while I vomit.
Where's the screenshot? Photograph it with your mobile phone if necessary. We've got strong stomachs and the more squeamish can peek between their fingers.

• Haha
  • Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
I don’t get this at all It can’t be healthy in relationship for either or worse still both partners to be posting sleezy photos on the internet. Once this stuff is online it is never going away & people won’t let you forget. He will be forever that saddo who posted dick pics.

Surely if he’s short on £££ it’s more dignified to head down to his local Tesco for a shelf stacking job !
His parents must be absolutely mortified .. it was bad enough when Carol got involved with KP in the first place (he probably spent ages saying trying to win them over saying 'she isnt what you think') ... then slapgate happens ... she is in court every 5 minutes and is on the brink of going to prison ... and now, as if all that wasnt bad enough, their son is publicly selling photographs of his dick for £6.99

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Is Fern rubbing cream into KP’s legs supposed to be ‘erotic?’ Am I missing something?
as this is something you’d more or less see on a beach/pool or a pedicure, that’s tamer than tame! Or is it a fetish thing? Enlighten me!
I suppose it’s better than haemorrhoid cream being rubbed in.
I’ve just given the dirty mare an idea haven’t I?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Gx2018

Well I’ve unfortunately now seen coles willie. It’s not small, that’s for sure. Excuse me while I vomit.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
He's posted another picture of himself in a pair of Calvins....bulge looks suspiciously smaller to my eyes, but what do I know. lol
62017311-32d7796500f5f930a0217f961bea421b.jpg

Sorry, guys should have put a trigger warning on that. Sorry for anyone i've traumatised. 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I’ve got an image in my head of his peepee as it’s since been deleted and I didn’t see it.
So pencil dick, long thin with a small head a bit like et’s finger when he says ‘et phone home’ abs the foreskin has been pulled far back.

I still can’t help but feel ok missing out 🤣😂
The window sill is back! A reconstruction of the dick pic. Disclaimer: The original wasn’t blue, but the white play doh looked like a line of coke, and I’m not starting that fecking argument again!
D9A04792-5AE6-43B9-BAEF-75B96467ADCD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Why on earth would a successful, independent businessman be posting dick pics? He hasn't got a pot to pencil piss in.

• Haha

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Oh wow! I'm so chuffed! 😊😊😊 this has made my weekend and I have NO shame in admitting it 🤣🤣

Well done @Rosiecosy for a truly apt thread title, or shall I say TIT-all
🤣🤣 don't be giving Skanky ideas for her next OF post!

Congratulations @Rosiecosy for the winning thread title. It's brilliant!
Thanks Mrs C 🤗

Well done @Rosiecosy! Wooooo hooooo - I love ittttttt 👏🏻
🤣🤣 do you love it? Woohoo. Do you really love it? Do you love me? Do you? Woohoo! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Nixxs

VIP Member
I'm not a violent person but every time she says 'love it' I want to punch her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41